Is it possible to revive RF's population? [Poll]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Drevius, Jan 4, 2022.

?

Can RF be revived population wise?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    19.0%
  2. Maybe

14 vote(s)
    24.1%
  3. Not really

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. No chance

25 vote(s)
    43.1%
  1. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

There are more of these posts popping up every month than there are new players.

Deltro and Phawnix like this.
  2. Soki23

Soki23 New Member

This is possible and I will tell you the best way to get this game surging with players would be by first creating an exclusive NFT(Non Fungible Token) out of this game because that is what is booming right now in the market once the artwork and the roadmap of the game have been created and advertised on twitter, instagram, discord, youtube, facebook and any other social platforms and once the game is ready for minting/sale of the NFT's more and more people will play this game, and RF should implement a rewards system for old players and big investers for example players receive and also earn rewards/NFT giveaways as a bonus by then everybody and I mean everybody will be invested in this game because there is real money to be made and they will come to see the enjoyment of playing Rumble Fighter. here is a good example of an NFT below

Attached Files:

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

It was within the release week that the game hit a Red rating. It was surreal.

4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

To advertise this game, you'd have to admit you play this game... tough call.

Tengu likes this.
  5. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

Bruh... we still have literal broken scrolls, the core concept of the game. Ninjutsu grabs still make you fall through the map after 15 years and people still think this joint has a chance. RF never left beta phase

6. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Neither did the player base.

Tengu likes this.
  7. LinkVision

LinkVision Member

This was my idea coming back to the game but after showing devs it's a little difficult. Also one of the core things in NFT is community. As we all know this community suffers a illness beyond repair. When we came up with idea we had no intentions of bringing the old player base.

8. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

have you seen what happens to a game company when they get involved with NFTs lol

9. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

are you retarded

Phawnix likes this.
  10. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Agreed with the fact that retention is the main issue and its because RF isn't newbie friendly. We can't force 100 new people to come join at once so they can all practice on each other however; RF can stop Room Masters from kicking newbs and people they don't like by removing the Room Master feature and implementing a quick start queue button where players can simply press a button and join a queue to play a singles or team match depending on which they reserved a spot for. That way you can deal with toxic Room Masters, stacked teams, people policing your set/equipment in FREE CHANNEL, guild war being revived since its the only option you can make your own team, people who stack in free channel will finally populate guild war and possibly finally tournament, afk teammates, staring at the lobby for hours for a room and my favorite one of all is the exposure that less popular maps will get when we can't dictate how FREE CHANNEL will work. Support Quick Start Button. @ProfessorZtar

11. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Everyone not voting No Chance is an incel.

Literatly finding this game, being intrested in it and deciding to play it takes money. When this game was new, had beginner channel and tons of players had street or taekwondo in several beginner channels, atleast it had a hook to get people in.

Now you have get thrown into a shark tank and face it, You need nanmu, you need rebirth, you need pouch items, you need stats and you need good loadouts. You can go off and look to 1v1, but with the complexity of the game and levels of player experience right now, no chance in hell will someone enjoy learning the game free to play.

Right now theres tons of gaming options, f2p and pay to play. Why would someone login to RF, see they need to invest a good 40-50$ just to get wrecked. Face it, a new player wont see the game and say "Ima be a 1v1er". You explore. Good luck doing that in RF. You're going to get trampled by metatron items and simular stuff. I mean, besides the people who cant quit, who is really going to see that this dead community that can close at any time, has a horrible history and no staff to be seen besides starberry's crew of rf fans, who is really going to go throw bands of money at gacha on this?

Even getting returning players back is a challenge. RF 2022 is probably less enjoyable than OGP era.They still cant fix god damn P2P conneciton lag when many servers adopted methods of the game servers registering hits. You can still glitch grabs, nanmu, panics, you name it.

How would I rate RF 1-10?

Nimonix: 1
    RedFox: 1 (Comeon, you seperated from gamescampus to do better, did worst, which is funny cause gamescampus was suppose to do better than OGP and did worst)
    F2P: 0 (And I strongly recommend not investing RC if you havent played RF)
    Gameplay: Like a 4?

If it were 1v1 or Moon and actual mechanics, rating, etc, I'd say a solid 8 or 9. Its simply the fact the overall experience to draw everyone in is dull.

EDIT: Inbefore a RF White Knight comes in and says "But you dont need that, I do just fine". Yeah okay you do. You probably **** judging the overall skill/size of the community, but ok you do you. I can survive too without the odds on my side. But you know what everyone else will say when looking up details on the game? Wow he can panic twice but I cant? He can get up quicker but I can? So this guy can kill people in 2 combos? This P2W exocore has literatly no counter play besides another P2W exocore? To make the game enjoyable I need to do player made rules and ignore content ruining the game?

12. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Best chance at it is, scrap the idea, make RF 2. Make the game a leveled playing field with P2W aspects that arent as stupid. Go balls deep with stats for PvE. Go balls deep with gacha for looks or adding depth to showing off sht. Make your scroll hits do fire animations for all I care if the hitbox is like normal. You can make money out of games in tons of ways. Nimonix picked the worst

13. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

nothing will be done with this game until there's competition. There's no other game like RF, which is why that guy can do literally anything he wants with it and y'all would still spend $500 on boxes fkin weirdos

14. PapyRF

PapyRF New Member

there's no purpose in introducing this game to new players or bringing back old players until it's fixed, which will never happen. yesterday was my first day back since 2014 just to see the state of the game and it hasn't evolved one bit. actually, it's far worse than before. ui is exactly the same, scrolls and exos are way more broken, pay to win is an even bigger problem than before, timed items and boxes are still a thing, bugs and glitches have yet to be fixed, etc. the list goes on and on. year after year this game falls apart and the only thing keeping it from running into the ground are the few dozen players that dump loads of cash into boxes to get the items that used to be rare

Phawnix likes this.
  15. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

i'd unironically pin the developers or ANYBODY interested to just make a sequel at this point and have all the cool ideas people have suggested over the years implemented there. The timeframe for any company to actually buy this game from Nimonix passed yearsss ago.

16. TheOnlyRamGod

TheOnlyRamGod Member

It'll never revive lol game died 2015

17. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

more like 2010, this game has been in pre-alpha for 14 years

xSpanda likes this.
  18. JoeSSJ4

JoeSSJ4 Member

Lol. Gotta fix the server issues first. If I can't stay connected more than 20 seconds, why would you think new players would stick around?