Petition ( Bring back fx effects) poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirme, Feb 15, 2022.

?

Re-implement hidden deco fx?

1. Yes please, why you take way>

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No ty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Heck no, I like no individuality and like to look bland

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I would like to ask you all to bring back hidden deco Fx effects..
    I wonder whose idea it was to remove it.., it has been in very version of 9 dragons.. and is an integral part of 9 dragons.. Korea has it. Even Papaya still has it..

Personally for me, it was one of the important reasons why I am still here.

Anyways, if anyone else feels the same and anyone who would like the fx effect back to hidden deco. Vote please and ty.

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

This decision was made by the developers, unfortunately. The effects from armors refinement should not overlap with an equipped costume.

qaonly likes this.
  3. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

And this is how devs show that they are doing something important. Becaue it's more important that you don't swe a visual effect compared to the dozens od other annoying things in this game. Unless they're looking for a texture error fix, then I'm sorry.

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

if they were for texture error, why are deco still in game? why do other versions.. still have? Personally i think it was a requested change, and an accepted we don't care change. Sorry not trying to offend you, those are just open ended questions

But since no one else is voting, i must be the only one who cares. So personally i took a hint. Enjoying looking cool elsewhere, with better graphics. Can't stomach this game anymore. You pay for something and apparently Devs or whoever think its fine to change the thing.

Revered likes this.
  5. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

You have my vote, so 100% of the votes are "yes" and GM should take that into consideration :)

"....no one else is voting..." - Please sort "General Discussion" by "Views" and you will see that the result has dropped from max 57200 in 2016 to max several hundred this year. It`s sad.

6. forgirl

forgirl New Member

yeah you still here that is why they remove effects and maybe that is their important reason:D:D:D .
    maybe they want you to leave here :p:p:p

7. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Acknowledging that it was a Developer's call

Is it right that we just shut up and take it?

One fo the features in game (and many others) is the customization, without this, It is boring and plain
    We've been trying to push for more content that allow us players to customize our characther looks and then we get the opposite, thats going backwards and i think all hinata is doing is to ask RF to speak our voice to developers so they have the chance to see and re evaluate their call

I would've tought thats criticism, well expressed, this could be some feedback that helps make game better, no? and i'll ask, why shut us up?

8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We are in no way asking you to shut up and are always open to feedback and criticism. We only explained that it was the developer's decision to remove it. And we also agree that customization is a part of what makes games fun, which is why we are always pushing for new decos. We are not sure if this will change, as ultimately, it is not up to us, but rest assured, we will forward your feedback for consideration.

9. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Ty for the reply

On that subject, even tho some guys over here are just too toxic to beheave, would u agree that Gallery feature was made more for the stats then the looks?
    I think what we need is a rich and wide variety to change our looks and not look the same as 50 other guys in server

Im in no way complaining of the stats from gallery, but a gallery should include a wider chance to customize our looks, like when we add a deco, instead of just adding the full deco we could choose the skin, effect, refine glow, etc. instead?

also, we need a more sustancial way to increase our gallery points, having to use 120 decos to roll 1 stat has made the gallery feature to be forgotten, just saying

Sirme likes this.
  10. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Yeah I was talking with someone on Discord about how it would be nice if we had a weapon gallery for weapon cosmetics. It would be interesting to include everything even effects into the costume gallery. However, in the end, that would be a big update, and it would have to be done on every version, including KR. so it's kind of a stretch, but it is a good idea in my opinion.