Patch 285 Update Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starberry, Feb 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

I don't think they will change the event after being posted. Especially if people already spent in item mall. What we have ask RF is for them have a conversation with the devs so that this kind of fiasco won't happen again.
    RF is trying to say that the devs are responsible for this. I believe that, as a publisher, you have a say or you can opt out from a patch if that patch sux.
    I think redfox got the idea of how community feels about this issue. Now lets see if they give a f....

TheChoisen1 likes this.
  2. atrocious

atrocious New Member

Hello again
    Get rid off those quindao relics from event and make them selling by an item mall so we cant already find them in event drops . İf we have to buy items from item mall for those relics this is not an event this is gamble play game.Make them sell in item mall and make a good prize that who can afford to buy those relics then they bought them.
    For an event make drops and gifts more enjoyable with better drop rates so we spent our time for worth something not for nothing .
    Unfortunatelly Worst event ever i saw you did plase change name for this event " lunar imposible play gamble posible event "
    Good days

3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Adjustments were made during yesterday's maintenance. It's not much, but it's now available in-game for players that don't have access to the marketplace.

Adjust Lunar New Year Box properties from Untradable → Tradable.
    Adjust [Lunar] Spirited Upgrade Coupon properties from Untradable → Tradable.

4. TheChoisen1

TheChoisen1 New Member

What about drop rate of even materials and requirements for making Ancestral Rite? Because at this rate,to collect Aura for 1 try for a pet is kind of madness..?
    And why you don't make this QD reliks Tradabe also?

5. TheChoisen1

TheChoisen1 New Member

As you know most of us have a real life also,is not enough time for farming so much materials to farm that much materials to collect Aura for all relics, deco and pet.If you calculate it properly, 10 auras need 800/600/400/300 event drops,and this is just for 1 try for a pet.How many hours we must farming to collect all aura we need in your opinion??
    I don't understand why in some events relics are tradable-in others is not..and this is 1st pet wich is untradable..?Why?

6. TheChoisen1

TheChoisen1 New Member

We all know ,you can change drop rate and make relics and pet Tradable, so I don't see a reason ,why you keep it like that,if 90% of players told RF is not right.this don't change your profit from boxes,it may increase amount of boxes bought from players..(more players have access to Event goods-more coupons will need,more boxes will be bought-simple)
    Also after 4-5 mounts,who have this Qd reliks and want replace it will sell to new,lower player ,not just put it into the bin like most of untradable stuff in game.
    Thanks!!

7. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

lower the amounth ofitems need to craft ancestial rite its insane you need 80 of them to have 1 change to create tru tiger this is not farming animore this is slavery i demand fix

Sirme likes this.
  8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i laughed at the slavery part. lmao. I kinda mirror that sentiment for this event, so not even trying to play it.

9. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Why the SBEx from Monthly and from Ancestral Rite can't be combined?
    Also what's so special about SBM and SBL from Ancestral Rite that they must be different?

10. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

One is an event item, and one is a regular item. Event items will generally have a different ID.

11. Revered

We have three kinds od SBex: from drop, from monthly and from event. From drop are tradeable, but the other two have exactly the same properies - can only be storable.
    My question is why if ingame already exist an item with properies "only storable", devs introduced another one with properies "only storable" in such a way, that the two cannot be merge. What's the difference if one is from event, another from monthly if both have the same properies? Just to take the next place on the bag?

12. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

I don't have the answer to your question unfortunately, however, I can only tell you that's the way they intended it. We do however thank you for your feedback.

13. Revered

Y w.
    Also I would like to thank you for the Black Tiger from the last patch. Now I`m at a halfway (25 x Aura of the Ancestors) to probably my first and only try for upgrade.
    However it will be much easier if all the [Event] drop items would be tradeable.Too bad they are not.

[CM]NineArts likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.