Regarding the Level Cap of Qingdao's Deviants (Updated: 4/8/22)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 25, 2022.

?

Do you want to increase the level cap of deviants in Qingdao?

1. No

56.9%
  2. Yes

43.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tranquoctuan1804

tranquoctuan1804 New Member

I just recommend for GM. I think RF team did good job. I hope more players join this server. to do that we should support them.

[GM]Ahri and Alys2 like this.
  2. keynesvn

keynesvn New Member

"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's"

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  3. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

A MMORPG is by default an unfair environment. Older players that had the chance to play some events will always have the advantages. For example people who played the fifth event got stacks and stacks of sbex, ppl farmed tens of stacks of golden Castle passes at event, people got pig pet for farming etc. If, on top of that, you add new unfairness for newbies, why would they bother? I got easy levels while farming first room in golden Castle in a few AOE when those were not capped. A new player will need 3-5 times more time to do the same thing. We got glacial and qd sets while shards were 25 mil, now new players must pay 60 mil per shard because AOE is capped and farm takes longer. On top of that they have to deal with grief, which is against RoC but , hey who cares about that anymore. As far as I am concerned an increase in level for qd mobs only benefits a few players and make the life hard for all the rest. I m a fan of PvP like any other PvP Andy but even I can see that in an unfair environment there is a problem for new players. A lot of people are asking for anti pk buff. I don't see a problem with that. It is a mechanism available in the game already. If you want to PvP then don't take the buff. There is no bad side for that. Well there is one. The problem is when 9d is not a game but a job. In this situation the other farmers are not some players in the same game but competition for your income. Dear Ahri, you can pretend that you don't know what I am talking about, is ok. So, I do believe this game should offer the players the choice of playing how they see fit. If you are the PvP Andy then don't take the antipk buff and find other PvP Andy to dance with. If, on the other hand, you are a casual farmer that wants to kill some mobs and not to be forced to buy stuff from the Pro's, you should be allowed. This is my 2 cents.
    Just for the record, I have no horse in this race. I have multiple cap lvls chars and all the gear I want so I don't care about cap DMG or mobs levels etc. I vote no because new players should not have it harder than me when it comes to LVL up and farming gear.

RicoJ, rashbrasil, [GM]Ahri and 3 others like this.
  4. kimne

kimne New Member

I think all problems have a solution. If you look back at the development of the game there were players who put a lot of money into the credits which are currently only 1/10th the price. If all goes well So easy, are we bored with this game? You have to spend time doing everything to get what you want instead of waiting and complaining. If the game has antipk in qingdao, what will the game be offline?

5. egodilo

egodilo New Member

6. egodilo

egodilo New Member

start by updating the blood point . You cut 1000 mobs, you get 1be , at least give it a more effective gift. be = garbage.... Grant a buff that will block roaming PKers so low-level players can farm... sorry for bad english...
    Take care to equalize the game between the unequals, the lvl cap one has nothing short of anyway. Don't make decisions that will make the rich richer. no one plays games to stay poor

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  7. Fearless

Fearless Member

I think that everything should correspond to the Korean server.
    This should have been done before players began to actively explore this place.

I want to note that many players play alone and still cannot productively exploit even such dungeons as the Ice Palace, the Black Temple, the Potala Palace, the Golden Castle.
    It would be nice if you allowed the use of running 2 windows from one computer (Max. Accounts per IP: 2) This would solve most of the problems of solo players!

I realize I've raised some off-topic questions, but alas, one problem breeds another!

Killing at any time in the game is normal.
    The very concept of all such games is to prevent opponents from developing. Everyone who starts playing should understand this. The bad news is that the idea of a black-on-white war ends at the Blood Plain. I propose to simply ban the killing of a friendly faction. Then the idea of Black vs White will be more relevant!

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  8. kingofwarcheto

kingofwarcheto New Member

Dear GM's add Anti PK buff in QD and all will be OK! If anyone wants to make PVP the ways are alot, but usually farmers doesn't want to make pvp so we need that anti PK buff to play normal in this zone!!!
    Thanks

qaonly, joda7777, AungKo50 and 2 others like this.
  9. Sponk

Sponk Member

Would be nice to know how big of a difference it would be in exp if the level cap was increased. Although I'd prefer it to stay the way that we have it and instead put in another way of non CK users to actually level up, because right now the best options they have is power level or role change, both which are pretty sad choices if you want to play alone.
    I would also agree with the non-PK buff in there.

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  10. atrocious

atrocious New Member

Before The all this changed we need realy balance for classes , speacially hybrids skills and their dmg calculte sytem complete broke.Sample ; other class players has many ck def and psy def like 50k more so hybrid has a skill def decrease just full skill at cheng 12 can only do decrease enemy 500 point defence so this is realy unlogical skills many hybrd skills like that all useless and unbalanced , First you must fix this for better playing, thanks

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  11. Storm3289

Storm3289 New Member

we need map for tanker training level fast same nuker in GC dungeon, not increase cap for any deviants.

12. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

I see ppl complaining about everything and it’s funny to be honest.
    You guys complaining about aoe and not being able to farm LLG as you used to, i don’t see a big difference and I am able to run that dungeon without any problem!
    As for this topic I voted yes because I farm a lot and I’m tired and bored of farming in QD without taking any dmg beside the dmg I take from pkers.
    I want some challenge and yes would be nice to raise the lvl of deviants, yes I would love to gain that little xp they give.
    Make it same as Kr version, is what we all want right?
    Cheers!

Dragy and [GM]Ahri like this.
  13. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Who is Andy?

14. [GM]Ahri

Thank you all for your feedback. As you may already know, we look forward to hearing your feedback instead of the actual poll since we all know it can be abuse. So far, everyone has enlightened us with all points of view. Please keep it coming, and thank you for your continuous support.

Alys2 likes this.
  15. DarkSillent2

DarkSillent2 New Member

Should upgrade the hardness of deviant however the 9dragons also open more event let player can upgrade their gear to play there. so easy.

16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Andy is a stereotype.. pvp Andy, pve Andy, afk Andy, whale Andy, broke Andy, Alpha Anda, Beta Andy, Nice Andy, Wizard Andy, Op Andy...

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  17. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

I prefer to keep deviants level and strength as it is now. Some spots are still hard for players Immortal spirit 2+-, they die in 2-4 shots, especially if they got ganged by group of strong deviants. Yeah if everyone had Kunlun relic lvl8+, Hainan relic set, zodiac/longevity set, Adamantite or QD lvl2 set, icy palace epithet, SS or glacial weapon, than it would be no problem for all. I have worse gear than that, but i survive deviants damage and can farm +- with dealing 1,5kk-1,7kk dmg, but without party damage leach i barely hit 1kk dmg (while cap is 2kk) and it takes double longer to kill mobs, wich means drop is double lower too.
    Also, QinDao is short sighted map and there is only 1 good spot to farm saphire shard (main material for craft QD item), this makes PvE harder too. It is harder because Pkers knows where to have fun, they come and clear everyone, once me and others died 40 times in 1 hour by same people gang. Also, deviants respawn time should be faster, because sometimes PvP war begin cause of bad deviants spawn time (1 deviant for 5 players).
    My conclusions to think about:
    1. If you plan to increase deviants level cap, than make saphire shard farmable at more spots, for HI10, IS2, IS10 level players. At this moment one spot have 10x more chance to drop saphire than other spots. (this would give some challenge/exp for big geared people who asked for it and lower lvl could have chance to farm saphire too at different spot);
    2. Add time limited Anti Pvp buff (4-6 hour in 24h period). This would keep PvE player in 9D and PvP type could have fun too, testing if others anti pvp buff is gone. Same for Kunlun map. People still kill players in safe zone. What Safe Zone means if none pker care about its status?
    3. Increase deviants respawn time. At this moment there is only 1 good spot to farm saphire shard (other spots have veeery low rate to drop them), at weekend 5-10 players jump on 1 mob, because they slowly respawn and that why war begins too;
    4. If RedFox plan to extend contract, than delay level cap extending for 6-12 months more, because more people will be geared in that time, not just current 20-30% of players;
    5. Change the guardian buff disable system too. After every death in PvP or PvE need to summon guardian again and restore energy after every 2 buffs (8,8kk each energy restore). Imagine to die 10 times in pvp and 2 times in pve. thats 100kk+ gold each hour :D. Im okay if you die in PvE because deviants kill you, but after every death from pkers hand its annoying.

Thank You for your attention :).

egodilo likes this.
  18. DrTingle

DrTingle New Member

for a middle of the road player the mob set is fine all around QD for farming materials. farming during week is near pointless cause lucky to have anything desirable drop but dont worry so much with pvp, and on weekend finding a safe time to farm without being engaged in pvp is inevitable. its either wait in safety or burn panacea or leave all together to different map. the pvp is way unbalanced for those that arent built for it or have missed out on such relics that help. what new player that isnt spending thousands can buy these 20-30b+ for each relic/weapon, ontop of prices of pockets that are near impossible to get. anyone can understand a game would be boring once have everything but its really kinda boring tryin to work for that goal. To be able to farm what you want or engage in a pvp rumble are good ideas to keep players busy but mixing the 2 is only allowing 1 side to stay busy and have fun while those that want peaceful game play are forced to engage pvp. Alot of these pvper are 1 shotting player and laughing about it like thier so proud they can disturb someone elses game play and to cry about it or not this should not force a player to be what they dont want to be. If a league is on war status i dont remember if that anti pvp buff even worked so that would need attention also. maybe instead of makin a anti pvp make map pve and if want pvp make buff that alows pvp. a buff that flags you with mask like LL or HN so can even pvp league members

Alys2 likes this.
  19. [GM]Ahri

The results have been forwarded to the devs. We will not be making any changes to QD for the time being. However, later down the road, we will bring up this question again once everyone feels comfortable with how things are at that time.

MinnesotaSlays and Alys2 like this.
  20. [GM]Ahri

With the upcoming Wu-Tang & Yanmo Dungeon update, we will raise the level cap from Immortal Spirit 11 (251) to Reincarnated Soul 3 (255). We consider changing the deviant's level in Qingdao map to be identical to the KR service.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback and suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.