Regarding the Level Cap of Qingdao's Deviants (Updated: 4/8/22)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 25, 2022.

?

Do you want to increase the level cap of deviants in Qingdao?

1. No

56.9%
  2. Yes

43.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Update 4/8/22: With the upcoming Wu-Tang & Yanmo Dungeon update, we will raise the level cap from Immortal Spirit 11 (251) to Reincarnated Soul 3 (255). We consider changing the deviant's level in Qingdao map to be identical to the KR service.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback and suggestions.

=======​

Hello Dragons,

A community member has pointed out that deviants in Qingdao in our version have a lower level cap than KR or other regions. We have confirmed this information and would like to hear your feedback. Please submit your vote accordingly.

Background:
    Deviants in Qingdao in our version have a lower level cap than KR or other regions. The devs intentionally tweak the level cap to make killing easier while providing the same rewards. Besides the difference in deviants level cap, all other input/output, including drop table information, is identical to the other services.

Advantages:
    It is easier to kill while providing the same rewards.

Disadvantages:
    It is harder to kill because deviants are higher level and more powerful. Experience Points gained is slightly different.

Bottom line, do you want to set our version like the other services or leave it the way it is right now? We need to make sure since Qingdao's deviants will be harder to kill if we put our version like the other services, meaning that they will have more Defense, HP, and attack power.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  2. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

We need to streamline content more, rather than gating newer players from getting items/levels that older players got more easily. The GC mob debuff changes made it more difficult for players that hadn't reached higher levels, then you changed the aoe damage cap so now those players do it slower too, while the leveling curve between classes already has a lot of imbalances.
    Players who can already farm QD have the set and weapons already, if you change the level of the mobs, players who are yet to reach this point in the game will be further gated off.

We need to streamline earlier and/or outdated content before you keep making these changes in my opinion. Or at least fix things that are actual issues rather than changing things that the community has had no issues with (such as the aoe damage cap). These changes are increasing the mid to endgame gap and hinder holding onto new players.

3. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

leave the same we are RedFox , not any other

joda7777, superdildog and [GM]Ahri like this.
  4. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

leave it like it is better put anti pk buf for farmers

5. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Watch all these peoples voting yes is gonna regret it and complain! i dont know if there english is good or not but this is bad for us. Yall who are voting Yes seem to want to kill longer with the same current drop rate. Increasing the level doesnt mean that drop rate will increase. Read it again! only difference that will come along with the QD mob level increase will bit a "slight exp increase". Everything else will stay the same.

"Besides the difference in deviants level cap, all other input/output, including drop table information, is identical to the other services."

"It is harder to kill because deviants are higher level and more powerful. Experience Points gained is slightly different."

Dont go crying later!!!

MinnesotaSlays, [GM]Ahri and Gamwsas like this.
  6. tranquoctuan1804

tranquoctuan1804 New Member

I think it's not as important as the balance between new and old players. We need to make the game easier for newcomers, not increase the difficulty of the version. Maybe add some new relic (low relic) early game for new player create or resourse. Thank RF team !!!

joda7777 and [GM]Ahri like this.
  7. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

dont back down to them RedFox, game is awesomes, cept for dc stuff

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  8. 9Dran

9Dran New Member

Simply add Anti PK potion or buff in QD will solve the problem to motivate people play instead the same group of players own it .
    Why do I need to vote when i can not even farm more than 10 sec without kill by Pkers ?

9. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Most of the people who will vote yes are already geared people. And some are the ones with QD stuffs in their bag/storage. With mobs getting buffed, QD stuffs prices will increase. More monopoly for the OP ones.

10. tranquoctuan1804

[QUOTE = "9Dran, post: 511522, member: 5300"] Chỉ cần thêm thuốc hoặc buff Anti PK in QD sẽ giải quyết vấn đề để thúc đẩy mọi người chơi thay vì cùng một nhóm người sở hữu nó.
    Tại sao tôi cần bỏ phiếu khi thậm chí không thể trang trại hơn 10 giây mà không bị Pker kill? [/ TRÍCH DẪN]
    Sure, I am old player but I cant farm at QD when I always die and die by same player pk me (ADC..). We need buff anti PVP, I can't be killed by the same person in 1 hour

[GM]Ahri and phanithldp like this.
  11. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

It is a great idea, we need a place where to lvl up the warriors and healers without need to change role to a ck or get plvl..

[GM]Ahri and DaoDe like this.
  12. kimxuan

kimxuan New Member

tôi đề nghị làm thêm cái buff chống pk 30p, chỉ vậy thôi, cảm ơn nhiều.

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  13. phanith009

phanith009 New Member

i think it's better if you add some new relic (low relic) and High relic more and more early game for new player create or recourse. more drop more Experian.

joda7777, [GM]Ahri and phanithldp like this.
  14. Lelux

Lelux Member

Raised level and decrease mobs dame. All fixed

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  15. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

who is op lets start there?who is in control here ?monopoly?

16. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

You won't actually feel it because people barely hit you in any map. But what about the average players who experiences 10+ deaths per hour in Qingdao? There are also people who abuse the hero band war so they can pk in safe zone to drive away farmers on weekends.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    Alys2 likes this.
  17. tranquoctuan1804

[QUOTE = "Alys2, post: 511534, member: 734"] ai là người chọn hãy bắt đầu ở đó? Ai là người kiểm soát ở đây? Độc quyền? [/ QUOTE]
    You dont see or you deliberately dont see. QD are home's PacPac and SonofArchie.

Alys2 likes this.
  18. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

ya thats me i not see lol

19. tranquoctuan1804

We just need a new rule for PvP:
    - Except Bloody Plain, only kill another player 10 times/day. If player pass the number of times, player will be penalized,

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  20. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

so the op cant hit i u ? only 10 times, need more ideas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.