Gifts vs Prodigy (Adam)

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by Gifts123, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Gifts123

Gifts123 New Member

Keep my name out your mouth.

2. MoodlightValley

MoodlightValley Member

Nga posted on forum him beating some1 else on my account in spars , ngas really be fans fr . Come ft9 me anytime , ill make sure to clip the whole thing and post it under ur thread

3. DragonTales

DragonTales New Member

f
    Holy sht, I didn't know ppl still made videos on rf. Maybe I should come back, ill get trashed so hard in btop now.

4. Gifts123

Gifts123 New Member

There's a reason why I specifically asked if you were Adam in the video. IGN Care told me you going around saying you perf'd me (never happened, but I assume it was in spars if it did). Double standard. If you're going around telling people you perf'd me in spars, why not show how our spars actually go.
    Edit: And you don't deserve a ft. Sorry. I'd think you were a cool dude. Just another sneak disser. Shame

5. Gifts123

Gifts123 New Member

I just came back a few months ago, bought an acc with stuff I need on it for 1v1. If you're anywhere near decent in 1v1, you're already C-B Tier. If you were really good in the past, you'll be A tier on btop specifically because people nowadays go around calling themselves good, but show an entirely different performance in game.

ultrapatch likes this.
  6. KingEli

KingEli Member

[​IMG]

7. MoodlightValley

MoodlightValley Member

once again ur tryna sound so smart by lying which sounds crazy , only showed off that perf to 1 person after seeing u flexing a win on spars against some1 that isnt myself on the account , u know urself how it goes when ur in the same room as me i dont have to lie for lol. Again , ngas be fans forreal

8. HOUNDINGMR747

HOUNDINGMR747 New Member

u r awful at this game and u took the time to go on forums to post this
    wager?
    - ziggy

ultrapatch likes this.
  9. Harlot

Harlot New Member

LMAOOO GIFTS MAH NIQA DOIN EM DIRTY. how yall dissing a dude who just make 1v1 rooms and chill in silence? WHATS TO YALL RF NIGAS

HBOYPOWER likes this.
  10. DigiGoDX

DigiGoDX New Member

is Gifts really the best 1v1er rn?

HBOYPOWER likes this.
  11. KingoftheSmoke1

KingoftheSmoke1 New Member

Pretty sure there’s like 15 1v1rs that I can name that are better than Gifts (ziggy, foes, Explizit, branz, lewx, brandon, conqueror, hunter, etc and even some Gw niggas like Marc, Long and all) but Gifts himself is pretty decent too

HBOYPOWER likes this.
  12. TheGoDWatts

TheGoDWatts New Member

Gifts what’s ur og ign?

13. Gifts123

Gifts123 New Member

I have literally fought ALL of them and am unbeaten. Explizit said he doesn't have the drive. FuzionBranz has life things going on. Foes is cool. Ziggy is trash. I fought Lewx loads of games. Brandon admitted he can't beat me already. I fight Hunter alot as well. And no gwer in this game can come close to beating me. Move on. (never fought branz and idk who df a long is)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
    ultrapatch likes this.
  14. Gifts123

Gifts123 New Member

My old IGn doesn't really matter. I never logged into GamesCampus RF, and I only recently bought an acc so I could play rf again for Redfox. That means besides a few months ago, I never touched rf since OGPs transfer and when they gave out the 10k astros. I think it was 10k.

15. Gifts123

Gifts123 New Member

the only name ppl would come to me and call the best is Ziggy (Focus). well, he tried to beat me. I dont like calling myself the best, i just like finding good 1v1ers with anything else being irrelevant. But if Ziggy is the best rf has to offer, i dont like most other people's chances of beating me.

ultrapatch likes this.
  16. Gifts123

Gifts123 New Member

drop the IGN by the way. I hate when ppl say all these names that apparently should be able to beat me. The only people that do that are the ppl who never fought me before. IGN Gifts, ofc. And don't call me decent. Idk you. I dont take random compliments