Event: Christmas 2021

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Dec 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

NineD_Banner800x450_ChristmasEvent122021.png
    Have a holly jolly Christmas! It's the best time of the year. And if that isn't enough to lift your spirits, we have a grand array of Christmas events to ring in the holiday cheer! This year, we have something for everyone, including exclusive event monsters, costumes, and relics! Log in and see what Christmas in 9Dragons has to offer!

Christmas Giftbox
    We hope you've been nice this year, but either way, we have a gift in celebration of our Christmas Event from us to you! From 12/21/2021 (Tuesday) to 1/18/2022 (Tuesday), we are giving away a Christmas Gift Box! This box contains a [Christmas] Costume Exchange Coupon, [Christmas] Small Snowflake (15 Days), Couriers Guild Voucher (30), and Lion's Roar (The Land) (10). Press the H key to access the event window to receive yours today! (Can only be received once per account)

Christmas Gift Box.png

Costume Details
    Costume information.png
    Christmas Event Buff
    In the spirit of good ol' Saint Nick, we are offering the following bonuses, which will run for the duration of the event period.
    • Increase Maximum Life by 15000
    • Increase Vital Energy by 15000
    • Increase Attack Speed by 30%
    • Increase Movement Speed by 25%
    • Increase Exp gain by 25%

The Christmas Event Buff will last for 180 minutes. When the buff expires, you can relog to receive the buff again.

Christmas Playtime Bonus
    Each day, you can receive 3 [Event] Christmas Tickets, which can be used to enter the Christmas Event Dungeon!

Playtime Bonus.png
    • Click the “Stamp Tracker” icon located below the mini-map in the game to display the Accumulated Event.
    • You must achieve a cumulative amount of minutes/hours over the event period logged in to receive the event prizes.
    • The prizes are cumulative. If you qualified for a higher tier of Playtime rewards, you would also receive all lower tiers.
    Collect Christmas Branch
    Defeat field and dungeon mobs over level 150 to collect [Event] Christmas Branches and trade them in for consumables at Festival Trainee Baekhwa, or bring them to Festival Trainee Jeoksam to create exclusive Christmas Event Relics.

Branch.png

Baekhwa Resource List
    Baekhwa Resource.png

Christmas Event Dungeon
    Use the Event Christmas Tickets from the Playtime Bonus to enter the Christmas Event Dungeon located in Death Valley, to track down Rudolph and his gang of reindeer to obtain [Event]Christmas Fire! Upon entering the dungeon, a [Event] White Rudolph, or [Event] Red Rudolph will spawn. [Event] White Rudolph will drop 5 Christmas Fire, and [Event] Red Rudolph will drop 8 Christmas Fire. Collect as many as you can, and trade them into Festival Merchant Seo Hwarang, or Festival Trainee Jeoksam for various consumables and Christmas Relics!

Fire.png

Seo Hwarang Resource List
    SeoHwarang Resource.png

Jeoksam Create List
    Jeoksam Create.png
    Marketplace Item: Splendor Christmas Branch
    From now until 6:00 PM, January 18, you'll be able to purchase Christmas Branches from our Marketplace! Read on for the full details of this special, limited-time sale!

Sale Items:
    • Splendor Christmas Branch (1)
    • Splendor Christmas Branch (10+1)
    Properties: Can Trade, Cannot Sell, Can Store, Cannot Discard

In addition to the current Splendor tiers, an exclusive Christmas tier has been added and will replace the lowest grade, C.

Splendor Christmas Tier
    [Splendor] Snowman of Santa:
    • Ultimate Tablet (100% chance)
    • United Spirits Bead (100% chance)
    • Kunlun Boss Accessory Chest (Lv8) (100% chance)
    • [Rank 5] Blue Dragon (You get 1 Guardian at 100% chance)
    • [Rank 5] Vermilion Phoenix
    • [Rank 5] Guardian White Tiger
    • [Rank 5] Guardian Black Tortoise
    • Longevity Plate of Jaegal Yerae (You get 1 Relic at 100% chance)
    • Crimson Compass of Samayo
    • Taiji Drum of Mai Lan
    • Zodiac Plate of Kouk Teo

[Splendor] Snowman of Accessory:
    • Kunlun Boss Accessory Chest (Lv6) (100% chance)
    • Kunlun Boss Accessory Chest (Lv4) (100% chance)
    • Kunlun Boss Accessory Chest (Lv5) (100% chance)
    • Hainan Accessory Box (100% chance)

[Splendor] Snowman of Guardian:
    • Guardian Chest (Rank 4~5) (100% chance)
    • [Rank 5] Blue Dragon (You get 1 Guardian at 100% chance)
    • [Rank 5] Vermilion Phoenix
    • [Rank 5] Guardian White Tiger
    • [Rank 5] Guardian Black Tortoise
    • Guardian Chest (Rank 4~5)
    • [Rank 5] (Superior) Blue Dragon
    • [Rank 5] (Superior) Vermilion Phoenix
    • [Rank 5] (Superior) White Tiger
    • [Rank 5] (Superior) Black Tortoise

Event Notice:
    • The event begins December 21, 2021, after maintenance, and will run until January 18, 2022, before maintenance.
    • Any accounts found abusing the event will be permanently banned.
    • Reward items are obtained at a fixed probability -- there is no guarantee that you will obtain them.
    • The event schedule and details are subject to change without notice or compensation.
    • Click the [?] icon located at the top-right corner to open the Resource and Create window.
    • Place your cursor over the magnifying glass to check the properties of an item.
    • Event items and Resource lists will be deleted from the game. Be certain to use/open them by January 18th's maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2021
    Tussaud and Honglemong like this.
  2. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

HUMM Thanks for new event lets go

3. Honglemong

Honglemong Member

ty gm,another great event
    merry christmas

4. Honglemong

Honglemong Member

wow,new font.
    so much better than the previous one.

5. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

great event only negatife site is those branches make it pure p2w witch is rong in thise times

6. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Don't forget the limited creation materials from event dungon. I hope we all can't make the relic before event is over :)

7. nomadstrike

true bankz i dhit not got the relic from roosters meaby i have more luck this time

8. tylerpham

tylerpham New Member

wonderful xmas event merry christmas to everyone

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  9. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Yeah neither did I.

10. TwiZzyTwiz

TwiZzyTwiz New Member

Hey.
    I got a Question for the GM's.
    How is it that it's only the strong people that can really fully benefit from the event. why not do so the Christmas dungeon scales with your level, so atleast player lvl 150+ can do it. i got a character 159 and another at 210, and neither of them can do it.

I just think it would be fair for everyone if you didn't have to be really strong already before doing the event dungeon since it has to be done alone.

11. nomadstrike

wel as far if this event go i dont see any cristmas spirit in this event they gave noting absolutly noting and i was hoping rf hade some cristmas spirit in them but nooooooo all i see is pay to win cash item
    and some temp items but those are youseless only one item the snowflake is good but then again not storable so only 1 charachter can youse it dont get your hopes up the get the tradable its even lower change then the lvl5 rooster and we all know how that went rf you realy need to take a look ad our kr ver there they do give alot nice items for there events like eppis decos pets relics here its only a fraction of what you can do
    and then the price of those branches omg 390 cc for 1 whit all those ather bosses in there the change you get 1 of those 3 is pretty mutch 0 so yes i see greed and no spirit

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  12. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

There are two kinds of "Snowflake". One - not tradeable, which You can craft with MSG, and other - tradeable, but w/o MSG.

13. TheChoisen1

TheChoisen1 New Member

Why 15 day small snowflake relic can't be equipped with unttadable Snowflake relic???
    They are two different relics? Is it not same as 15 day goku 5 and permanent goku?
    Please GM fix this issue

14. nomadstrike

thechoisent the snowflakes are not 15 days those are perm items and yes they are the same so you cant equip 2 of them

15. TheChoisen1

TheChoisen1 New Member

I am talking about this from gift box for 15 days and other from creation with mcg

16. nomadstrike

yes that is the same relic same stats cant equip 2 of them

17. nomadstrike

i wish those bags where permanent xd instead of dum 30 days comon rf where is your cristmas spirit

18. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

I have asked the exact same thing for the previous event and they thanked me for the feedback and said they would take it into consideration. The took it so deeply (pun intended) that the current event is even more useless for low level players than the Turkey one. I have left only one high level character, everything else is around 170-200 lvl. Basically, if you cannot do the dungeon there is no point of collecting branches, as you cannot craft the relics.
    For quite some time RF doesn't give a $#!1 about new or low levels. Obviously for them their playerbase consists of mainly high levels and bots.
    I really feel sorry for the lowbies though.

19. [CM]NineArts

This event was designed for both low level players and high level players, which is why you have received the costume and 15 day relic for free.
    If you are not strong enough to defeat the event dungeon monsters, then you can at least stock up on Couriers Guild Vouchers.

Alys2 likes this.
  20. [CM]NineArts

This is not a bug. you cannot equip both relics at the same time. You were able to create it on the second try? gratz.

Alys2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.