Event: Thanksgiving 2021 (Updated)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Nov 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I apologize for this comment. I'm wrong and feel free to use as many accounts as you would like.

2. forgirl

forgirl New Member

you are so funny . why you talk only about different 2% of rank 5 ?
    you need to pass rank 2,3,4 to reach rank 5 .
    each stage is different % and now ppls failed a lot in rank 3.
    also do you know why ppls complain here ?
    because this event and Moon Festival event are NOT FAIR .
    more chance for strong player and low chance for not strong player or new .
    RF did so many event in over 5 years and all event is same chance [drop and create] for all player [ STRONG OR NOT ] .
    did you see someone complain in event infinite renewal ?
    the answer is " No " right , because that event is FAIR for all [ STRONG OR NOT ].

3. forgirl

forgirl New Member

i hope you don't make event like this again [Moon Festival and Thanksgiving].
    that 2 event is not fair for all .
    more chance for strong player and low chance for not strong player or new.
    please make same chance for all player in future [ Strong or Not ].
    thank you.

rashbrasil likes this.
  4. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I don't know how you view succes rate based on percentages, the fact is that 20% or 16% is not much different to each other on a relative trend, neither is 7% compared to 5%.

I don't know what exactly you view as fair. In a game that is better to spend money to get items compared to actually playing the game to get them, the notion of fairness really shouldn't be mentioned from my point of view, not that anyone should consider it anyway.

In 5 years of this publisher they had events that had exclusive item mall items that you could not get ingame unless you either had a lot of luck or dedicated alot of time to get it. The recent 28% crit damage cloth ornament is just one of the examples.

There is one complaint in the mentioned topic, granted it's not about if the event was fair or not and it was about the fact you would get an additional message you got x amount of points which was not true. The event was simple, you can get same amount of gold fragments from either stage 11 or stage 22 box, you could not make the tablet if you did only stage 11 with all 3 characters on your account unless you used Item Mall infinity stones for additional runs to get more gold fragments or be very lucky to get 4 fragments each box. One could get the other items on the list which did not matter at all. Was this fair? Aparently yes since nobody wrote any complaints.

I don't know why you have the impression I am defending the event. Rest assured I am not. I am mostly pointing out that the reasons people are giving away have no real nuance to them and can be easily discredited by who ever from the staff reads them without even mentioning it because of fear of blacklash.

5. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Let me ask the question again. It's simple, after all:

"GM, is it possible to move Rooster to another account using the Empty Stone and then continue upgrading there?"

6. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

No. Event Roosters can only be stored even when using an Empty Stone.

Revered likes this.
  7. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

Let me give u the answer if that 2% or 5% make a diff.
    i use main acc 12try fail rank4
    sub acc 12try fail rank3.
    now we almost in the middle of the event still not yet get a rank5, i will just give up on the event. stupid rate

8. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

rank 4 to rank 5 only have 3 tri a day i am on 6 day to tri for r5 stil noting this event is yust bs and this supose to be THANKS GIVING

joda7777 likes this.
  9. Revered

I wonder if you are also analyzing the data about X Guardian mats and 16-18 pots, whose prices skyrocket?
    And if so, will something good for us come out of it?

10. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

i got lvl4 but i have around 20fails for rank 5 :(

11. Revered

Made today using only Purple Jade:

R5.jpg R5-2.jpg

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  12. DrTingle

DrTingle New Member

alot of failures going on here and at middle of event starting to feel discouraged. bad enough cant be equal to other players in strength without spending a fortune to catch up. once reach certain lvls its impossible to progress without nice items. dungeons have been revamped and made harder so only those that have nice items keep getting richer while those without stuck farming gcm or ccd until eyes bleed. why is it so hard to get these rank 5 completed and how is a person no matter who they are suppose to make 3 when just getting to second takes near entire event. i would be just happy for 2 so can get a kl relic that is better than what i am using but at the rate in which this first chicken is going i might not even be able get timed QD stuff before event is over.

joda7777 and rashbrasil like this.
  13. Revered

Today I did the Rank 5 Rooster second time. It`s not so bad, isn`t it?
    Unfortunately, I still can't go above Rank 4 on my second account. Looks like pure luck.

14. forgirl

forgirl New Member

if the fact is not much different why GM made different % on those boxes ?
    you don't know about that feeling and then you don't understand, if you can clean stage 22 .
    also who know how many event will come like this ?
    if no one complain here ,i am pretty sure this GM will do again and again.
    because he listened the voice only from strong player .
    that's why Moon Festival and this event is more chance for strong player.
    whatever i am busy atm so i don't want to reply you again.
    Peace!

rashbrasil likes this.
  15. forgirl

forgirl New Member

maybe you are unlucky because 3 of my friends got 1 rank 5 each and now they are trying for another rank 5.
    they used green jade for rank 4/5 .
    good luck .

16. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I never said to not complain. If you do have complaints I recommend to document them as best as possible.

17. DrTingle

DrTingle New Member

finally make a rank 5 and fail 24 times trying make next rank 2, this is worse than finding willy wonkas golden ticket. each day that pass reminds me why i quit 2 years ago. spending loads time and effort for nothing. even the thought of investing so that could catch up to other players on gear scale has gone and left my mind. I am thankful tho atleast can make some 15 day timed hn relics in which im sure is better than half the stuff i use atm

18. DrTingle

DrTingle New Member

RnG musta read forum... got to rank 3 in 2 tries. hope is restored. Any one working on their 3rd chicken or stuck on 2nd still?

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  19. Revered

For events like this there should be a progress bar like for boxes. For example a 10th attempt is guaranteed.

Or something like shining icon when disassembling weapos which in this case (event) doubles the chance.

20. tiriplici

tiriplici New Member

Hello! If I buy a timed relic on 6th December, will it be deleted on 7th or will it expire after 15 days?
    Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.