Event: Thanksgiving 2021 (Updated)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Nov 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

NineD_Banner800x450_ThanksG1108.png
    Another year, and there is even more to be Thankful for. We have come far, despite all of the hardships along the way, and we would like to thank all of you for playing with us. It has been an absolute pleasure, and we would not be here without all of you. So this one is for you and everything you are thankful for too! Log in and enjoy the cornucopia of Thanksgiving events we have in store for you, for a chance to obtain some bountiful items in addition to exclusive Thanksgiving Rooster Guardians.

Thanksgiving Day Buff
    To honor all that we are grateful for, we are offering the following bonuses, which will run for the duration of the event period.
    • Increases Maximum Life by 10000
    • Increases Vital Energy by 10000
    • Increase Life Absorption by 20/1000
    • Increase Vital Energy Absorption by 20/1000
    • Critical Hit Chance by 1500/10000

The Thanksgiving Day Buff will last for 180 minutes. When the buff expires, you can relog to receive the buff again.

Thanksgiving Event Playtime Bonus
    Each day, you can receive 3 [Event] Thanksgiving Day Tickets, which can be used to enter the Thanksgiving Dungeon, and 1 [Event] Golden Feather Ticket, which in addition to [Event] Leather can be exchanged for [Event] Golden Feathers!

playtime bonus.JPG
    • Click the “Stamp Tracker” icon located below the mini-map in the game to display the Accumulated Event.
    • You must achieve a cumulative amount of minutes/hours over the event period logged in to receive the event prizes.
    • The prizes are cumulative. If you qualified for a higher tier of Playtime rewards, you would also receive all lower tiers.
    Collect [Event] Leather
    Defeat field and dungeon mobs over level 150 to collect [Event] Leathers and trade them in to Festival Merchant Seo Hwarang for an assortment of items, including timed Relics, Special Event Guardians, and Guardian related items.

[Event] Leather.png
    Seo Hwarang Resource List
    Seo Hwarang Resource.png

Thanksgiving Dungeon
    Use the [Event] Thanksgiving Day Tickets from the Playtime Bonus to enter the Thanksgiving Event Dungeon located in Death Valley, to take down the father of all roosters, the [Event] Giant Rooster! This boss will drop 8 [Event] Golden Feathers upon defeat, so be quick to take it down! These are one of the materials used for upgrading your Rooster Guardians.

Event Dungeon Material.png

Infinite Dungeon
    Here's yet another reason to be thankful for the new Infinite Dungeon! During the duration of this event, you will receive 3 [Event] Purple Jades for reaching the reward stage on stage 11, and 2 [Event] Green Jades for reaching the reward stage on Stage 22. These jades are used for upgrading your Rooster Guardians at Festival Trainee NPC Baekhwa!

Infinite Dungeon Materials.png

Baekhwa Resource
    Baekhwa Resource 1.png
    Baekhwa Resource 2.png

Rank will reflect size and effects of Guardian
    Rooster Guardians.png
    Rooster Skills.png
    If you can achieve a [Rank 5] Rooster, you can trade it in to Seo Hwarang for a [Special] Rooster Box (Rank 1), which obtains a [Special] Thanksgiving Day Ticket, that can be exchanged with Festival Trainee NPC Jeoksam for some really valuable items.

Jeoksam Create

Jeoksam Create.png
    Marketplace Item: [Cash] Jade Box
    Starting now until December 7 21, you'll be able to purchase the [Cash] Jade Box from our Marketplace! Read on for the full details of this special, limited-time sale!

Sale Items:
    [Cash] Jade Box - Contains 50 [Event] Purple Jade and 30 [Event] Green Jade.

Properties: Cannot Trade, Cannot Sell, Can Store, Cannot Discard

Event Notice:
    • The event begins November 9, 2021, after maintenance, and will run until December 21, 2021, before maintenance.
    • Any accounts found abusing the event will be permanently banned.
    • Reward items are obtained at a fixed probability -- there is no guarantee that you will obtain them.
    • The event schedule and details are subject to change without notice or compensation.
    • Click the [?] icon located at the top-right corner to open the Resource and Create window.
    • Place your cursor over the magnifying glass to check the properties of an item.
    • Event items and Resource lists will be deleted from the game. Be certain to use/open them by December 21st's maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2021
  2. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

why rf why yust why so fixated on on infinite you now only 10% of the players can do sec bos

rashbrasil and 4everblack like this.
  3. JessieQ

JessieQ New Member

Amazing event! Thanks GM. I know everything you do just for player will be happy.

4. nomadstrike

lol jessieQ this is yust a verry sad event thankgiving supose to joy and happyness not hard tough and unreatcheble ut again for 90% of the players this is yust sad

rashbrasil likes this.
  5. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

hey hey .GM you know only 10% players can go stage 20 or 21 its impossible for normal players.

DaoDe and 4everblack like this.
  6. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Suggested a deviant pack so that low and medium players will at least have the chance to reach level 21 infinity dungeon for 30 days but got ignored.

that wil help but stil not good enough
    even my gear not good enough to finich sec bos
    [​IMG]

rashbrasil, DaoDe and 4everblack like this.
  7. 4everblack

4everblack New Member

level IS 6 with op pack 30 days but still not enough time to kill the level 21 (2nd) boss .
    got feeling this GM is doing almost all event for some player, day by day so disappoint to play this game .

rashbrasil and DaoDe like this.
  8. Honglemong

Honglemong Member

ty gm
    great event

9. Eddiemh

Eddiemh New Member

With all due respect, not all users can reach stage 22 of infinty dungeon, we are unable to get the green jade -.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

rashbrasil likes this.
  10. Eddiemh

Eddiemh New Member

But as always they do not pay attention to their players and they will not modify anything :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

11. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You can use stage 11 materials to make everything in the event. Stage 22% item just gives a little additional % extra chance, at least by description.
    The limiting factor of this event is golden feathers from what I see, but generally the items you get from this event are not that important anyway.

12. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

My mistate. Sorry.

13. forgirl

forgirl New Member

ok then i have stage 11 materials [purple jade] but i don't have stage 22 materials [green jade] .
    How can i make [Superlative] Rooster Lucky Box ?
    Please teach me how to do that [Superlative] Rooster Lucky Box without Green Jade ?

[Superlative] rank 2 box 20.5% [Mid] rank 2 box 14% different 6.5%
    4.8 box /1 7.1 box /1
    [Superlative] rank 3 box 16% [Mid] rank 3 box 11% different 5%
    6.25 box /1 9 box /1
    [Superlative] rank 4 box 11.5% [Mid] rank 4 box 8 % different 3.5%
    8.7 box /1 12.5 box /1
    [Superlative] rank 5 box 7% [Mid] rank 3 box 5% different 2%
    14.3 box /1 20 box /1
    total different 17 %
    WOW different 17% for total is a little additional % extra chance ? Really ?:D:D
    How many [event] Golden Feather for 17 % ?

14. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

You have better gear than me and I can clear stage 21....I can even make it to stage 24 but that's where I stop.
    Something fishy here.

15. nomadstrike

whit this rate to lvl up your rooster is as good to say you never get rooster to 5 this rng in 9d is so bad i not even gonne tri to get it

16. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I don't know, in a game of gamble do you expect to have same chances compared to items that are harder to get?
    You think the extra 2% difference at rank 5 means alot? Specifically when you need less effort to get the materials to try compared to stage 22.
    You can get 324 golden feathers during this event, up to you if you want to waste your time going for it or not. The rewards are not that impresive for me and the event is just the same lame log in once a day and do some lame activity to get one reward at the end.

I just find it funny that people complain they can't do the event cause they can't reach stage 22 when that is hardly an inconvinience.

KaMiguel likes this.
  17. nomadstrike

you stil can do the event without reacht stage 22 my point here is this is the 3th mounth they youse infinite for event this dungeon need patch for no damage cap and bisite that its thanksgiving where is rf spirit in giving we get only 0.006% change to get r5 rooster that alone is as good as 0 so for me there is no event

18. HighAf

HighAf New Member

This is why the game is consider one of the worst mmo. Instead of crying here why not back out and delete the game and find yourself another game to play cuz this game GM dont give a shiet about y'all. They only care for the people who spend and make their pocket fatter so do yourself a favor and find a different game that will make u forget about 9D

rashbrasil likes this.
  19. nomadstrike

HIGHaf firts of all you dont need to insult me i play this game wen and how i want sec your name say enough they can do good event this one is yust verry bad not good ad all and this for thanksgiving its yust sad

20. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

This year, as you have already seen, we've made many changes to our events. We created an event dungeon-based as well as a quest-based event. It's our first attempt for the year, so we look forward to more changes and improvements. Before this year, all of our events have been collecting, farming, and creating events. We have listened to players and continue to improve and prevent abuse. While we may not be able to implement everything, we'll be sure to keep note of every patch update. Of course, we'd like to make sure the game is well-balanced for both new and experienced players, so we'll be making adjustments while analyzing the data from everyone's gameplay. (Note: Let's not make the exploiter famous, this is why I didn't mention anything about them)

9Dragons has been running for many years, and from time to time, we find features that are no longer being used and content that didn't garner much interest. There are also instances where things that have remained untouched are now outdated. We want to update these contents when necessary to create a more enjoyable environment. We need to work on a lot of stuff, but we hope to tackle them one by one to make 9Dragons an even better game than before.

dangdangv03, terebo123 and Revered like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.