Notice: Infinite Challenge Points Adjustment

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Oct 7, 2021.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

NineD_Banner800x450_NOTICE092021.png

Hello 9Dragons Community,

The renewal of the Infinite Dungeon is arriving on October 12! As previously mentioned in the sneak peek post here, your challenge points will be adjusted to a lower amount or reset to 0 after the update. So it's up to you if you want to spend your challenge points before the update. Below is the adjusted CP chart.

upload_2021-10-7_12-57-48.png

Thank you!

edriene, Vashy and Dragy like this.
  2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

It would not surprise me if this "adjustment" is done just to have additional sales in item mall with the "new" items in a IM box.

I find it even more interesting that you guys are doing this after having an event hosted with the dungeon itself. Pretty much throws out the points people got doing the dungeon during this moon event.

3. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

IIRC KR had spend it or lose it, atleast we get to keep something. But farming will still be hard, 500p per full run w/o point buffs. But the runs will be a lot harder.

4. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

It makes little difference if you lose everything or 95% of it without having a valid reason why they are removed in the first place. Even worst when most people get points during this event and don't have anything worthwhile to spend it on until the rewamp.

Not like the points came out of thin air also.

5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

After the revamp it will be solo only, you won't have friends to help you. And I'm not complainung about any content. Even ahri said with the new relics and end game relics she can barely finish the dungeon. I guess you're not in discord.

6. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Not the best relics but still pretty damn good. Screenshot_20211008-214937.jpg

7. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Yeah even with those relics, Ahri still died. I hope they'll make another Deviant package sale. It will be a huge boost for some players. Otherwise, all we can do is to wait for the op players to sell those relics.

8. AQuan

AQuan New Member

I think it will be so 99.99%

9. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

dont let me cry everibody happy haha this revamp omg to get top weapon and relics you need even more points then before 150000 for the new bead and you need atliest 5 of them to get the 2 relics and 1 weapon this all whit less points per run and less runs a day realy rf this is yust not good at all

10. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Why do you need 5 united spirit beads for 2 relic and 1 weapon though?
    If you checked the relic create good enough, you would know that you do not lose the united spirit bead if fail to create. Weapon is resource, so you need 3 beads total.
    Do your runs daily and you get enough points eventually, maybe even lucky and get the bead from the reward stage box.
    There is absolutely no point of complaining about every single new thing and improvement we get in to game.

Revered likes this.
  11. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

oh sorry thanks