Lift the limits (40- is outdated)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crescendo, Nov 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

What roles are in rumble fighter what story do we have? This game is literally just PVP with a few PvE elements that doesn’t make it a RPG that’s like saying COD is a RPG because you can kill zombies there might be RPG elements but at the core this was mainly a pvp based game this is evident with the lackluster story that the devs dragged out of the depths of their ass

jojack106 likes this.
  2. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

I never said that. I think you should go back and read. I'm advocating for lessened restrictions, not 1 shots.

3. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

RF is an RPG first and foremost. That's apparent when you can't nanmu til lv 15 or rebirth until lv 25.

4. BloodNinja

That literally means nothing

5. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

There's shop items you can't even buy prior to lv 15 and become a "Guardian."
    We also have classes, so do they mean nothing also? I sure think they do, otherwise people might not all use striker with attack booster.

6. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

grab your 4 pull up into the gw channel w/e stats you wanna use. - EMIYA

Crescendo likes this.
  7. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

you are definitely not arguing on reality....

8. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

a real one.

9. BloodNinja

Lol just because we have classes doesn’t make this a Role Playing Game outside of a few class exclusive exos and scrolls every class plays the same I’ve never once sat down and said “damn we would’ve won that match if we had a elementalist on our team “half of our exocores are aimed at edging there are few team based support exocores in this game and the ones that are here are pure dog people literally only switch classes to get certain items or stats not because the classes actually hold any gameplay value

10. BloodNinja

Even the scroll you proposed to take down p2w items costs money wicked **** is a prime example of one of the p2w **** scrolls that has been released unfair damage scaling and the scroll can be used by just spamming KG

11. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

Since when did the upper echelon care about the means to acquire items? You got it, use it, you don't, you can't. When shoot was $ did that stop anyone? No.

12. BloodNinja

Difference being shoot isn’t as unbalanced as the new **** we have in the store today not to mention its carats now

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  13. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

Stats shouldn't have been implemented into this kind of game to begin with, or should have just been effective in boss mode.

Yes, back in the day it was different, but there wasn't as much as pay2win items/exocores/scrolls and things such as Avalon.

Could you get 115 str and 400 crit plus base 40s+ back in the day without spending a dime?

lmao

Altissimum likes this.
  14. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

Again, I never said to go off the deep end. Metas should stay gone along with crazy crit and any other ridiculous stats. Rare dragons, Spike, Parkour, etc shouldn't be around. Revs, double panics and even double exos being banned is chill.
    But it's unreasonable to say that we should forego everything because tournament organizers never bothered to update archaic rules. We play an RPG with stats you can reasonably increase for free. There used to be a background grind for stats between GWs. That's a lost art and it drove us forward every bit as much as the competition itself.
    What's unreasonable about 60- no Ubers?

15. BloodNinja

Stats killed gws by making money the primary factor in winning adhering to higher stats only makes it easier for people who pay more to win more easily atleast when it’s kept under 40 people who don’t have Avalon’s and 100$ to spend on a dead game/don’t want to enchant have a chance to complete

Altissimum likes this.
  16. BloodNinja

Since +60 is so achievable for everyone ,make a 60str set using only carat shop items without enchanting ,post the screenshot and I’ll stop arguing right here if you can’t do that your point is invalid.

17. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

Yall see the extremes he's going to now that I've made a 68str set for $0? (Screenshot is from before I got the final +6 gem)
    now he's eliminating enchanting and bossmode armors as well.... He even edited his comment lmao. I rest my case. Yall just lazy, but anyone dedicated can get the stats for free.

Edit: Nice try. I believe you were going to concede if I'm not mistaken? You've been proven way wrong.

Attached Files:

18. BloodNinja

Lol I had said carat shop items without enchanting from the very start idk what u talking about

19. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

Whatever. You were arguing about the money one would have to spend to get here... Well, pick a class, I can make it 60 on anything but jump and maybe speed for $0.
    Now concede.

20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yes

in my old time in OGP. i tell them rules, then breaking rules same time. If they using hack, we use our rare exocores. If they crying us, we using hack.

I simply tell them -30 stats and basics. There's no rules for rare or using cheat.

thats y.

also before patch where we cannot see their scroll or exocores before starting game. thats why we always have back up one rare exocore.

now when in gamescampus the guild system is fucked up.
    now redfox dead guild war cuz of gamescampus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.