[EVENT] Halloween Spenders

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Kyubi, Oct 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Kyubi

[GM]Kyubi RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Let's pumpkin spice it up!

Celebrate your Halloween weekend this year with a Spenders Event! Spend the required amount for each spending tier to receive the spooky prizes below.
    Happy Halloween!
    Carats Spenders Prizes:
    • 25,000 Carats - Dummy Shirt Red & Jacko Helmet 2 (30 Days)
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • 50,000 Carats - Dummy Hair Yellow & Dummy Shoes Red
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • 100,000 Carats - Dummy Pants Red & Dummy Gloves Yellow
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • 150,000 Carats - Banshee Top & Tempest Coat Set (Tempest Coat M, Tempest Coat Shaman M) & Tempest Coat (F)
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    • 200,000 Carats - Mummy Set (M/F) & Mummy Headpiece
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]
    • For every 50,000 Carats spent, 1 Orichalcon Coupon will be rewarded (max: 4)
    RC Spenders Prizes:
    • 1,250 RC - Skeleton Horns & Jacko Helmet 2 (30 Days)
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • 2,500 RC - Pumpkin Lantern & Banshee Hat 2
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • 5,000 RC - Candy Hair (F) & Banshee Hat 1
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • 10,000 RC - Gothic Red Rose Knight Set Package & Powersuit Set Package (RD)
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • For every 2,500 RC spent, 1 Orichalcon Coupon & Halloween Skeleton Box will be rewarded (max: 4)
    Spenders Rules:
    • All items are permanent unless stated otherwise.
    • Only RedFox Credits and Carats spent during the event period will count towards the rewards. RC and Carats spent before and after the time frame will not qualify towards the event.
    • All prizes are tiered, meaning if you reach the highest tier, you will get all the below tiers as well. For example, if you spend 5,000 RC, you will receive Candy Hair (F) and Banshee Hat 1, Pumpkin Lantern and Banshee Hat 2, and Skeleton Horns and Jacko Helmet 2. The same rule will apply towards the Carats Spenders.
    • All prizes will be permanent unless stated otherwise.
    • It is the user's responsibility to keep track of how much RC that they have spent.
    • Prizes will go to the account where the RedFox Credits and Carats are spent.
    • You may gift items to meet your RC and Carats spending tier.
    • RC and Carats that have been used to gift another user will only have their spending amount applied to the original purchaser. For example if you gifted a 1,050 RC item, only the sender will have 1,050 RC applied towards this event, NOT the receiver.
    • If you did not receive your prizes but spent the correct or above amount of necessary RC and Carats, please submit a ticket and your account will be manually investigated. Once cleared, you will receive your items. If found suspicious, your account will be barred from receiving any carat spending prizes.
    Event Duration:
    • Friday, October 29th, 2021 00:00 PDT - Sunday, October 31st, 2021 23:59 PDT
    Prize Distribution:
    • Prizes will be distributed approximately 3-5 business days after the event is over.

HBOYPOWER likes this.
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Looks like it’ll just be a carat spender from me, dawg. That RC spender needs some male exclusive Halloween sets in there

3. Symbionic

Symbionic New Member

Thank you. Like I don’t get it. They got wack Halloween items in here instead of adding something like Halloween set (2013) or scarecrow set. Since they didn’t add them in store, I thought they would at least put it in the spenders. These prices are pretty trash for 10k rc. Even the carats prizes is meh.

HBOYPOWER likes this.
  4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Unfortunately, not all Halloween themed items will be available every year. We thank you for your feedback though!

fwgfta and HBOYPOWER like this.
  5. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Damn i ain’t even knew there was a spenders going on up until now. I spent 10k RC yesterday (Oct 28th), will it still count?

6. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I appreciate you guys releasing the grip you guys have on me. One day, I might actually be able to quit this abuse of a game if y’all keep this up.

YasuoTheKid and Packet like this.
  7. shadowpalms

shadowpalms Member

Now, Starberry, I know full well you are not talking about redoing items when literally the last spenders had nearly the same items https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/spooktober-spenders-event.51487/

The only thing I’d really get from that spenders that catches my eye is either the scarecrow set or the jack caps.
    Just in case you bring up the spenders before that, yeah they did listen half way and put some items that were requested
    https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/event-haunted-halloween-rc-spenders-event.48859/
    But this is 2021 that was 2 years ago. It’s getting less worth even participating in. But hey at least there’s a carat spenders.

Don’t defend nimonix for their boulderdash.

8. Symbionic

Symbionic New Member

yea but ya recycled the same Halloween items from last year for this year in store. At least put some sets in the spenders like ya did a year ago, scarecrow set or Halloween set (2013).

Packet likes this.
  9. Starberry

Unfortunately it won't be counted as the event duration started today. :(

Hmm we only reused Banshee Hats this year, as well as the Pumpkin Lantern. A bit of a stretch to say that was "nearly the same items" from last year's spenders event. Nevertheless, thanks for letting us know your thoughts :)

YasuoTheKid and LaniRF like this.
  10. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Unfortunately, you’re gonna have to catch these hands bruh.

Nah but fr, i thought yall used to do that tho for the people who spent a day earlier or something before a spenders or am i wrong? I could be i’m not sure

11. Starberry

Yeah the spenders events are usually posted late afternoon, that's why earlier spending was retroactively applied.

12. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

So why not now? :/
    I spent all on those dookie ahh boxes atleast make my 10k RC worth it!

13. YasuoTheKid

YasuoTheKid New Member

14. SkipJack

SkipJack New Member

You'd think the RC spenders would have more of a selection of items then what is above. Need more male halloween sets as well. Just my thoughts.

15. [GM]Kyubi

Spenders prizes have been sent out! Please check your inventories for your prizes and if you have any questions, let us know by submitting a support ticket. Thank you!

HBOYPOWER and NeoStrayFox like this.
  16. [GM]Kyubi

There was an issue with the distribution in that the Banshee Top Female version and Powersuit Shoes RD female version were not sent out. This has been corrected and the players that qualified for these items should now have the items in their inventory. Thank you for your patience.

HBOYPOWER likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.