My Account was suspended because using auto K on Hainan. Please Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SauLucSix, Oct 24, 2021.

1. SauLucSix

SauLucSix New Member

Hi GMs and co-players,
    Few days ago I was farming using auto K on Hainan Map and was suddenly got banned because GMs suggested that I was using a 3rd party program to avoid getting CC.. I explained that it was obvious that I was using Zodiac relics + Skill from SS weapons which provide roughly 90% CC resist. Anyway! After 2 days GMs replied that my account is lifted (ticket resolved). But after that I still cannot login bc my acc is still under suspension.

Has anyone been in the same trouble because using auto K on Hainan, or high CC resist ? Is there a due time for account to be lifted ? I'm confused because I already lost this weekend x2 and very little hope to receive any compensations whatsoever.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Seeking justice on forum doesn't help to much in solving your problem. The information you provided is almost meaningless also.

You used ingame autotrainer? Does not explain anything. You have 90% crowd control on a map that gives -50% by default does not make you immune to stun/para/disrupts even if there's just a few mobs that actually do those anyway.

rashbrasil likes this.