Rumble Fighter Errors & Solutions

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Jamari, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

2. FreshStart

FreshStart Member

For game gaurd error 360, i was having an issue with it today. In fact, it was not a matter of anti-virus software. I actually tried running rf on my vpn, and it worked. I then went back to using my regular wifi. the vpn allows the gamegaurd update to happen. Try that. I used the free vpn, psiphon.

3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

4. Nickelbawker

Nickelbawker New Member

nvm; gemfighter.exe was running all night got the steam release to work.

Tried downloading via redfox, installer was corrupted. Tried re-downloading on steam and it's saying Content File locked and continues to say it every-time I unpause it. I was playing with the steam version on tuesday but hasn't worked the last two days so I figured the updates screwed up my install.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  5. itswhatever

itswhatever Clean Up Crew

I am still getting the File Index Read error notification on the launcher. I checked for any antivirus software and i reinstalled Rumble Fighter 6 times already, and deleted the res files and reinstalled again. Nothing seems to change. Any ideas, please help.

6. Vonkuryu

Vonkuryu New Member

Had a systermerr problem running the game. Unistalled and now saying "system exception an error has occured" from the redfox downloader. Any help?

7. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

When did you start experiencing this issue? Have you made any recent changes to your computer?

1. Follow this guide below:

2. After completing the steps in the video, download all the latest Windows Updates for your PC