Boss Mode Rush Questions and Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Shadow, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Retro

Retro New Member

THANK You SOO Much !! :D

2. RoxPray

RoxPray Artist of Winter

The notice says that it will be paid within five days of the end of the event, but when will the event compensation be paid?

3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

If you mean the bonus for completing Zombie Mode: Survival Challenge, they will be rewarded during the same time as the other rewards.

4. RoxPray

RoxPray Artist of Winter

What I meant was that I asked because the reward for the boss mode event has not yet come in. When is it going to be paid?

5. Starberry

Five business days have not elapsed yet, therefore all we can ask is for your continued patience and understanding.

RoxPray likes this.
  6. RoxPray

RoxPray Artist of Winter

1. I can't upload pictures in the comments. The notice said to upload a screenshot photo of the Bomb Strike Challenge scoreboard, but the photo cannot be uploaded to the comment function. What should I do?

2. And the D-H-CORE reward is Prizes - 3 Origalcon Cupon, Chest Key Bundle (Hard)? Is that it? Is there one more?

3. How can I combine flags? Please teach me the way. You can't click it.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  7. R4T3NICE

R4T3NICE Active Member

Is it possible to upload the video on youtube unlisted for the events? or does it need to be uploaded public? The video is still accessible it's just not listed.

8. Starberry

Hi there!

1) You may upload the screenshot as an attachment. If this isn't working, you can upload your image on an image hosting site (such as imgur) and link it with the following BBCode:
    Code:
    [IMG]YOUR DIRECT IMAGE LINK HERE[/IMG]
    2) Yes there is in fact one more item. It will be included following the October 19th Maintenance.

3) If you wish to conduct a flag swap, please submit a ticket here: https://help.playredfox.com/en/support/tickets/new

Yes if you wish to have the video as unlisted, we will still be able to view it.

9. RoxPray

RoxPray Artist of Winter

You said on the 19th that D-H-CORE (Hell) compensation will be added. Is the additional reward new exos or scrolls? Or is it an existing item? I'm so curious.

10. Starberry

The details will be released after the maintenance, so check back then!

RoxPray likes this.
  11. RoxPray

RoxPray Artist of Winter

Hello starberry! I have a suggestion about compensation for boss mode rush event. It would be nice to give the main item compensation as an permanent item instead of a fixed-term one. The reward is a fixed-term item, so the participation of users seems to be very low. I'd appreciate it if you could think of my opinion actively. <3

12. Starberry

Thank you for the feedback and I'll be more than happy to bring it up to take it into consideration!

13. RoxPray

RoxPray Artist of Winter

The main reward for d-h-core clear is still empty. When will it be uploaded?

14. R4T3NICE

R4T3NICE Active Member

when will the boss rush prizes be distributed? It ended 30th october and 5 business days have already passed.

15. Starberry

Boss Mode Rush prizes are delayed as some issues came up, causing some double checking to be conducted.

It'll go out soon and apologize for the wait.

16. R4T3NICE

R4T3NICE Active Member

For this boss rush event i forgot to mention the year in the room titles. I hope this doesn't bother the validation. I didn't type in chat, instead i've written the date and time on the room title. The exact time of the run could be incorrect but the date is the same and time started when the attempts began so it shouldn't be a problem. I did like that so i didn't have to post everytime an attempt failed.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  17. TirMcDohl

TirMcDohl 2022 Un-Fashionista

Hey one of my teammates accidently picked up food but they were at 98% hp, does the run still count? It was a real long game of vlad hell

18. Starberry

Unfortunately if this is the case, then the submission will not be valid.

To avoid accidentally picking up food, refrain from using your scroll's punch combos.

TirMcDohl likes this.
  19. TirMcDohl

TirMcDohl 2022 Un-Fashionista

dang alright i'll let him know and try again

20. Garnet

Garnet New Member

Can we solo this event? and if so, i need [TA] Fang to record for me please