Event: Moon Festival 2021

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 31, 2021.

1. InFeRnOxHeLL

InFeRnOxHeLL New Member

well you have a pay to win game anyway, why add more content for the pay to win players? even your PvE content is aimed at the pay to win players, like the icy epithet, you make it almost impossible for people to farm it.
    and you put the best item behind a wall, only pay to win players can climb and then say "it is free for anyone who wants to get it" xDDDD yeah free for sure.

2. asesino1234

asesino1234 New Member

I do not know why they complain so much there are many who complain because they will not be able to abuse the event as in the previous one.

There are many players who have more than 10 accounts that only attacked the boss and they took it easy, thus abusing the event now that they will not be able to complain.

I know that many play the game legally and because of those who abuse these things happen, so continue to enjoy the game, apart from the ornaments that can be changed, they can be sold luckily.

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey all. We want to inform everyone that not all updates are released all at once. If you already know, we applied updates to certain content with 2 or more additional updates at a later time. This doesn't mean that we are holding back updates or it's not being added fully. This means that our version isn't capable of utilizing the remaining updates until we release all other related items/content. We know that this wasn't transparent to all and hear many assumptions. Rest assured, updates and content will come to our version when the time is right.

Additionally, with the UT event, there is no way of hosting it earlier than now. If you all know, it's really based on our content and upcoming releases. We added the UT to this event to jump-start the renewal of ID.

Lastly, if you did not hear things from us officially, please know that statement isn't valid. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime on discord, forum, or helpdesk.

Bankz likes this.
  4. Josdesign07

Josdesign07 New Member

I can't hit the bvw bosses man... not even go near :')
    straight die after aoes nukes.
    can we revise the event mechanic GM?

5. Honglemong

Honglemong Member

people complain about event
    but remember
    there are 2 prize
    ut for old player (mid - high gear) (~25-30b)
    orn 28 crit for all player (~15-25b)
    this event is the preparation for ID update
    new function,new item,new mechanics....
    hopefully,comrade.

6. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

this event fale those orn already in game in hainan and srs the only good ting in this event is the ut but like ather players already say its only for the best geared players bicouse you need to do lightningbeast quest 3 time and who els can do that then good geared players i say chame on you rf yust del the event and give al players 1 ut
    do event for ALL players not only a smal target group again fale event chame on you rf

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  7. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Enlighten me then how to make 28 % orn without IM ?

8. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Get materials from [Event] Moon Box in F11 Hefei Resources.

9. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Yes, that's some kind of solution. But somehow I find it hard to believe in the double happiness - one with 10x [Cash] Special Moon and the second with 10%.

10. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Yeah but it's better than no hope at all. I'm going to try and see what happens.

11. nomadstrike

why this event is unfare and create upset and mad poeple:

group a players all lvl from 100 to 175 al suport around 150$ cc even wen teamup cant get free ut

group b all f2p from lvl 240to 250 loyal to community but not suportife whit $$

acording to any busseness clas group a is the most wurthy to get free ut bunt cant get (anger, frustation, mad) thise players loose hope from game and posible gonne leave bad for the busseness

group b realy loyal and verry happy can get free ut but olso bad for the busseness no $$

so again RF verry bad event
    1 more thing this wil make pvp even more unbalanced you chut give lower lvl free ut so they get stronger and better

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  12. Eddiemh

Eddiemh New Member

Black vs White War Challenge (Moon's Request 2) (Lv 100+)
    • NPC: Kong Son Myong
    • Reward: [Event] Full Moon (2) they should upload one more (3) not all of us have good equipment to do infinity dungeon.
    Infinite Dungeon Challenge (Moon's Request 3) (Lv 230+)

• NPC: Man Sangja
    • Reward: [Event] Full Moon (3) Not all of us can do this since we do not have good equipment to pass it and I tried 2 days in a row and it is impossible for me to pass it, it is disrespectful to put an item that only the powerful can do it and not those who are just starting.
    Screenshot_17.png

KNOWING WELL THAT IT IS 1 PER ACCOUNT, SO YOU WOULD HAVE TO PROVIDE EASY TO BE ABLE TO DO IT, MODIFY THE AMOUNT TO 12 TO OBTAIN IT, COMPANIONS SUPPORT TO MODIFY THE OBTAINING OF THE UT.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  13. nomadstrike

they yust dont care eddiemh they not gonne do that there yust out for greed big chame on them me and me friend tinking of leaving bicouse of this its not fare its horrible event they only feed high geared players who not need it the lower geared poeple need it way more to balance pvp

14. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

a few UT isn't going to balance pvp.....

Bankz likes this.
  15. nomadstrike

no ozbud your rhite bud it was a start and now it go the rong way the more gear those best geared poeple get the more one pk wil come and we all now how frustrated that is me point here is lower geared poeple need those ut alot harder then those op geared players

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  16. topazer01091983

topazer01091983 New Member

This event does not belong to those with less than 150k damage, and even more does not belong to new players. Crazy event hahaha

Sirme and Rashbrazil like this.
  17. AyeMyaThu

AyeMyaThu Member

Will the weekly ticket disappear at the end of the week without claiming the quest?

For example, I took a quest to kill 40 Kyling.
    I killed only 30 of them in a week.
    So my quest is not completed.
    I can't claim the quest reward.
    After weekend, will the weekly quest ticket disappear?
    Will it be replaced by new weekly quest ticket?
    Or will I get new weekly quest ticket and my ticket count becomes 2?

18. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

It resets on wensday, if you finish before then you can claim the ticket

19. AyeMyaThu

AyeMyaThu Member

If I don't claim the ticket, will the weekly ticket disappear?

20. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

From previous events, it does disappear so claim it as soon as you can.

AyeMyaThu likes this.