[SP] Upcoming Renewal: Infinite Dungeon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Sep 3, 2021.

?

Do you enjoy these SP?

1. Yes, keep going!

92.9%
  2. No, because it affects the current game economy.

7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The renewal of the Infinite Dungeon is Coming mid-October! As a heads up! Your challenge points will be adjusted to a lower amount or reset to 0 after the update. So it's up to you if you want to spend your challenge points before the update.

upload_2021-10-7_12-49-25.png
    • Party mode will be disabled, and the number of stages will be reduced.
    • (more to come soon...)

Infinite Weapons:
    upload_2021-9-3_17-4-48.png

upload_2021-9-21_17-28-26.png

Tier 2 Infinite Weapon
    upload_2021-10-1_19-43-40.png

New Relics:
    upload_2021-9-8_15-55-41.png upload_2021-9-8_15-56-2.png

God of Wind & Rain (Excellence)
    upload_2021-9-8_15-57-20.png upload_2021-9-8_15-57-45.png

Infinite Deco (Requires Immortal 6 to equip):
    upload_2021-9-13_16-39-40.png

New NPC:
    upload_2021-9-13_15-18-16.png

New Mats:
    upload_2021-10-2_19-20-29.png
    upload_2021-10-2_19-20-49.png
    upload_2021-10-2_19-21-13.png

UI Improvement:
    upload_2021-10-6_17-18-20.png

Renewed Point Shop:
    upload_2021-10-7_14-33-56.png

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
    Sirme and Bankz like this.
  2. Honglemong

Honglemong Member

ty gm
    1 and a half month more

3. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

You said GM "points will be adjusted to a lower amount". Does it mean there will be something new to spend our challenge points?

Floricel likes this.
  4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

The shop will have a bit of a reshuffel of items. You will most likely be able to buy god set from the shop. Ahri mentioned that the update will bring in god set lv2.

Revered likes this.
  5. Killimanjaro

Killimanjaro Member

Hi Ahri, understand that you need to adjust the point or reset to 0 to avoid ppl abusing the points they have right now.
    I just want to clarify more on what is the threshold that can be adjust to lower or reset to 0?
    For example: less than 100k pts atm will be reset to 0; 100k- 200k: reduce to 10k pts or something similar?
    I ask because I had 70k pts atm and I cannot buy any valuable things in there now so pretty much concern on the concept of how you adjust people points. Thanks for reading!

6. [GM]Ahri

I do not know the points right, but I know if 10,000~0 = 0.

isbarkley likes this.
  7. Killimanjaro

Killimanjaro Member

Thanks a lot for your clarification.

8. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Can't really understand how reducing points is a good idea considering the following:
    - Players that did not "do" the dungeon lose nothing, players that actually did the dungeon lose something (it's not yet clear how much)
    - How can you explain the need for the point substraction? I could not think of a suitable answer even tho I was interested in figuring one out myself since the post initial came up.
    - You are hosting an event that requires people to do the respectiv dungeon, right after the event ends they lose all or some points. Only one item is worth purchasing from current NPC list and that one requires at least 1.000 runs to get the required points

Revered likes this.
  9. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Just to answer a small part of your post, the npc at ID will have the same items (hopefully more) with a reduced price hence the reduction of points. I can't suggest anymore reasons or facts because they're unknow to me.
    EX: Ultimate Tablet will go from 1 million points to 80 thousand.

10. [GM]Ahri

And this is the reason why we have to release the information ahead of time so that players are aware. The Point structure along with the shop items and their cost will be revamped.

11. FuriaAlba

I know their costs are going to be revamped, stores don't reduce your wallet because their prices are restructured.

12. [GM]Ahri

I understand your point of view. Thankfully, with any revamped, gold isn't adjusted or reduced. Anyways, devs said points in possession will be adjusted/reduced depending on your current points. It's not good news, and I am genuinely sorry about it.

13. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

It's a difficult situation either way. On one hand, you have FuriaAlba's point of view, where people have worked hard and grinded a lot of ID runs to build up points just to have them reduced or reset (although technically you dont 'lose' your points because you have been warned about the reset, so you can spend your points before and the points you grinded were for the items currently available, not the items after the revamp)

On the other hand, people who didn't grind ID because it took way to many points to get anything of value and the points WEREN'T reset. will be at a disadvantage because they didnt farm tens/hundreds of thousands of points when it was easy and quick to get lots of points relative to after the revamp.

So in my opinion, the only logical course of action would be to reset the points so everyone is on a level playing field for a new point value to exchange to different items but to not upset players with a large amount of points, they chose to also reduce points to a certain amount instead of reset everyone to 0. Maybe itll be 10% of the previous value, who knows.

14. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

the best way to revise the points players have accumulated would be to balance them against the current best reward, UT.

If, as Bankz mentioned, UT will become 80,000 points, down from 1mil then that's 8% of what it used to be. Multiply players current points by 0.08 and all is balanced. then they are no further from obtaining UT but also have some pre earned points as a bonus to potentially put towards new rewards instead of UT so their previous efforts weren't wasted.

Bankz likes this.
  15. FuriaAlba

That's the most superficial way to look at a problem that I've seen for quite some time.

16. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

Slightly off-topic, BUT ... I've been running ID with my low-level alt for the 1st ID [event] quest and am not getting Arrogant Blood Kylin --- 2 runs, 54 levels total (27 levels / run) and 0 kylin, when 40 are needed.
    Previously, I'd get at least 4/ run...
    Is it not worth doing more than 2 runs / day ?

17. [GM]Ahri

You can still do it, but it's my own opinion. Kylin has a chance of spawning at 23rd+. You do this within 3 days+ or so.

18. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

Thank you for the reply ^^ I'll have to equip my alt better ;D

19. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

it's just random, I've seen that kylin on round 3. Just like last event, some runs I'd find general wei 10 times in one run and other times I would see none

20. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Can we keep this tread on topic? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.