Steam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zodiac, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

I just love how trying to launch the game from steam never, ever works. Great job Redfox.

2. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

this game has a 52% on steam for a reason
    [​IMG]

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. M0nstersBDAY

M0nstersBDAY Member

@Zodiac Works for me. Not saying that it isn't made like complete sht, but it works.
    What is the exact issue you are facing? Will the launcher just not even open or where do you get lost?

4. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

Launcher works, Gameguard updates and patches, login never shows. The official download also results in the same problem. It won't work on another computer either.

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You mean Nimonix not RedFox.

6. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

They probably just mad af about my last rant that took shots at their company management, but if I'm getting blocked specifically because of that post... It's no wonder the game is for 12 year olds.

Like bruh, the employees are no older than 12 themselves for some salt.

7. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

8. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

I don't necessarily have a screen resolution problem. The problem I have is when the gameguard finishes patching, the login page never pops up. When I check the task manger, gameguard vanishes before it even finishes patching, which tells me it's self-terminating for some reason. I also looked at my registry for the game's resolutions, they're at (8) both for resolution and screenres while windowed is already at (1). I have already been playing the game and it's only recently that my login page stopped showing. My last play was just a couple months ago...

9. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

The value is "8"? It should be 9.

If that doesn't fix your issue, there is a program that may not be playing well with Rumble Fighter, or even blocking it entirely.

Tengu likes this.
  10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Steam manually suspended RF's score after the community review/vote bombed RF into the red zone on it's steam release week. I see a new player that found this game on steam basically every other time I play, nobody besides me apparently wants to helps them tho and theyre forced to play moon/glac usually without a scroll so they either quit, someone tells them about Daily Quests + Medal Scroll Rentals or they find it themselves.

11. ChantelYiu

ChantelYiu New Member

We need to make rf great again!

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Making RF great again is something the players have been incapable of in the last 10 years lol in fact its quite the opposite i.e. RFs grade on steam

If you wanna do something tho a great start would be to stop playing Moon/Glac and play other stages.

13. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

So I looked a little further into this, and I noticed that the certificate I agree to every time I run it as admin, one of them expired their validity in 2017. Maybe someone will renew the thawte SSL webserver subscription. Editing to 9 didn't work either.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  14. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

Bitdefender doesn't like this game.

HumoLoco likes this.