Would love to come back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deco69, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Deco69

Deco69 New Member

I’ve always wanted to come back and play 9dragons but I haven’t owned a pc/laptop for almost a decade .
    I will definitely try and play the game on the steam deck, although I doubt it will work very well unless hooked up to tv with keyboard and mouse .
    Anyway who still plays from Acclaim days ?
    Deco69
    And BoTp0wer69 were my usernames in Acclaim Bardo server.
    Also went by the name of -Monk- on a pvp server when cap was immortal 12 can’t remember who publisher was then .

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Most of us still playing are from Acclaim. There's a lot more to do and farm nowadays so it can be overwhelming

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

If you wanna spend $$, you should give it a try. Even then you might not like how its run or how game has changed. Weight your options before you start, might be a nice couple of month in 9d or a waste of your live.

There are multiple servers now, 2 western.. 2 Eastern, 1 being the big daddy Korea..

for western, 1 is mostly a "copy and paste" and mostly stuck in a weird limbo and far ahead in terms of content..,

the other is creative/innovative and tries hard to appeal.. and unfortunately the younger version with a little less content...,

for Eastern there is the vietnam cash grab copy and Korea...

Do your research before joining the servers.. might wanna hop on their discords and see.. what you see there is mostly what you will see in game..

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Lol, the younger being more innovative/creative. Do explain cause all it is really is also copy and paste with what it seems more bugs than here. With the same rwt problems if not more cause of bigger player base.

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

have you seen their New epithets?, have you seen their unique decos? have you seen they way they address their community?
    they had a discord first.. and it is very interactive.. their supports.. actually try and know what they are talking about..
    they demand things from Jungwoon that they outta have.. here no one gives 2 **** as long as money..
    they give clearer explanations and faster..

costumer service, innovation, and interaction is just way superior....

here it takes months of discussion to forever in limbo for any decisions..

if they did not get a discord, we would not even be an iota close to 1 right now.. cause here would not have given rats ****.. but thanks to competition they did..

If they survive to renew their contract.. here will die.. how fast I dunno, but its already dying here.. from the looks of things..

People might claim no one is leaving this and that.. but people are leaving.. I have met a couple of new people, who i tried my best to convince to stay.. but they are gone now lmao.. this seems like a sinking ship everyday..

personally.. if they can renew their contract for 4 more years.. i am out of here.. here is more insulting than not..

if you f2p completely.. I guess you stuck here until it inevitably closes.. seeing how its continuing and going downhill more and more..