Server Lag

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zenleon, Aug 12, 2021.

?

Who Thinks this game needs a new server for Europe?

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Indifferent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. zenleon

zenleon New Member

This game is very disappointing, it has a lot of lag.
    when are you thinking of making a server suitable for europe?
    I wouldn't want to stop playing this game because I love this game, and I need to do something urgent before the game dies!

2. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Gameplay is peer to peer. Getting even a NASA/military class server would do nothing since the server has nothing to do with the gameplay aspect

Draygashi likes this.
  3. M0nstersBDAY

M0nstersBDAY Member

Game is P2P.

Even if it was dedicated, the game would still have laggy/jumpy players for multiple reasons;

-If someone has over x amount of speed/jump and they are running back and forth, they will teleport a little because ??? game thinks they are desyncing since the engine can't handle drawing animations that fast????
    -"AnimSyncState" occurs about 4-6 times every time you are loading into a stage. Why? Who the **** knows. What's more confusing about this is that they don't just loop around back to the function a few times. They have the same damn function multiple times after each other which is probably a big reason why low-end PCs take 10 years to first load.
    -You can skip almost the entire loading stage screen with little to no differences in lag but ** it, let's wait 10 years.
    -Game bad, can d/c when: infoing someone, starting a match, going to plaza, going to tutorial, starting bossmode (online and offline), too many exo particles on screen at once, and more!

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nimonix can go suck my dinosaurus nuts.