Game Res messed up!

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by KProphetK, Aug 13, 2021.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

OK I increased my game res from 1080p to 1440p and now my game when i load it up on loading screen is way to big for me to seen the login part.

Every other game I load is ok except 9D.

Anyone got any help I can try? I know someone sent me info on putting something behind the .exe properties that allowed me to run 9D but I reinstalled to get hours, incase I returned, now I cant see anything to log in.

Really appreciate any help.

GL and HF!

Later!

2. KProphetK

Ok got it fixed but not in steam and now my in game text is so small I cant read it.

Heres and SS of my screen now that I fixed it using RF launcher. We really need a setting in the Graphics to increase UI/Screen text settings. I hate playing at 1080p.

Attached Files:

3. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

To fix your first problem, not being able to see the log in, just make sure your screen res and game res are the same or your game res is smaller than your screen res.
    As far as I know, there is no option to change the HUD or text scaling in game other than reducing your game resolution

KProphetK likes this.
  4. KProphetK

Yeah I have to set a profile to play at 1440p, but once in game I cant read chat due to it being so freakin small.

9D devs need to update the UI or game settings so that ppl like myself can adjust test size in game. This is the only game that I have that I cant read anything at 1440p.

I have officially given up on 9D and the P2W aspect of playing anymore.

I may return if things change but Papaya 9D seems the place for me.

5. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

Yep it's a bit annoying there's no scaling option, I only play in 4k when I'm farming ccd so i can actually see the passes on the floor in amongst all the other items... gm please let pets pick up white items btw...

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I've tried matching game resolution to my screen resolution on a number of devices, it never fits like it's supposed to. Here, GC, papaya, private servers all the same for me. It's usually way bigger than my screen even when the game res and screen res match