Notice: Removal of Creating Guide of Blood Sorcerer (Repel) (Updated: 8/9/2021)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Jul 27, 2021.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Greetings, Dragons!

We have decided to remove the Creating Guide of Blood Sorcerer (Repel) earned from RTE Quest: Shaking the Sky with Righteous Beats (End) in the upcoming Patch 258.

Blood Sorcerer's Crimson (Repel) was implemented in Patch 139, well over three years now. Therefore, we planned to change the create success chance of the weapons to 100%. As such, Creating Guide of Blood Sorcerer (Repel) is no longer needed. Additionally, we are increasing the creation chance of Blood Sorcerer Weapons (Wave). RTE Quest: Purify Kunlun (End) will still award Creating Guide of Blood Sorcerer (Wave) upon quest completion.

We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause and appreciate your ongoing support.

2. [GM]Ahri

There was a known issue in P258-259 where the success rate for the Blood Sorcerer (Repel) weapons is not 100% if refined. The problem is because of the structure of the Assemble System. The success rate decreases the higher the refinement level is. Therefore, with P260, we will make the following update and changes.

• Blood Sorcerer (Repel) weapons in the Create List of the War Spirit Clan Unknown Craft Master will no longer display 100% Success.
    • Readded Creating Guide of Blood Sorcerer (Repel) earned from RTE Quest: Shaking the Sky with Righteous Beats (End).
    • Add Blood Sorcerer (Repel) weapons in the Resource List of the Weapon Creation Master, Mo Solan. Cautious: Weapon Refinement, Slots, Ornaments, Hardness, Level Limit, and Options will be initialized. This means you will receive a clean Repel weapon.

We once again thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  3. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

So what is the point of this change except now we can not change refined wave info refined repel?

4. [GM]Ahri

If you want to keep the refinement level, you will need to obtain the creating guide for repel which will be readded with P260.

5. poorman

poorman New Member

oh thank you GM
    yesterday i deleted x2 mcg repel 100% and now we need them again .
    thank you very much and really appreciate about this.
    i deleted because last week you said
    • Changed the create success chance of the Repel weapons to 100% and increased Wave's creation chance
    and i need slot in storage.
    really Good Job by the way i don't want missing any items after your maintain .
    so please be careful for that .

6. [GM]Ahri

Not a problem and send in a ticket and the team will recover the creating guide for your character :)

poorman likes this.
  7. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

Are you guys planning on or considering changing this system? I.e all refine rates having the same rate of create success?