Extreme weapons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RyumaDrokis, Aug 5, 2021.

1. RyumaDrokis

RyumaDrokis Member

I am not complaining at all about the extreme weapons that we get to make, however GMs I wouldn't mind having a straight forward answer on the burning question that has plagued my mind (and others I hope) as to why we cannot refine them? Is it possible that you could limit the level of refinement? Perhaps to lvl 10 or 11? A speedy answer would be most welcomed, enjoy the weekend event all!

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Dev told us that it is impossible to refine mainly because the weapon's damage output is hugely higher than certain weapons. We understand that most players like glowing weapons and will suggest it to the devs.

upload_2021-8-6_16-44-30.png

3. eu2011

eu2011 Member

So refine wep, scale , tears , jade separator are useless . Why to keep them when you can ask for help and get the wep very easy .

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Because other weapons still exist and newer weapons with more damage will be released at later dates. Repel will have an upgrade, so they will still be usefull.

5. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Smells like "Add glowing effect scroll" in IM.

6. RyumaDrokis

RyumaDrokis Member

I agree, 50cc for lvl 3, 1000cc for lvl 15, add additional 500cc for every level after 15, big buck opportunity there!

7. RyumaDrokis

RyumaDrokis Member

Well I cannot answer this question for all, but I can answer it for myself, the answer? Simple: it's pretty, lol, no seriously idk why but to have a refine visual effect just feels right on a weapon of good power, now as to the refine? Maybe half the refine power? I can see that the refinement would make the weapon even more OP then usual, but is it possible to give like maybe half the refinement power of normal refinement on a weapon of this caliber? Just offering ideas for you to pitch to the dev. and maybe something to also think about, someone in this thread actually suggested a good idea

Refinement scroll effects without the power refinement gives, an item mall purchase, possibly another idea to pitch?