It's not fair to players on the Yin server if you merge the servers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lovediary87, Aug 1, 2021.

1. lovediary87

lovediary87 New Member

As we know in all the events happening so far, the item crafting rate on both servers is the same.
    But the Tao server is PVE so players just need to leisurely farm materials without being bothered/PK, while the Yin server is PVP, players have to farm materials in a difficult environment and continuous interruptions to craft items.
    And now that the players on the Tao server have better equipment than Yin due to the accumulation from the previous event seasons. So is it fair if you merger the server?

2. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Well, if you want fairness, you might even get better farming experience since you won't be bothered by pkers. You might be a bit behind but still the peace you are looking for will come. And besides, most the geared players on Tao are p2w players, not farmers.

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I dunno if I am missing something, but all relics in Tao were possible to get in yin... so in my book a Merger is fair.(if keeping 2 server is not a waste of money, there are alternatives..)

Now if all players will be happy, maybe not,

which is why there is an alternative, or alternatives.

But only server transfers seems balanced, which seeing your complaint, you won't like as well.

4. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

My 2cents of Con and Pro of Merger

Pro: More drama. Which I so desperately need in 9d.

Con: Yin player will totally get gang bang by tao;)