Top10 Gwer list

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UWANGO, Jul 5, 2021.

1. UWANGO

UWANGO New Member

Now I have seen a lot of lists in which u can tell are inaccurate the second u take a glaze at it . I decided to not include myself in the list since I know I don't belong in there unlike the other list makers LOL! This is the closest to an accurate list and u can not deny it.

1- Ziggy :
    Now let's be honest, that guy is just different. He basically sees the game in a different way than the others. A ******* CYBORG! Do not unblock or ur dead, block and ur dead literally...

2- Taurus : Now people that won't agree that this guy is top2 are literally retarded and has high ass ego for no reason and be crybabies when their team is not the ******* avengers. If u need someone to literally make it 4v3 within 10seconds. Literally, get this kid. Also, he doesn't sit behind stacked players to gain lp.

3- Virtuous : Long is probably going to cry after seeing mark above him but guess what? HE'S BETTER LMFAOO !! Virtuous is what a well-balanced player is, he can do it all on the map but is quick to blame people for his errors. If not tilted this guy could go back and forth against a decent squad while his team is literally henchmans .

4- EMIYA : People say he was better back then, this and that blablabla... I was there, he was not better he was just sitting behind ken and was one of the laggiest players in the gw channel. He was also using broken-ass scrolls like mystic lol!! he's literally at his best at this moment. Him and mark have similarity, they both can tilt their teammates quick LMAO. He's really good at exo fights which he was a variation from bats to ab but he likes to hug the ab.

5/6 Prodigy/oRandom : 2 insane players that are washed now due to inactivity, they play every once in a while but used to be way better than this. Adam(Prodigy) who has hands down the best mechanics in the game and Patrick(oRandom) who is literally feeding his team with ice and saving his team from dying. I can see them move in the rankings if it was they were still at their old level.

7- Liar : Literally the greatest batter of Redfox i don't wanna hear anything.

8- Discreet : people would think he's the best batter but once his team is not stacked his lp goes downnnnnnnnnn , if ziggy is not babysitting him his bats hits nothing. Still a good overall player with good iq

9-Brandon : He has a big ego , talks a lot of **** but at the end of the day, he can talk the way he does since his role in a guild war is pretty solid

10- Drew : This guy is very consistent, If he has a good team it's pretty much a W.

Honorable mentions:
    Kenny
    : would probably be #1 or #2 if he still played
    Shigga : would definitely be a top player
    Lewx : He might have his place in that top10 but he might also not, he's basically Ziggy prototype
    Lateef : If he actually cared about gaining lp he'd be top5 easily.
    Torrey : literally is not on the list cuz inactivity made him much worse than he was.Easily makes the list if we go few months back.
    Devin
    Die
    Peace

2. MoodlightValley

MoodlightValley Member

Respect for gassing me , but yall shouldnt put me in no gw list

3. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Damm look at all my kidssss