Long Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zodiac, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

I come back to check and I see what? 2 months and no change.

The realest reason why I played this game wasn't because I first saw the ad on the back of a Shonen Jump mag, but because fight club is illegal and the only way for me to pump out that inner teen rage was to fingerbang my keyboard on this 666 feet underground game. If I actually found a place to fist fight random losers with or without money involved, I would've never have had a second thought from this game and I'd be living a better life with flexed ass biceps, but no. This game finna let my parents yell at me for not going out more and getting my face ripped open. You know how much I wanted to beat up real people? I even tried joining the military just so I could get in on that action, but again, no. I get disqualified for being sent to the mental hospital too many times for trying to start fights all the damn time. Fighting dojos? Do you realize how many f**king rules there are to not actually injure the opponent 90% of the time? Practices rely on 'focus' and 'precision,' not getting the g*dd*mn job done where you whomp the b*t*h straight to the floor, no no no. Then there's the 'real' fight at a tournament. s**t doesn't last longer than 5-10 minutes. How am I gonna flex on somebody if I can't even run a couple laps on them for 30 minutes? UFC? HOly S**t you got NO CLUE on how many regulations there are and fitness requirements you have to pass before they remotely put you near a trainer to train you before practice with the trainer to train for the sparring then training after the short spar with the trainer to train for a tournament which is more of a contract rather than "hey I'm gonna beat yo ass get in the ring." So the system headass played me to the very end. There's just no escaping it yo, public fighting is illegal and they will catch you. There is nothing you can do or find for lowkey street swamping with strangers by yourself or even with friends. I've personally tried making some of the sketchiest peeps from right out of psychiatric wards to see if they be down to brawl but f**k they be all "my brain is cured we out b*t*h Imma go live my life nibba I ain't fighting yo *******" fakeass headass bulls**t like that like I wonder how they got in there in the first place they just act like that to avoid their parents or something. Rumble Fighter is legal and will keep you a couch potato.

So go ahead, choose your fighter.

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

And just so ya'll know the overall idea of where I was heading: I got recruited for both Army and Air Force. They were deadass ready to departure me to basic training... Then this goony lanky mf first year recruit just like what I was about to be comes running over with my medical files and ditches the whole scene like he knew I was f**ked. I got booted by a boneboi skinnier than me. Now that's some type of s**t forreal.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LMAOOO. I feel you. You aint alone <3

Yea very hard to find a good game like Rumble Fighter. All we have was a shitty hoster and developers and ogp sold us out.