my ticket 110293 black and white challenge quest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirme, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Gm, Please for the lord of all that is great.. can someone please help me with.. I sent picture of my character, and mentioned the time stamp ( it was within 20 minutes of ticket.., I attacked both hermit and tgw...), I would appreciate if I can get it fixed before i get locked out of this weeks quests please...

I work long shifts, so I can generally check forum, once a day.. depending on sleep cycle, I even have proof of being killed during last war.. cause i had farm gear and did not have time to switch before i attempted..

I dunno what else to say, If I don't make a post here I will probably miss event quest reset today.. and second spirit sky plate..

May I have the Red jade accessory I glitched out of last Thursday and a quest delete please.

And if this week reset already happened, a reset of the quest.. and the items needed to do quest, so that I may do the quest for the week.

Please and thank you very much.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hey there @Sirme!

It appears that your ticket was already responded to, as mentioned here. If you are awaiting for another reply, please allow for the support team to get back to your inquiry.

Don't need to worry! If you did in fact complete the tasks for the quest, you will definitely be compensated accordingly for your efforts.

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

okay, tyvm, just want to make sure the time gate did not get me.

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

bright side is.. I can collect a new spirit of the sky plate from the H reward weekly..

dismal.. upsetting side is.. you all are or might not be willing to help fix what i call a "bug" but is apparently not 1.. according to ticket response.. I call it a bug because.. I had quest, attacked white side hermit as a black side, attacked true general wei and still got nothing for quest.. I even have proof of getting pked by x|jade|x during war on June 10th.... and even gave the relative period to search for proof.. but I digress.. very upset at this point... (only thing I can add here not in ticket is I use bracer and chi kungfu..)

At least i can try to fix this on my own.. by trying to spend more time in infinite dungeon.. like i was trying not to... in order to make up for a quest that should have been complete... or just move on... I suppose my love for 9dragons does not surpass my hate for frustrating things.. I guess we all gotta move on sometime..

sigh..:(

Again, ty at least for the Response above.. and have a great day..

Attached Files:

5. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

u dont have it, i guess cuz u hit.. with nukes... and u had to punch the hermit

Sirme likes this.
  6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

apparently so i was told by someone else too..

except support could not tell me why... so i was asking around... and wondering what happened.. since quest only said attack...

7. Starberry

As stated to you before @Sirme, there is nothing to worry about if you do not receive your quest rewards. Once the support team checks the logs, they will offer your prize to be compensated to you.

8. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

It's been confirmed that bracer users must attack the Hermits/TGW with their hands for it to register. I have reported this issue to the developers. I am not too sure if there will be a solution for this issue since some RTD/RTE quest is the same. Especially that one quest where you have to attack that white horse.

As the support team already responded to your inquiry and offer you the reward by removing your Spirit of Sky's Plate, I say you should accept it.

9. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

It's pretty buggy, I stood there attacking and definitely hitting the hermit from when it spawned and never got it either, only got it once I attacked TGW.
    I guess it's similar to the BOT RTD quest where you have to attack the tiger until you get its fur or the quest to hit the knife of white shadows for his blood.
    It would probably work better if it just gave the aura when the BvW event ended and you get the buff if you're still in BP.

Or you can just do the ID quest, it takes about 3/4 days worth of runs and you dont have to pray you get the aura before the hermit dies.

10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I would 100% accept it if they are giving, that is all i wanted, please give, I beg you.. tyvm

11. Starberry

You should respond there in your ticket that you accept for official confirmation, not here.

12. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

So we received feedback about the issue regarding the challenge for BvW War. You must hit the Grand Master/TGW with a basic attack instead of using skills to receive the Spirit of Sky's Aura. (Double-click on target to use basic attack) This is for all classes and weapon types.

Sirme and SansTilting like this.