Where to grind at HG4

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by SansTilting, Jun 13, 2021.

1. SansTilting

SansTilting New Member

Hello, I'm a HG4 BoT Warrior and I hit a wall in regards to leveling. I've been doing red GCM until now and I was going to move to green SRS but I don't get any experience (or very little). I am not strong enough to do a red run and if I go in Kunlun (I'm usually near the first village), I keep getting PKed. Are there any suggestions for what I should do?

Some things I should mention, I want this character to remain f2p until I max out and my gear is below average but not terrible.

Thankssss

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

You've been updating the 9d wiki but dont know where to grind at HG4?

KL is your only option unless you can get srs red plvl until you can solo or help in party

3. SansTilting

SansTilting New Member

You're a well-known member but don't know that you don't need to be HG4 to update the wiki page on Taishan NPC merchants?

Thanks.

Edit: >: )

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  4. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I would advice n
    U not to be a smart ass to a person who tries to help u.
    Have fun in kunlun and stay there for a while till u reach 229-230 and then try srs.
    What might be a good advice if u are in a guild ask what gear might help and mainly what u can farm to improve.
    I think that some items that might help u arr not on the market anymore or not a lot and farmibg for items might help a bit

5. SansTilting

SansTilting New Member

It's all good, we were both being smartasses.
    I do appreciate the tip, though. It was weird to fly through the levels at GCM and then hit a wall so suddenly.
    I'll have to grind at Kunkun then and avoid the Pkers. Joining a hero band sounds fun too, though. I stopped playing the game a while back before the hero band revamp

6. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

I will check if I have a toon that can do SRS, I can assist you with that most probably until HG 10-11 so you can go on your own. But I will have to check later on today. At HG4 you get pretty good exp from SRS.

SansTilting likes this.
  7. SansTilting

SansTilting New Member

Are you sure?? That would be awesome, thank you!!!!
    I should get red passes right? Give me a few days to get as many as I can

8. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

I have an IS 3 char, not sure you get EXP from me, I went SRS and I can solo it np, only issues is that minibosses are blue.
    We can try one run tomorrow and see what we get. Sent me a private message with your char name and Timezone.
    Also, I got almost 1 stack of passes, so no worries there for now.

9. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

No if u are is2 u dont get xp in srs so u need to run ll gc if u want tk help him.

U would give barely xp if u would be is1.

10. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

You can lvl up till IS4 just by doing 2 bosses, even up to IS6 if you do full runs. Exp is extremely low compared to LLD, but you can still do it. Before LLD revamp pretty much everyone lvled in srs till IS4, then up to IS6 in KL and potala, we didn't even have them nice x15 exp cards, exp epis and pets back then :)

11. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Ah oke so then at is2 u need to do last 2 bosses instead of the first 2 i guess..
    Well yeah k figured would be low so offering help ll gc might be stilk the best option around is4 then i guess, even if u dont use xp cards and so on

12. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

What he's saying is you can get exp from all srs bosses final form until IS4
    From IS4 to probably about IS6 you can only get exp from Final boss.

once you reach IS4 you cant really plvl someone in srs unless they're willing to only getting exp from Hiyami which is basically pointless time & pass wise.

Amazes me people are still talking about llgc plvl when there was a big uproar recently about the changes there, i suppose most are too lazy to put in the effort to grind out levels in KL, HN and would give up if it wasn't for srs and llgc revamp lol.

Perfection likes this.
  13. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Well i think u have seen that a lot as well already. People complain a lot quick. And sure LL GC suddenly chsnged but its not like its impossible.
    Besides its more fun when its a bit more challenging (the dungeons not the farming).
    I mean Black Temple renewal came out and ppl at is10 didnt had a hard tine well is6 u needs a party(2persons was enough but still).

I think ppl, rather go the road of least resistance. So instead of finding a way to do it, they complain, i guess?.

Now i must add of course tjere are players around the world and so u are not always online when others are, but lets hope there will be soon an increase again

14. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

I can try to level you up in LLGC As well, I can kill those mobs too, pretty easy. There is a "safe spot" which was added with this Debuff thing. So even though I cannot tank all mobs at once, I can use the safe spot to kill them one by one. So, all good. We can try both options. If none work, I will make a new char and we go srs together, we got this. xD

15. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

A save spot do tell where coz that is a new one xd

16. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

The top of the stairs, mobs do not go past that point, so you just AOE the middle, my toon is not strong enough to kill them in 2 AOEs, so, I have to pick them one by one. But the top of the stairs is kinda safe, did 3 runs mobs did not come to me, they just spin around in front of the stairs and you can just nuke them. Or stun them with Repel Skill. Well, it works if you are chi kung, hence range.

17. SansTilting

SansTilting New Member

Is LLD the same as LLGC?
    Let's do llgc then wohooo!! I've havent done a single llgc run yet, let's see how it goes

Edit: I'm also supposed to get the Deviant Suppression Relic box in the next couple of days for playing 250hrs this month so I think we should wait until I get them before we do runs so I can contribute more, if you're okay with that :)

18. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

For me it's all good, I'm not playing actively, when you want to do stuff, let me know and I will log ;P

SansTilting likes this.
  19. SansTilting

SansTilting New Member

Last night, someone randomly gave me a ton of good gear so I'm down to do srs runs today, if you can! I got to level up to HG 8 at Kunlun

20. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

I can do it, but not today, since I won't be home for most of the day, but tomorrow I can do SRs or LLGC. Will send you a message tomorrow morning letting you know I'm online, in case you do not reply ingame.