Storm vs Storm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sedolh, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Hello RF,

So i know that SvS is only held in HZ becoz the kr service has that as well, u mentioned that in an other ticket and i think that will be the official statement.
    So i understand as well it is an American server, so the up time for most events are based on American time.

I was thinking the other day when the BvW event quest came up.
    We basically have 2 BvW but only 1 SvS. Now i dont fully understand why we dont have only 1 SvS.

Currently in the state that the game is atm(not saying it is bad but more it is pretty empty), i get it that there is only 1 SvS(not that much taxes to gain).

Still i would like better to understand why the option for only 1 SvS has been made.
    No 10 am when SvS is held in Hz it is on 1 am time in Singapore. So maybe it might be interesting again to look into that.

So basically why just only 1 svs while there is 2 BvW?

Have a great weekend to u.

2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

The events are totally different between each other.

Storm vs Storm is a band based event and the reward is given over time with taxes and that is the only reward you get out of it.
    Black vs White is side based and the reward is given more or less on the spot.

If you make SVS more frequent it would make the fight for it less rewarding while for BvW there is no real drawback to have it more frequent outside of not making it a special event.

Personally I don't think either of the events are really worth while but BvW is more entertaining compared to SvS.

3. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I understood that they are 2 different events. Its more that at the time RF gave as reasoning becoz the kr service has that as well.
    BvW has 2 times so a lot can try or be part of(eventho not a lot ppl do it) so i was just wondering if the reason becoz KR is still relevant, seeing the state ofcthe game(and by that i mean atm a lot to the other publisher), i thought maybe RF can give a more reason then just that.

But if it will give less reward i guess it would be reason enough.

But u get the effect of SvS for a week right, so wouod it make that much of a difference?
    If i get 1 pillar and 10% for a week starting on Wednesday then i would still get decent gold from taxes coz of the weekend?
    Maybe im missing the overall link but i thought as a fun event, and not every1 can join on that time it would be fun.

Little side mention. Its an NA server right. And we habe ppl all of the world, so its not like the event are on most ideal times for everyone i get that part, and most mmo who has events like this are an times that is more on the busy moments on their time zone(so EU server would be around 21 lets say). But SvS is at 10 am for NA so its not really the most up time i guess,
    But it was just an idea.

Thanks for the explanation anyway

4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

5. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member