Publisher(Please Re-evaluate item mall prices and item mall)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirme, May 26, 2021.

1. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Yeahci dont mind. Like i said i would love to help but i cant code so i dont know how much of a help i can be in that matter.
    BUT i would love to help if that means we can fix some issues or get things out of the way, i dont mind if its for free.

2. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

I agree with you the new publisher is 10000000000% more p2w than Redfox. You have years of content being spedran versus the content here was rolled out and even modified somewhat for us. I love seeing old leagues and players on New publisher, but these are also people who quit and have been sitting on money and are now dumping 100s of 1000s of dollars.

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

pretty much, and you wanna know the funny thing?...

Even after spending all that they won't be able to do alot of content.. cause they have to farm for UT, raw white dragon, raw hainan relics, Marissa parts, flag of emptiness.. so technically you can rightfully say they are years behind..

and when they release those items in boxes.. which they will it will cost a lot again.. and people will cry p2w even more..

Pvp is also way more unbalanced there than here because they are missing a lot of relics.. alot of old meme build that were here.. still work there 100%.. if I went there.. I would be invincible.. against players with minor effort.. Atleast until box update and hybrids die..

Healers should be gods there currently.. cause well stun lock.. 0 to no effort..

publisher is also making mistakes there too, and it looks like they **** at announcing stuff and events.. I know because i play there too to some extent, to talk to certain people and for the laughs.. just incase anyone cares.

so it just comes down to people being childish and thinking new publisher will be magically better..

The one good thing that comes from this is that competition can be good.. Hope Redfox adapts.. (like this current event.. is kinda ridiculous.. to a certain extent, craft rate should have stayed thesame, and mcg allowed.. and materials reduced by a tleast 20%, but that is just my opinion, atleast you can craft first 2 levels easily enough); else.. well.. people have exit strategy.. But if Redfox adapts and learns from mistakes.. Redfox is clearly superior..

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Yes, the last time we added the Role Change Pill to the marketplace was in November. Because of the player's suggestion to bring it back again last month, we could resale it. Please note, the Role Change Pill isn't a permanent item in the marketplace.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Would it be back if your competitors didn't put it in their item mall?

6. [GM]Ahri

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

they did add it before Papaya, and papaya will not have it forever, it will go poof to the air too

8. khanarya

khanarya Member

So which one is it?

9. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

It is exactly both. Their prices are fairer so you spend more money to be the best XD.

10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

its not just both..

A.) their item mall shop is cheaper... for a lot of items and thesame of a lot others, ike I said.. (I won't be disrespectful/dis-tasteful to Redfox and post competition pictures here)

B.) But charging money for their item mall is inferior to Redfox by alot, unless you buy their highest packages.

COMBINE A + HIGHEST CHARGE OF B = overall better for the average person..

Now after Redfox is done delibrating and re-evaluate their prices of ingame item mall it will be like this.. Hopefully.

Redfox=
    charging item mall coins= SUPERIOR, NO COMPETION
    +
    INGAME ITEM MALL PRICE SAME AD EU SERVER, OR CALCULATED TO HAVE A NET POSITIVE, ERGO SUPERIOR!! = NO COMPETITION.
    +
    more accessible contents, easier gearing
    +
    more communication
    =

SUperior and others servers waste of time... unless you wanna play a stone age version and will have to spend alot to do content..

11. khanarya

khanarya Member

I tried that server too:

- drop rate sucks bad, 4 h grind = 3 weps, ccd most boxes are empty and gear is really hard to make at low lvl unless you spend alot in the IM

- exp wise it;s okish cuz they have an x3 event now, hefei prices are insane, specially since the dop rate (even on a x2 event) sucks.

Yeah, the item mall is in fac a lil bit cheaper, but if you have to buy everything from IM because they dont drop - what;s the point?

The monthly rewards are cool, but the daily not so much.

So far, that server didn't impress me too much.

12. Malki12

Malki12 New Member

How much CC did they give you for this comment? i already see that they delete negative comments about their awaken and positive about papaya . i played awaken 4 years by my self and i see the diffrence between both server . the first huge diffrence is that Support and GMs are actually care and trying they best to prove themselfs instead of Awaken GM who respond on 2 post everyday and hes gone . on Papaya i started about month ago and am shocked because of it population is huge and growing i expected maybe 20 people in hefei like on private servers but i saw over 150 :p They hosting events weeksly like Hide N Seek , on awaken i dont remeber day there was hide and seek the old funny event from acclaim . so if you spend already 10000$ on Awaken like me and you see its not going anywhere then maybe it is time to broke your self and invest in something else ^^

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you have to buy everything from item mall here too fyi.. just here is older...

so more gears around..
    its always very much harder to start from scratch..

And this thread really had mediocre results.. its still very much cheaper there....

here and there are pretty similar.. they just try a whole lot more there(and have more unique stuff too if you care), here they don't try much.... that's the difference.

for me personally, if they keep making their server more unique and mature, seems more impressive to me.
    looking to see if they can renew their contract.. and mature more.. or if we get more content, fixed content or unique content here...

14. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Why not make it permanent? It's your choice and loss in $.

It's a item that is always ask for in game, cool no one usually has any, because RF ppl don't actually play the game to know and understand the game and that's sad.

15. [GM]Ahri

Things have changed since my last response.

upload_2021-9-3_13-50-27.png