Any ideea about Nangin faction?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rhoewyth, May 26, 2016.

1. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

any1 know when we go to Nangin? or where they fix that

2. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

They are not going to fix nangin.. Cause this is "Classic"

3. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

great than Classic with 4 Faction but we play only for 3 this is ****:) gg gms if you are the GMShinni who was on aeria than trust me your are the best man who sck hard:)

4. Iegend

Iegend Member

Personally, i don't mind not having the nangin faction.

5. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

I highly agree

6. Mokusai

Mokusai New Member

Nan are a most.

7. Senzaku

Senzaku Member

i also
    agree they should put in Nangins but they would have to rework it a little cuz if not only Fujins would be able to join at this point just because of how many of them there are, which would also help even out factions a little also, that and we cant just have every single Fujin join nangin either and leave none in their faction, they already placed a block on making any more Fujins at this point, they should give Dragons and Jins some sort of reward for reaching M20+ or something for newer players to make it more worth playing the little guys idk maybe a free M20 rare set would be decent. idk maybe im just over thinking it.

Also The Alliance system would be nice as well....<_<....>_>....<_< i really enjoy partnering up with other factions tbh

8. Iegend

Iegend Member

Di
    They what? They put a block on making anymore Fujins? Is this true? if so all i can say "WoooooooooooooooooooW......." Fujins are rediculously popular, makes no sense what so every. I can understand why people like guan, but fujin, besides the double blades i see no other reason to join xD.

Senzaku likes this.
  9. Senzaku

Senzaku Member

i personally agree their armor looks mostly the same the whole time id personally think it would get boring, but people like that cliche Ninja Theme so much its crazy, as for dragons theit little ballerina AOE is a massive turn off to alot of people me included i like Marbles AOE looks likes a massive jump then smashes the ground, i think if they changed that AOE animation people would play dragons more. As for Jins tho their armor looks like **** till M12 but their Spears,Greatswords are nice looking.

10. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

I personally hate the guan m33 rare blade, looks like an oversized pirate blade, but I'm guan for life so I gotta deal with it or get a leet blade lol

Mr0blivionz likes this.
  11. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Maug i make mine ur words

12. XenonBlitz

XenonBlitz New Member

Oh **** i never even thought of the cliche fujin ninja thing. I always went fujin cause my friend chose it in TS1, and we played together. I wish i didnt pick fujin now xD I hate sneaking around and ****. I prefer a man up and fight. Guess that aligns more with the tigers.

13. Calamity

Calamity Member

P
    People like guans because of xNelo that ****. Everyone in his little "deathoundz" guild is a hacker.

14. Vicenza

Vicenza New Member

buuuuuuump, listen to the people for years and years now GM's.

15. Jed961

Jed961 Member

There is no reason to change even a single thing. Nothing at all should be changed.