MrTrieu8x is an abuser, and a toxic scammer for this game.

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by Stely, May 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stely

Stely New Member

He traded his Dark Rat full crit for my Taijim Drum full crit +5B.

Dark rat price is 30-35B or so. Taijim Drum full crit is like 50-55B. I did not know the price for dark rat, but i assumed it was right, cause he sells and buys lots of stuffs. HE IS NOT! HE IS SCAMMING PEOPLE NON STOP! ABUSING THEM!

I am not the only one that got SCAMMED BY HIM! HE SCAMMED MANY PEOPLE!!!

I already made a ticket and see if we can get this abusive toxic scammer banned.

He was also toxic in roar towards me when i exposed him for taking advantage of people.

Just watch out for him guys.

This is not a hate thread, this is a community thread supposed to help people see who are the scammers, and who are not.

ENJOY!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      745.7 KB
      Views:
    WestonEvans likes this.
  2. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

He didnt scam you, its your own fault that you didnt ask or talk to others b4 you made said trade. You agreed to a shjtty deal.

Blame yourself for your HUGE mistake. [GOD}Trump - sorry bro but this is all you not him! maybe if you didnt have GOD and Trump in the same name you wouldnt have had this happen!

Cant have GOD and the Devil together without something going wrong and the Devil (Trump) usually looses!

Chalk it up and take the lose! Just dont sell him anything again and ask around before you make such a large trade or sell!

3. Stely

Stely New Member

LMAO I am not crying for 5-10B.

I am just exposing him abusing people non stop.
    Not just myself.

If that's all you learned from this, then that says a lot about your ignorance to scammers like him.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

it's not a scam. sellers/traders need to do their research. Sell/buy at own risk.

5. Stely

Stely New Member

Man, it is a scam. A legal one, but it should be punishable.

I had a guy offer me 1b more than what something was worth, and i said "nah man, it's 1b cheaper" and i sold him the item at 500kk instead of 1,5b. That's what it means not being a dog.

I did 4 fails on mountain jacket-pants yesterday. 400 shards, many chumlocks and so on. Lost over 50b in materials, and didn't complain. But one thing i can complain, is people like him.

You would only understand, if you do trade with him and get a bad deal like that. Then you will see him doing the same stuff 10 minutes later to someone else, and you will hear other people he did it to then.

So yea, this aint right. You both just missed the whole point.

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

If I go to a weekend market stall & buy an item for $50 then later find out its only worth $30 then thats my fault for not doing my homework. same thing. this is a game, normal retail/commercial sales rules/laws dont apply

7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

in the 9D economy some have morals, a lot dont.

8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Lol wtf dude? You agreed to the price and traded it. There is no such thing as "market price". You pay for an item the price that you value its worth. I myself many times pay twice the average price just bcause i wanna have stuff first. You agree to a deal it's all your fault. If you think something is too cheap or too expensive then don't buy or don't sell it. I myself don't care what average prices are, I pay the price that I think the item is worth it for me and so should anyone. The item prices here vary so much that you can't really say that there is a stable price. As soon as I left yin I saw screenshots of people selling hairpin for 50b when 2 days later nobody would sell it below 100b... So just deal with it there is no such thing as "price scam".

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

2 days earlier i mean. So huge price drop after I left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.