Spring event (yah i'm complaining).

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mandi0ca, May 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Mandi0ca

Mandi0ca New Member

Hello guys, i'm just here to say what everyone is thinking, how tf is the lvl 3 relics 100 per try?
    Do dev's play the game? do you know how hard is for non afk farmer get these items?

I farmed arround 60 hr's on this two 3x event's, that's allot of time, time that i thought it was well spent because i woud be able to get this relics.

How do you go from the previous number's to this absurd amount? it's outrageous. 100?!?!? 6%? no scroll's allowed? wtf? it's just sad, let the afk farmer's and cheater's get it all while normal player's dont get even the chance to compete.

I spent 110 euros last month on 9dragons, and now i get literaly fucked in the ass by this event, you can have my money i'm not coming back.

And i'm not leaving just because of this event, i'm leaving cuz i know people spent thousands of dollar's in this game to get a +18 weapon on white dragon boxes and it's really a shame that you put ingame farmable items into the item shop. 9dragons will die if this keep's happening.

2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

What do you mean it "will die" ? You must be refering to Tao I guess because Yin is dead.

3. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

its true this game is way to p2w example wow the most played mmo of all time compare to this wel wow is 15 euro per mounth and even tath you can farm in game to play free the only money you spend is for cosmetic like pets and clothes no stats on them yust pure for the look but here everiting cost real money wat make this game extreem expencive if you wanne get on top witch is not good for the population of players they all leave bicouse is to dam expencive like if you buy a brand new game for example the new xbox taths around 60 euro and tath you can play forever compare this to one ather mmo with cashop this game go like 150% higher in price ridiculues i know run server and pay for employees is not cheap but stil ad thise cashop prices they make tons of profit

4. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

and one more thing upgraden with cashop items chut be 100% all the time bicouse withe thise settings they must have a gambling permition to do this

5. Mandi0ca

Mandi0ca New Member

yah i left Yin, then i came back a year later and played tao because the sv was dead, but **** this dev's

6. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member