Event: Spring 2021 (Last Updated 5/13/21)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Cyberki

Cyberki New Member

I just hope May 11 will not one shot my lvl 2 relic, like you lose it if you try to make lvl 3 like those snow one.

2. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Please release the level 3 spring set :) .

3. raulhellz

raulhellz Member

today is may 11 wer is other part update

4. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Ever heard of different timezones? They always update on a Tuesday 18:00 PST (aka in 15 hours of writing this post)

5. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I want to know will the same mats we are farming now, be the mats we need for the 2 part of this event.

Nothing has been stated about that part of the event that i know of. I may be mistaken.

Floricel likes this.
  6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

The question will be is there gonna be a maintenance. Often they show it there and not sooner

7. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

oh wow.. this lvl 3 relics are gonna be hard to make.. lol

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  8. vutuanhieua1

vutuanhieua1 New Member

Thank you CM for this event!
    I give up!

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  9. FirePants

FirePants New Member

100 Life Essence/try for each relic ?!?
    Are you crazy, RF ?? I guess it makes sense if you added it to the IM, 10$ for try.
    That is such a rip off and not to mention the one sided advantage the big wallet people have!

10. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

GM sorry the question more you. do you hate us? how are we going to make a relic with a 6% chance and with a giant continity of material required. please review this

11. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

farm 24/7 til end of event... or... you can buy in IM :D:D:D

12. Yuya001

Yuya001 New Member

3000 pots and 2000 pouches per try at 6% chance with no usage of MGC. Guess no one's making the new relics then. Nice upgrade for the event :)

13. Lelux

Lelux Member

Can you sell all set relics in Market ? Nice moves

14. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

RF you do know this game alrdy is insane mode farming, if u really want to do a fair event.
    just allow this few things your event shouldnt be too bad.

firstly, there shouldnt be a need for mix mat to get 1 try at a super low rate.
    just 1 single type of mat that drop from all mob above 150 will be fair as low mid high lvl all can farm.
    make all mat drop in dungeon n open map so those that go dungeon or open map both can farm.
    make mat tradeable so eco can move as in game now barely anything move.
    i dont care abt bot farmer or what i want to be able to farm those mat with my main n able to buy mats from player.
    most of us r adult that dont have time to farm 24/7 a month to get a few try, at least let us be able to buy from those that can.

rashbrasil likes this.
  15. qaonly

qaonly Member

There is only one way to made the releics level 3 is USD skill. lol.

16. Yuya001

Yuya001 New Member

Let's dissect this for you since I don't think this was well thought out before you guys released it.

The way the event is set up is you can't loot event items from low level mobs, both in map and in dungeons so high level players can't just GCM/tibet their way in to getting the relics.

So as an example let's say a lvl 170-210 character farming in tibet:

With epi, x3 event, and drop card you get around 200 pots per 30 minutes. This includes the time it takes to do chi breathing, sell the weapons you loot and whatever other things you might do during farming. That is considering you one hit the mobs.

So to get 3000 you need around 8 hours straight farming give or take, as long as you don't get above the level cap for tibet during that time of course. Since you know, x3 exp.

So now you have 3000 pots, what about the pouches? If you're around that level, you can get them easy in GCM as long as there's an event. So lets say 2 hours straight farming.

So basically that's 10 hours of non-stop farming to get one try with the 3x event on.

But that is for low level characters. Which by the way, if you're not an alt, there's no way you'll be one hitting mobs in tibet so it would take more time.

Now can you imagine the time it needs to get one try for people above that level? They grind in maps where they can't easily one hit a clump of mobs with an AOE, both in dungeon and in map.

All of that for 6%, with disabled MCG. So basically, what this event is telling us is to buy the tries from the item mall or get out.

I'm leaning more towards the latter... Just my two cents :)

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    rashbrasil likes this.
  17. hoangtusau0002

hoangtusau0002 New Member

Crafting rate dropped by about 4 times (49.5% with X10 MCG vs. 12.9% without X10), and crafting increased by 20 times when comparing Beacon Fire vs Fire Spirit. To get Fire Spirit, it is theoretically 8 fabrications with 800 ingredients (with 800 materials that can make 55-60 Beacon fire. 800k-1b beacon fire. equivalent to 44b-60b). So anyone buys Fire Spirit at that price?
    Fire Spirit's options are not much higher than Beacon Fire (+ 3k5 dmg, + 25% cit (all set), + 80% crit deff, + 3k deff, + 3k5 resit, ..)
    not too much for anyone to join events or buy from marketplace. I think the spring event will end here.

18. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

This is why in game items are being sold real money.... I can’t imagine spending $100 in cc for mats to craft 6 times and not getting a success then double back and do that 2 other times....
    Easily $300+ in cc for a event set.
    There’s no way anyone can farm enough mats in game to make that lvl 3 set in 2 weeks.
    Well I guys a bot can :cool:
    Very disappointed in this one....:mad:

dankiel91 likes this.
  19. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

U dont neeeeeed to do event farming right?? So instead of complaining that they are greedy pubs, just dont farm for it?

Idk but there is still a million and one other things to farm, at least for me.
    Yes im notnhappy with the amount needed for it but im mean it is good stuff and maybe if we indeed farmed everyday we might get it.

I will not be farmibg worth it, but i dont put my panties in a twitch and get upset about it.

20. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

i think u wrote something about the other publisher? I havent seen it but i think that they delete all messages about it since itnhas nothing to do with them

FirePants likes this.