patch 247 changes(thank you)/ petition for server transfer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirme, May 11, 2021.

?

server transfer free/[paid

1. yes, w'all for it

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  2. No, stay away from my serve, eww, heck no!!

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  3. No, please merge server!!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Hey boys and gals, hope y'all having a great day. Thank you for all y'alls hard work, Redfox. i would like to yet again petition for server transfer services, paid or non paid.

I try a week or month, and other tried paid, a voucher of some sorts.
    Hope y'all take this into consideration thank y'all.

Please vote people, if y'all would like to be able to switch servers on the fly..

Y'all please post y'alls thoughts in the comment section.

2. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

No. Leave yin the way it is. If yin die due to low population then let it die. If anyone from yin wanna join tao the start from fresh again.

I'm just here to help RF milk more cow:cool:

Terrorhavoc likes this.
  3. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

I think it would be interesting for both servers. RF will make easy money at the same time not lose a customer.

4. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

It’s not happening....

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well if the new servers **** enough players.. merge will happen, regardless..

As for server transfer, that is up to Redfox, if they want to do the work or not. Server wars pretty much shows its doable. and the infrastructure will be laid down with having "server wars"/

6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

No matter if u want to sign that petition or not. The server merge will not happen. They told it tje last time already. The only option is to start fresh.

So lets have the idea that a server merger will happen, on tao LD is a map that has the hermit buff icy is pvp and tibet is no pvp possible.
    On yin from LD and up all maps are pvp so how do u have that in mind as a tao player.
    Are u willing to accept pvp in tibet(whicj would be interesting coz then auto farmers will have a harder time with event items farming or just jn general afk farming).
    Im pretty sure pvp on yin they dont really care about LD or icy pvp(since that wanted system is there and even if a beginner attacks first someone and he dies, he will cry and make the other person wanted), but im pretty sure that the ppl on yin wont accept it if tibet will become pve map.

Or how do u see it will happen coz saying yes merger that happen is easy.

7. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

nah always go for pve on grind maps pking while grinding is frustrating and anoying bisite tath pvp in this game is crap this game never wil be good pvp

8. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Yeah so that doesnt help the case for a server merger.. There are ppl who want to do pvp and no the pvp events no bpsu goes to. I believe even on tao the maps ll, kl, qd are pvp so i dont think making tibet pvp is that big of an issue..

But like RF said it before. They will only do a merger if EVERYONE on YIN wants to go to tao or everyone from tao to yin. So unless we can make a nice in the middle it mighr happen.

So it would be nice if someone came with an other suggestion what might work for us, all instead of saying fck it, no merger or nooo only pve on maps coz pvp iz bad.

9. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

But but I love fighting over grind spots!
    YIN for life!

10. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

Asura 4 Life !

Floricel likes this.
  11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

except that is not what they said, In one of the many post they admitted to being able to do it "basically" and also said some other stuff, too lazy to look it up for proof..

"merge" just mean putting all players in 1 server, you say it will never happen.. I say it can/will happen depending on how bad the servers get..

But personally, don't give a damn about merge, I just want server transfers... so I can switch between servers whenever I want.. you might not want, but i know plenty of people who do... and it will literarily affect your choice in 0 ways.. so you can play or stay in w/e server you want.

so again it all comes down to Redfox, agreeing to make extra money or not agreeing to.

At least this tread is having its intended purpose (discussion) except the inability for people to read pains me.. lmao..

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

again, read title bro, title says 0 about merge server. It says server transfer, 1 free per month or per account..., the rest you gotta pay $$ for.

oh and sorry not talking to you specifically, hope no offense taken. Just wished people "read before type"

13. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

but wat if you have charachters on bode servers xd wat gonne happen

14. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well its your choice to pay for transfer.. so you loose 1 i guess... I fall under that category.. I have a characters in both server under my main account.

So I guess if i pay for transfer or w/e.. the character on transfer server will get overwritten and deleted.. or they tell you you can't transfer..
    At least that's what happens in other games I play..

Ideally you would not wanna transfer if you are attacked to you character or hero band lol..

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

off topic..
    heck who am i kidding 95% of thread is already off topic..

that is not a bad idea.. inho..

MANGRYFIED likes this.
  16. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Lol afraid of pvp? You funny. Im only afraid that you only wanna go to Tao so you can sell the FREE item that you obtain from that someone. The someone that you are trying to protect in that other post saying it's his item so he can do whatever he want. I want yin to die so yall can't sell anything.:p

Lol every since yall biggest wallet warrior quit in YIN, yall been trying to pm other powerhouse to sell to but yall been ignore. :rolleyes:
    Cause they actually farm their own items:p

Go cry more sixteen

17. Juiceart

Juiceart New Member

Lol Blackmouth, you are funny. I said you take care your band, some wicked member want to sell items for FREE and come to Dzo server. Dont care for somebody u dont know. Dont mad about items, because its not of you. Dont talk about that everywhere. So u can crying everywhere be like bad girl.