What does the future hold?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Floricel, May 8, 2021.

1. Floricel

Floricel Member

Hello,

Could we get some idea of what to expect in the near future?

Thank you!

2. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Soon RF will take a hit on population on both servers once the new pub opens. Just saying.

KaMiguel and Floricel like this.
  3. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

I believe GM mention that there is there qiangdao part 2, let not forget may 11th for that lv3 event relic. Future comrade updates(I think)

But I believe your future will be very bleak. Because the person that you said that was very generous( @Cytrix ) seem to have taken his item back. My birdies said yall went back to yall old gears or are weaponless. Also my bridies even started doing almost cap damage on yall.

All I wanna ask is, Where is the kindness of Montana / @Cytrix now? Where is all the item that he said he gave "FREE" to yall?:)
    Stick your neck out for @Cytrix in that deleted post just to have him take all his "FREE/GIFT" back.:rolleyes:

Too bad GM remove the post where @Cytrix tried very hard to say he gave all his item away for "FREE".:rolleyes: When in fact my soldiers of birdies seen and saw all that really happen. Tweet-tweet;)

Perfection and Dragy like this.
  4. Floricel

Floricel Member

I have the feeling you are correct. Most of the white side people had enough of the toxic climate on Yin. There are a few that are stubborn and will stay until the end. I am struggling deciding what to do at the moment.

5. Floricel

Floricel Member

You and your birdies are server killers. I hope you are happy with yourselves and will go slash each other in QD.

CrisX and Cytrix like this.
  6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

:)
    Lol. What part of we're going to EU didn't you get? What better victory is there than letting your 1 million dollar league fight mobs for the rest of RFs existence. Check mate. ;) Now stop crying and hijacking every topic about it.. get over it and go kill mobs.

CrisX likes this.
  7. PewPewMeDIe

Damn hun! Why do you keep on lying! Only like 1 or 2 or 3 are leaving with you from what my birdies told me. The rest are all staying from your "crew". You really did your HL dirty. Thought you said you gave it "FREE/GIFT" it mostly to your HL but why most/all became so weak? After all the farming they did for you like all the materials they help you to get the lv4 BS set.

That what happen when they put all their faith on someone like you. Selfish, greedy person. Tsk tsk tsk:p

And why you keep falsely accusing me of hijacking/spamming? Did I not answer the topic;)

8. PewPewMeDIe

How am I and my birdies server killer?o_O
    We aren't tech smart:p

Any regret standing up for @Cytrix on that deleted topic post where @Cytrix tried to defend himself from that "gifting"?:rolleyes: Tsk tsk tsk. Should of known better. Why you think we the way we are? We were once nice people were we not? I think we were:p
    Until that blue eyes white dragon appear and we had to summon exodia :eek:

9. Floricel

Floricel Member

Can we have a real conversation without trash talking and a condesending tone? Or is that impossible for some players of this game?

My question refers to the future of the game. I would like to have some insight/sneak peek.

CrisX and Cytrix like this.
  10. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Guess in the end I summoned the true Exodia. Your constant whining and hijacking topics on the forum doesn't sound like you're a winner to me ;). Gogogo the mobs are waiting to be killed by 100k $ equipment lmao.

CrisX likes this.
  11. PewPewMeDIe

You are correct! You did summon the true Exodia. The True Exodia who said he gave most of his items for "FREE":rolleyes:
    But turn out it wasnt even true!!!:p
    Also it sound like someone got TRIGGER!:cool:

I aint whining im have a nice civil conversation here:)

12. Hermit86

Hermit86 New Member

would like to know the future too, but sadly we wont until it will become present.

@ the rest :No improvement to the community over all these years. its sad to see you trash talk, nobody cares about your ****

Floricel likes this.
  13. Juiceart

Juiceart New Member

[QUOTE = "PewPewMeDIe, post: 504405, member: 106878"] Bạn đã đúng! Bạn đã triệu hồi Exodia thực sự. True Exodia, người đã nói rằng anh ấy đã tặng hầu hết các mặt hàng của mình là "MIỄN PHÍ":đảo mắt:
    Nhưng hóa ra nó thậm chí còn không đúng sự thật !!!: p
    Ngoài ra, có vẻ như ai đó đã nhận được TRIGGER!:mát mẻ:

Tôi có thể than vãn tôi có một cuộc trò chuyện dân sự vui vẻ ở đây :)[/ QUOTE]
    Stop talk about that everywhere. You have black mind and bad mouth. That is him items, he have permission about it. Come back your band and take care V3. He selling deco OP lv3 now. Dont say him give free too :))

14. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

A true shame nothing special is gonna happen, and the game will stay stagnantly declining, as all dying games do.

15. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Ask GM to move you to Tao. We dont want to lose people.

16. Floricel

Floricel Member

I remmeber there were some discussions about this, but what is the final conclusion? Is that possible?

It's sad that I would have to give up the band we all work for so much.

17. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Tao is already going to loose ppl moving on to the new pub. Its sad, but its very true. They only thing thats kept ppl here, was the fact that there was no other official pub around or half decent., the new pubs track record is amazing and they seem to want to make the game more enjoyable. Boss events, Kill the GM events.

Just put it this way, there will be a lot of us that will at least go see whats up and go from there. As much as I hate to start over, hell I just made a farming char the last few weeks. Took me 5 years to do that lmao, now to start voer again on new server. It may end up being well worth it in the long run.

MANGRYFIED likes this.
  18. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

Who is the new pub? What is their official website, when is the new 9d/server opening?

19. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Just use google,, pretty sure its easy to find

20. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

Correction to KprophetK How did you know they have very good Track Record i played one of there games which is hosted by other publishers too like RF which is 4Story they killed it completely and they restated all the server alredy this happen just 6 months after the launch in there website have you ever heard a Official server which restart/reset server like p servers remember my word you guys will regret a lot for playing there