SONG DEDICATED TO ALL RF GIRLS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by munhh321, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Look here, pal, the only one unable to be serious here is you with how unseriously you are considering the man's seriousness. This is quite a dire situation, indeed.

LegendBlitz likes this.
  2. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

i would like 2 strongly but respectfully beg to differ. finding the thief of my stolen leftover raising cane's chicken fingers was more serious than this. this is simply point blank not a dire situation, and any1 who believes otherwise is quite frankly a nincompoop!

Jazztech likes this.
  3. Jazztech

It's truly impressive, baffling, and quite frankly appalling how you refuse to understand just how genuine our host munhh here is being. Such a fantastical belief of the contrary goes to show how little insight you have into the personality and power of our adversary. A shame, really.

LegendBlitz likes this.
  4. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

while i do find his dedication to be rather striking, the direness unfortunately falls shorter than booty shorts, and that is my high class opinion. how dare you disrespect it?! you have surely gone mad! apologize at once, lackey!

Jazztech likes this.
  5. Jazztech

ay, apple your high class opinion. no need for any of that in the rf forums, it's just a waste

LegendBlitz likes this.
  6. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

alas, you are terribly mistaken! many folks would pay big money to hear my glorious opinion on anything. i surely know my mother would! my opinion is never a waste! be gone with your falsification, maggot!