I'm never going to buy prem again...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mandi0ca, May 5, 2021.

1. Mandi0ca

Mandi0ca New Member

Hey dev's i'm just here to try and explain something realy obvious. (I dont mean to be a **** or anything like that)
    If you dont let people fight when chi breathing is on and at the same time event items are not tradable.
    People will not buy prem cuz they will not be able to lose XP.
    (this apply's if you farm on your main acc).

Not every one want's to make a secondary acc to farm, and if you dont have to PC's you need to ask a friend to trade the item's for you, that is extremly counterproductive.

If you are trying to fight AFK farmer's just remove imortal zombies.

thanks for reading.

GoodMan123456 likes this.
  2. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

You can just request to staff members to reduce your level instead of losing exp.

dlvl.png

3. Mandi0ca

Mandi0ca New Member

are you telling me that i can lock my lvl to farm ?

4. Mandi0ca

Mandi0ca New Member

or that's just reducing lvl ? and you go up again? cuz i farm for 40 hr's every weakend i will hit chibreathing again.

5. superdildog

If you reach cb status, e.g. Hermit 12, they can reduce your level down to LM8. Based on what they said. You can request multiple times but you as far as what I understand from what they said, you can't go lower than LM8. You can request again when you reach Hermit 12 or higher and they can reduce 10 - 20 levels again.

6. Mandi0ca

Mandi0ca New Member

That's not a good option xD just remove zombies and let us hit with chibreath, and i will buy prem every month.

7. superdildog

You can just level your char to HG1 - HG 4. Exp is lame at HG4, you can still farm in tibet but at limited spots. Or do the zombie afk farm in East/West temple.

8. Mandi0ca

Mandi0ca New Member

i'm anti afk farming, i just farm in tibet with afk character that friends of mine have.

9. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

dumbest stuff i today thanks

DarkMickey likes this.
  10. Evilone

Evilone Member

Your complaint has a merit,
    I had to ask support to delete my premium in order for me to be able to farm hainan points efficiently without gaining levels. So i understand what the problem is. I dont think there is a real solution to this, at least no for hainan where the optimal level to farm points is HI 4. So problem is not chi breating farming but the way the farm system is made. It is favourable to low level chars. This became a problem when they made the exp really easy to get. Maybe a solution would be like an antipremium, some IM buff that prevents you from gaining exp. :)

11. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I dont know how much trouble it is for them to lower lvls on chars, but why not figure out a way to put a pill or something il Item Mall that is a 1x use per char, but make it so it cant be used say on chars lower than HM 1.If we could just grind with Chi breathe active this would be so much easier.

12. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Manually reducing the levels of characters one by one is not a solution. Especially since you can't have it done instantly whenever you want it done & instead have to wait for a ticket response when their support response is already slow due to being bogged down with other issues. items disappearing, pets changing, all that nonsense that shouldn't exist if the developers & publishers actually cared about the game

13. Mandi0ca

Mandi0ca New Member

I like this one.

14. Mandi0ca

Mandi0ca New Member

Letting people with prem playing on Chibreathing woud be the solution, free money for them.