What gets people mad?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ricoo, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricoo

Ricoo New Member

"Rico"

btw hmu baddies ❤️ Discord: bPrimusKurou#1127

kk done bye xD

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  2. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Xd

Aegis likes this.
  3. bPrimus

bPrimus Active Member

How dare u

Aegis likes this.
  4. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

no 1 gives 2 shits about that mexican pedo, get tf off forums u attention whore

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  5. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

pee pee poo poo

6. Ricoo

Ricoo New Member

Mad cause none of u have sh** on me lmaoo ill remain ghost

ps: expose something that is true no proof like pls is cringee yall my fans faking rumors like omg fake more i love the attention

7. Ricoo

Ricoo New Member

Omg one time guys legendblitzz scare one of my friends he said he was going to e rhape her it was so scary soon ill make her do a video talking about it he such a loser n is trying to look for more victims to fall for it careful guys

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  8. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

wait. you're not actually memeing, are you?

9. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

yo lmfao....ur english is shattered af which makes the sht ur saying even more hilarious. dawg is so bored and irrelevant he came to the DEAD PITS of rf forums to reach for attention, and how tf do u e rhape someone? i bet ur tween ho loving ass knows considering u came up with that term. but damn i cant wait to see which one of ur 14 yr old e-thot gfs u pay to make a fabricated vid about a random like me o_O

10. Ricoo

Ricoo New Member

legendblitz hitting the air rn

guys he was like "i pull more bi***es than you" then i made him look like a loser irl he didnt show sh** on the other hand i was flexing milfs etc anyone can tell u in my server Also he got rejected by aymi so he mad asf lmaooo imagine talking about an e girl because she rejected you lmaoo Ls theres proof of him being salty btw watch this guys

Attached Files:

LegendBlitz likes this.
  11. Ricoo

Ricoo New Member

Imagine taking a L from someone with bad grammar

Come on i love toxic

Edit: He was online for 30 min gues he couldnt come up with a good response n he log off aka rage quit or maybe he just trying to find Another lie man is on some jimmy neutron sh** "Think think think"

LegendBlitz likes this.
  12. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

dammmn yall, he got me :(...SIKE u thought lmao nah i only mad fun of that hoe as a overboard joke because she was btchin bout a loss on moon n asked one of her pets to kick me for her, even jumped the gun n went after the only friends she got aka those pets rofl i would never go for a basic drunkard like her, but nt tryna making it look like somethin else happened, u only got my forum posts, im in servers that got prints, pics, vids, n ur dms on blast, might wanna ask which one of ur teen gfs exposed ur sht, cause aint no hoe can be trusted these days mannnn im js rofl

DAMN niga this is mad cute! you got yo mojo back huh? u was just itchin to stand out in dis shtty community and now u've done it, even if it meant looking like a desperate human trashcan. only reason ill ever be hittin the air is if theres a fly in ma damn place niga. n i never flexed women cause i keep life at a minimum most times, im generally a humble ass niga. and my niga lol.....do u even know my ign? how can u just assume u flexed on me n made me look like a loser because of my replies to u? like i've never spoken to u ever until now, ur just honestly weird as hell bro rofl

13. Ricoo

Ricoo New Member

So guys dont reject this guy he gossips rf girls just because of rejections also he hides in alts because he scared to talk sht on his main acc like loser sht lmaoo like one time he sent rcs to some e girl to f with him and she scam him btw lmaoo like no one wants to be ur friend also he lowkey gey he wanted me to be a girl so bad i find that weird asf i rejected the offer and ur a simp stop

LegendBlitz likes this.
  14. Ricoo

Ricoo New Member

Man when to training mode and is taking his anger on the bot after this msg lmaoo

LegendBlitz likes this.
  15. Ricoo

Ricoo New Member

Nt i flex my prints in servers n stories all the time i got onlyfans lamooo stop the lies and idk no young ho in rf only yall geys who save sht from servers can get me that aint no secret i love attention i flex

ps: he save my s**tape lowkey too lmaoo

16. Ricoo

Ricoo New Member

He aready making a fake profile to lie on with stuff i sent on servers

Attached Files:

17. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

yoooo thats actually funny cause a girl sent me a chat of u telling her u like to catfish to see how rf guys would react hmmm.... moving on, i dont buy rc actually, and if i did i damn sure wouldnt spend it on any of those hags (isnt that what u did actually, or was it ur cousin, i honestly cant tell, ur both the same, rlly :/...), and i dont hide in alts, only got 2 shared accounts and my main (ign tooth), alsooo nah i aint desperate for friends tbh, i got enough real nigas, ur the one desperate here, u even dropped ur discord for btches to hit u up lmfao how u gonna ask for discord thots when u said u flex btches all the time? must be asking for the YOUNG ones... damn yo ass rlly fell off, that is if u were ever rlly even up there in the first place.

18. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

and nah lol.....just fking nah. i am not fkin g.ay in the slightest, but ik a lil bit of u is, "rica". and a man wit an onlyfans???? damn son u RLLY fell off

19. Ricoo

Ricoo New Member

Oh i troll too if its mila i troll her nice try everyone knows that i was sending ss to my server while msging her lmaoo

20. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

ight man troll is a pass ig, sht i might be doin that rn and u aint even know :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.