Exploiting Players! How can RF fixed it ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarjonDuruin0829, Apr 28, 2021.

1. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Coming from a player that posted this topic from a differenet account saying that he's "friend" has been treated in an unfair way while said player is actually the victim is not helping you in this story.
    Also the message is old and you say you do not remember posting that message. It would be weird to say that you did not notice someone impersonating you and not defending yourself against the one trying to do you harm in such a way while you are a member of the group.

OldAzriel likes this.
  2. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

how is it unfair? you broke the rules, and got caught. be a man and live with it. move on already. they won't reinstate your account with all your crying here.

3. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Thanks @FuriaAlba well this is the true story. Well let’s i made that post but no player message me, and i know my self that i did sell any items true real money in game.. thats i ask Red fox team to request for investigation if i have done with that month i post , and i dont have that amount of Gold 120bill, that time i just sold my op deco for 65bill and used then to buy lvl2 marbles and make it to lvl 3, if this issue will not fix to many players will get ban, and beside we all know that group is 90% of player are selling item and trade true money. And the one reason this player who report me is one my haters or jealous of maybe maybe that item i have.. but seariously i got that item for buying credits and buy on their item mall and others item i got from player and i try craf sometime i am farmer on game specially after my work.. this palyer is taking advantage and is no way to condoned him.. thanks

4. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Well i dont make this post .. and beside i have rights to defend my self i know my self that i did not do anything against there rules.. well i hope you understand me. We are playing one game like family. And you act like no concern about my issue this is not for me but this is for everyone and new player .. thanks

5. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Thanks i feel your concern lol

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

you must have had a prior warning for RMT. Never heard of anyone getting perma ban first time.

7. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Thanks @Ozbud this is what i meant. ❤️

8. ChookZ7

ChookZ7 New Member

I believe he got a warning last February 12. After that warning, His posts on social media selling items for money vanished. Maybe he thought it's safe to do it again, sadly he got caught again.

9. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Loko ka talaga di mo ako tinantanan sana masaya ka sa ginagwa mo

10. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Grabe tayo tayo narin naglalaban sa game

11. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

I am trying to help you here. As someone said here they dont ban with no reason. They banned you coz they got proof. So just admit it and see if they give you another chance rather than constantly denying you did not do anything wrong which i'm sure is not helping your case at all

MarjonD likes this.
  12. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

It was not a friendly comment of concern lol.
    Was more something like thats karma for u.
    I dont feel sorry for u, kinda feel that u deserve it.

Perfection likes this.
  13. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

I feel your concern lol ...

14. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

OMG ? Really? My chi points on base stat is pure PVP , and beside i have 2 Gears and wepons for PVP and PVP .. for dungeon i use phisicak wepz and using spear or pole by usung active skills in Bamboo village lol .. Dungeon mobs or boss have two types. One is Physican and One is chikung lol.. i have Gers so i can kill fast and loots fast insude dungeon.. and i have Personal healer also lol ..

15. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Note: you need to learn more about pvp and pvp gears and also skills imao .. i dint stay in one build lol

16. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Ok im done

17. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Sorry i am late to read about GM send to me

18. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Ok bro i get it.. sorry if i do anything to you event i dont know you.. thanks Goodluck

19. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Thanks @Ozbud your right RF team send me a warning message on February. I got report and ban 1week start of soring event .. but seariously bro i ont sell items and trading true real money , i made that post on that Group i join But no one reply me and i though it safe Because i see other players posting item and trade money .. and i just want to show to other players for my achievements and patience in 9 months in game for that items i have .. i do PvP on game but i do love more farming every i log in..

20. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

even if someone doesnt actually sell anything but offers to sell stuff for some sort of RMT deal and there is in game evidence of that then that is a bannable offence as well.

In certain countries in real life if you offer to sell the wrong person drugs you can go to jail, even if you've never had any drugs in your possession in your entire life

MarjonD likes this.