Exploiting Players! How can RF fixed it ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarjonDuruin0829, Apr 28, 2021.

1. MarjonDuruin0829

MarjonDuruin0829 New Member

Hello Dragons i need your help and attention about this issue. You can reply this thread and share some ideas. and maybe we can help the game secured and safe for all of us! Well this the story of my friend has been a victim of exploit of some player. who report and send ticket to a “Customer Support” and this is a reason that my friend got a “Permanently ban” for selling items on game. True money transaction” but seariously. This is all “LIE” Ang i beleive he won’t do anything on game againts the rules of 9dragons ! and i beleive he is innocent about this isuue. Now to be unfair both side. It its ok for player to ask RF team to request for a copy or proof that player who send ticket to them? what do you think Giys ? If this issue will not be fix. Many pkayers will quit the game. This player is taking advancetage to other players is in no way to condoned! And about Redfox team i just about read the “TRADE AGREEMENT@ poster of [CM]NineArts. And if guys send somw evidence true “Facebook messenger , or discord or any flat form evidence. Are not acceptable to get Permanently bam for player ! So we need to request from you team a copy aboit this issue ! By the way the best thing to do if some player to get plan to report again ? I think The best way Redfox can do is askin a player to put he’s account details , like name on game , role and level and stricly used only main account to report ,, @[CN]NineArts this is only my idea for the safety all player ... looking forward for a positive out come for this issue ... Thanks Redfox

MarjonD likes this.
  2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Arent u
    MarjonD, but just under an other name?
    Why dont u post it under the real account?
    Coukd it be that ur main account got blocked cause the pictures where posted in an other thread??
    Its really funny that those pictures were removed. So if u are 'that friend', sucks to be u. If it is, ur friend indeed as u say, well i think RF wilk have done some research before they banned.
    Tjey dont bqn for ni reqson.

Jyang123 likes this.
  3. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Edit coz of typo
    They dont ban for no reason.

4. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

I hope it was you who got banned. Lol. Great job RedFox! =)

- FlameDemon

dankiel91, neos111 and OldAzriel like this.
  5. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

damn, if it's you who got banned, server is doomed for losing its #1 nuker

MarjonD and neos111 like this.
  6. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Thanks for your support chikan head lol , its help

7. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Well i am gona request for Re-investigating the account for the whole month of aprill if i have that amount of gold and items in that account. And also if i made a transaction to other players in that month! The guy who report have a poor evidence. That was not acceptable for a player to get permanent ban . And beside they send already the copy. and its look like edited lol ..xd

8. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Based on the pictures that was placed in the forum is evidence enough.
    The pictures were removed from the forum sadly enough.
    So do we need to post the pictures again to show te evidence?

Serves u right, justice is served.
    U took the risk as failed, so stop crying and man up

9. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

You can't really assure that evidence is poor. And you can't also assure that they rely on reports to ban people, as Ahri said in-game, they roam in-game whenever they are up to find abusers. It's not also impossible for them to make legit/fake accounts on social media to monitor things there.

MarjonD and dankiel91 like this.
  10. neos111

neos111 New Member

lmao. get a job now

11. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Well ima go answer you comment ! This is basic ! 1st.
    we dont sell items with a double price to players.
    2nd.
    UnitedPinoy is PvP league and Pure farmers in game .
    3rd.
    Every member on UnitedPinoy have a own relic we do not barrow relic to fights againts enemy .. except gold.
    4rt.
    If we do sell items with double price please dont buy it for us!

12. TouchMyTralala

TouchMyTralala Member

its ok be believe you wannabe number 1 nuker....all you guys are 2-3hits the most and without all the gear you guys got from a certain person to borrow all around league,most of you wouldnt even leave hefei or enter a pvp map

MarjonDuruin0829 likes this.
  13. MarjonDuruin0829

MarjonDuruin0829 New Member

You are just weak ... No need explanation or reason lol

14. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Is pure farmer and pvper mix not a bit unhandy?? I mean ur pure famers can be a target coz of pvp??

Buuut besides that u are getting off topic here..

15. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Lol i just share this post to be aware of all players or new players about this issue. those player who report player is no to condoned them.. this is the way of taking advance or revenge.. i dont care if you pve or pvp player . This is too much .. if they hare player just fight on game.. lol

16. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Lol i have a job and money real life , and i dont need to sell item here in game to trade for real money.. lol this player who report me is just a jealous/ hate me in game .. be fair

17. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

don't lie bro

upload_2021-5-5_21-17-48.png

18. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Really? 3 items for 200$ , i dont remember i made this post , this is what i mean ? This is fake accounts. Crazy players making toons account so they have readon to report me ..

19. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

bro, stop lying. deleting your post just now won't help you. RF has already said before they have eyes on those groups and i'm pretty sure they've seen that post of yours already aside from probably other evidences they had against you. it's better to just admit you did it and promise you won't do it again. who knows, they might give you another chance. but then again, didn't you already get banned before for hacking your hp?

20. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

This is unfair for me.. i dont sell anyone here my items in game true real money .. thats im asking for RF team to re-investigate my account or maybe they ask to that player for more evidence like receipts/ copy for money transaction , sending screen shot from facebook or messager is a poor evidence to get me ban ?