9Dragons Comment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cyberki, May 3, 2021.

1. Cyberki

Cyberki New Member

First off let me introduce myself. I have been playing 9dragons since the time of acclaim. I have started over and over every time 9dragons was moved from one company to the next, because i missed the deadline for character transfer. Most of you still remember the gruesome grind of getting to HM then to LM in LD dungeon, like i have. I have seen company went from great to why being so greedy. But this is getting out of hand. The amount of toxic in this community has gone up. First and foremost, let try and make this a game for people to enjoy. Stop talking about the amount of money you spend. Because everyone spend same amount of money you do. Some luckier and some unlucky it is all part of the game. When i spend money, i dont look at the bad, i just enjoy the memory i spend with my lil bro enjoying the game. But when some of you dont get your way you just whine. just get over it. Again what ever event RF team give us, i will happily accepted. They have give us an events. If you were back in Acclaim day, you dont have any idea what the true event we got. But over the years i have seen player getting more and more greedy. First and foremost thank you for everything you do RF, and please continue to update the content.
    For those saying, they have to create character over and over again to farm. Well here is a tip, just kill your character over and over again at that level and dont let it level. Simple solution. Also you can power lvl your character in one day straight to HG12 with 5X cards. So stop complaining.
    Secondly player, this is the only company that keep giving us new content years over years. This is the true if you ask any old player. In my last 3 to 4 years with them. They have been putting out new content. Does it cost money to get new content? yes it is. But they still deliver. I did spend some money on getting some thing they released and i am happy with is. My lil superior pet dragon that match my WT warrior. Look i know some of you guys are unhappy, but RF gave fp a way to succeed in this game as well. There are many guide out there that help f2p win, but for those spending money. What are you complaining about. Your a p2w. IF you want to bully other in a pvp server you spend. Also Thank Prophet, for many guides bro.
    Look I dont mind people p2w, i just dont like you guys keep on attacking RF. They have done there best and if you are still greedy. Then what is the different between just given you what you want and ruin a game.
    Let discuss on GM parts, I dont know if we are with the same GM. If so, over the years i have seen you guy/gal growth. From caring to uncaring. Some time when old player speak up, GM please listen. We love the game, we speak out because we know it is a problem. We are not trying to one up the system. When you dismissed us, it is like you dont care and that hurt. For example prophet speak up about getting one shot in KL even with his high end gear. Sorry bro got to bring you in this. That is a problem, and should be look into it. You guys should have accounts history in your system. Prophet should be one of those you should listen to. the dang guy pretty much play every freaking roles and came up with all kind of build.
    My last word. I love this game, it is not like those new mmorpg. I like the adventure of uncertainty, where a build is permenant and it will take time and effort from community to figure out how to build their character inorder to tackle the changes. So i hope we as a 9dragons family can come and work together to improve on the game instead of just bashing event and keep talking about money.
    Also, will RF continue to operate 9dragons? if not, are we allowed to transfer our character to new server?

2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Yes RF will still have this version of the game, no u are not able to transfer it since RF and the new publisher have nothing to do with each other as well most near end game content wont even bein there the moment it launches.

I dont get it why ppl keep asking that question,, JW just made a deal with a company from Singapore that will have servers somewhere in the EU, and just like RF they have rented, or paid a lot to open it.

Perfection likes this.
  3. Cyberki

Cyberki New Member

Thank you.