New char farming?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigDaddyPimpAlot, Apr 28, 2021.

1. BigDaddyPimpAlot

BigDaddyPimpAlot New Member

Im starting to hate the fact that making a new char for RF events is what I need to do to make anything worth having. I mean KL Furious/Fallen/Corrutped boss/mobs dont allow higher lvls to farm without having a nooblet on their account or having to make a new char.

Just recently came back to game and now I have to make a new char for map mobs and then not out lvl say GCM or something like that.

last event we great cuz, I could go GCM or maps and farm the items.

RF you need to make all events like that. It was well worth coming back, but now, seeing their will be a new 9D in May, I think Ill just take my $ there if they have better management and events. I will make an account there for sure just to see how they are.

BigDaddyPimpAlot

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

If you send us a ticket, we can reduce your level, however, keep in mind that we will not increase your level afterwards.

3. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Is this applicable to all the players? And if yes, how many times can a player request for level deduction?

4. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

Can we ask to be returned back to ls1?

5. [CM]NineArts

You can ask. But no, we will not return you back to LS1 XD

6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

How about is1?

7. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Will the skills remain? e.g. an hg char with ps - hg skills but wants to go back to Humble master.

8. [CM]NineArts

Case by case, we'll decrease your character 10-20 levels to HM1+

9. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

so if i'm IS10, i can only get approved to get it lowered by 10-20 lvls? but what if i really want to start over and not open a new acct? i dont mind losing the hg4, is2, is6 and is10 relic slots

10. Kakash1

Kakash1 New Member

Hi Support Team, Development Team, GM & CM,

Am i reading this correct, You can lower Character Levels?
    If so, give more details or create a post bout it in full details on how this works?

Here are few questions and repeating some question, cuz u need to go full in details on this topic, becuz its unheard of, and not these half baked awnsers! like Spring event topic/thread never to be seen again,
    or 2 weeks or 2 weekend events before we get a response!
    Responding, Thats an interesting idea or that's also an interesting idea is not a response, Sometimes saying nothing and thinking it over and then later bring a full in detail response is better than giving an half baked response like, thats also an interesting idea or case by case!
    Respond in details! We like details, We need details!

Question Time:
    1. How many lvls can be lowered too, level 1?
      = Case by case, we'll decrease your character 10-20 levels to HM1+:
      what does that mean? everyday we have to send a ticket asking to get lowered in lvl? till we reach HM1+ lvl?
    2. What will happen to the Skills/Cheng 10, 11 and 12?
    3. Or skills that has been obtained after certain lvls?
    4. Do we have to learn those skills again?
    5. If wearing HG9 lv3 set/gear will i still be able to wear it ones lvl is lowered Below HG lvl?
    6. Will the gear im wearing be removed to inventory?
    7. Will the required lvl to wear HG set/gear and weapon also be lowered or drop to LS1 requires to equip or wear? Or will it be removed to inventory?
    8. What will happen to the Relic slots that has been unlocked for the lvls 220, 242, 246 and 250?
    9. Quests we have to redo those?

10. Lastly: Why not just add more Character slots???

Nobody knows about any of this, Reply here or,
    Create a topic/thread and explain it in full details how this works!
    Instead of reading/hearing and learning bout it Case by case!

Here are some ideas: also interesting ideas if i may add.

Add these options to the game and items to Item Mall:

• Forum: Create more topics/threads and explain it in full details how things work! < like delvling ones character in full details, and not case by case.

• Create Character slots < why limit us with only 3 chars?
      Do u want more Registered accounts? or how many accounts are we even allowed to have?
      cuz back in the days with Acclaim we were only allowed to have 1 account per player.

• Role Change Scroll. < every ones in a while, in item shop isnt good enough!
      or by gamble tru boxes is just wrong!

• Character Name Change Scroll. < a scroll just like M&D title/name change.
      Just for Changing Character Names!
      u have one but not the other either remove M&D title/name change or also add Char name change!

• Hero Band Name Change. give an option to change band names.

• Forming Hero Bands togeter into a League, Add option: Enter League name
      Instead of using Main Band that adds other Bands to Form a League will be the League name!

• Option for Voting system in Bands to replace Master when inactive after certain time!
      Band Master being able to replace by Votes,
      And inactive Band Master get a Lock system so he/she cant be removed from the band.
      So there is a chance for them to return!. (locked Band Master do not take any spots/room or places they will just be locked in place)

• Add more Roles and Ranks in Band/League.

• Back to Basic Scroll.
      A scroll allows u to lower to desired lvl! change role again, re-name character
      and everything else that comes along with it.. think of something (a total reset)

• Remove option to Custume Gallery,
      Being able to buy extra slots but not have an option to remove.. Really?

• Lastly add more GM's CM's and come play with us!

Why all these limitation/restriction?
    There is much to gain just by adding and changing things!.
    Think of Something and pass it along, Make a poll, Make it possible, have a vote or discus it with the
    9D community and Development Team,

Im out, peace!

Regards,

Kakash1

11. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

What will happen to the Skills/Cheng 10, 11 and 12?
    Those will be lowered as well so if u lower urself from is10 to hi10 u stil have c12 if u go lower again it will change to c9 or whatever max is for ur level
    Or skills that has been obtained after certain lvls?
    Sqme story as above
    Do we have to learn those skills again?
    Yes of course

If wearing HG9 lv3 set/gear will i still be able to wear it ones lvl is lowered Below HG lvl?
    No u cant wear it if ur lvl is lower then hg9

Will the gear im wearing be removed to inventory?
    Idk probably just to inventory

Will the required lvl to wear HG set/gear and weapon also be lowered or drop to LS1 requires to equip or wear? Or will it be removed to inventory?

Same answer as previous question

What will happen to the Relic slots that has been unlocked for the lvls 220, 242, 246 and 250?
    They will be closed
    Quests we have to redo those?
    Some quests are triggered by lvl so yeah probably need to redo it

12. Kakash1

Kakash1 New Member

What will happen to the Skills/Cheng 10, 11 and 12?
    • Those will be lowered as well so if u lower urself from is10 to hi10 u stil have c12 if u go lower again it will change to c9 or whatever max is for ur level
    Or skills that has been obtained after certain lvls?
    • Sqme story as above
    Do we have to learn those skills again?
    • Yes of course
    Why not leave it as it is?

If wearing HG9 lv3 set/gear will i still be able to wear it ones lvl is lowered Below HG lvl?
    • No u cant wear it if ur lvl is lower then hg9

Will the gear im wearing be removed to inventory?
    • Idk probably just to inventory
    so u do not know! yet u answers!

Will the required lvl to wear HG set/gear and weapon also be lowered or drop to LS1 requires to equip or wear? Or will it be removed to inventory?

• Same answer as previous question
    They do not require all the same half baked aswers!
    U do realise they can just of easily remove require lvl to wear and equip!
    Or change required lvl to LS1?
    Like the 5th Anniversary Repel weapon or OP package weapons and make it bound to account or character!

What will happen to the Relic slots that has been unlocked for the lvls 220, 242, 246 and 250?
    • They will be closed

Why? and wat will happen to those slots when i lvl up again?
    Do i have to pay again for those slots?
    Even tho i already had them opened?
    Why not leave it open? or they re-open when u reach the required lvl again! (u know for free!)
    Not everyone is a billionaire!

Quests we have to redo those?
    • Some quests are triggered by lvl so yeah probably need to redo it

yeah probably??
    So u do not know! yet u answers!
    I want to redo RTD quest! and change my role!

I take it, u have had a char lowered in lvl? I dont really care!

Or do you just always want to give an answers! yet nobody asked u?
    Or is it just to get the well-known Title? that u have to reply to every single post or atleast almost everything! not always in a good way may i add, ur not really a nice guy!

U be smart not to answer here!

I asked Support Team, Development Team, GM and CM, to go full into details!
    Cuz no were has it been written down how this goes into work!

As i said, this Lowering in Character level is something unheard of!

They can/make the rules for it as they go!
    They need to discuss this! as of what the community wants from this lowering in character levels!
    Its something new and unheard of! discuss it and not casse by case!
    Make it a think, create a post/thread so everyone knows!

Sedolh ur not Discussing anything ur just replying cuz u can, not by knowledge!

The following up questions are not for u to answer!
    Leave that to Support Team, Development Team, GM and CM, to go full into details!
    Since u do not know anything even if it made sence or not!
    U just missed the point!.

13. BigDaddyPimpAlot

My case of my lvls are nothing like any of you. I am in the military and have been deployed for the last few years and wasnt able to play. My last time actually playing, none of dungeons was redone and my chars level was perfect for farming GCM for gold and items to sell in stand.

Seems to me all of you that have replied are asking to reduce your chars lvl that have been playing a while. I returned to not being able to farm and use my char for GCM. I am just wanting my car fixed for what my char was fully intended to be used for.

I have my main and i and grinded that char. I understand all of your replies and to each his own. I am not wanting to remake a char to just use it for farming, when I already made a char that was intended to be used for farming.

If RF does my char great if not oh well.

14. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Oke so the other version might be the same as RF 5 years ago. It will have some pros and cons to go there. I think it might be nice to play here a bit to understand and then the choice is urs. I would say that there is no need to throw cash at it atm.

BigDaddyPimpAlot likes this.
  15. BigDaddyPimpAlot

Im not a new player, if thats what your thinking. Ive played for about 10 years, just I have been deployed more than Id like, but that comes with my choice of jobs. Just I havent played since all these revamps and was not aware that they had happened. I have my main but that char is well above being able to farm any dungeons that are fast or easy to say for my chars gear and relics. I and borrowing my bro in laws OP Deco and relics for this weekend just to try and make lvl 1 and 2 relics. I am happy that he logged my char to get me the last events gear and bracers. Without him doing that I was going to be stuck with Rank 1 gear lol and relics for a while.

Hes talked tome about moving to the other publisher when its launched and I have registered there. Reading the info posted from them, seems it will be a better choice to start over there. I mean they will have something like VGM's and Forum Mods there. Which means the Community will be heard and have a chance to make 9D he game it used to be. Already there Item Mall is cheaper than here, which is a big ++++ for me. I dont care about XP or Skill XP.
    Im sure they at some point as well, they will post changes to the game (cant remember what its called), that will always help players coming back to a game or just starting. I took about 5 mins trying to find as much info from the time I left, but there is really no post directly linked to all the games changes since day 1. Whats there to hide about a game ppl play for free and then purchase things from the games store. That alone is a big turn off.

But ty for replying, ill see how this goes for the next 18 days. Sadly it would take me a few Grand to catch up to the basic players or spend what time I am home logged in and playing this game. I play for enjoyment, I have a full time job and its Protecting not only my country but many others, not grinding in a game. If i want to grind I have a wife for that ;).

16. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I wouldn't give it just 18 days. I mean for sure 18 days a lot can happen but be aware it might a month as well. The new publisher might be starting of with less content and a lot of the items that are now basic like bead plates of dungeons might not be in there yet.

BigDaddyPimpAlot likes this.
  17. BigDaddyPimpAlot

I speak for myself but I'm sure many can agree, that starting over is a pain, but a bigger pain is how I see the greed in RF eyes. Sure all games have a certain amount of greed from every publisher, but RF has the most of any version of this game.

I can careless about the plates and content. As long as.my bro in law keeps me posted when I go off my 3 months of leave on what is what with th new publisher, that will decide if I even remain a port of the game. He said he can try and farm for my account with th new publisher and I trust he will.

I only came back tbh, to help him farm the new relics and it's going ok. But I'd like to stay here, but not knowing what's changing with each update and RF sitting here lieing to all players about what's going on, yeah not really liking them. All there games are in turmoil and they don't seem to care. There lost what 3-4 he's some opening and seems things are not good in all their games. That's not how to run something, especially if many are paying a lot of money to try to enjoy the game that they play here.

Ty for all your advice. If it takes the new publisher longer than the 18 days to open, I'll stay here play and wait for them to launch. I'm sure the population will drop dramatically once the new publisher opens and RF will then see why ppl left.