Event: Spring 2021 (Last Updated 5/13/21)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Yes, that it what it says right?
    So probably just takes a time, be happy that they say it already. At least now u know that there is more to come

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

yep

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Another interesting idea.

4. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I know this has been addressed woth an earlier event and i understand that u cant help a lot with it, but i cant remember the answer on her.
    I most admit with current event and maps how the drop rate are on HN or QD but there is a big gap on drop amount difference on kunlun(idk how the others are) and tibet. As well which dungeon u need to farm for event drop around 238? The mobs are pretty blue for school of rising sun and for an warrior to go into golden castle is kinda hard(since u need to do 40k damage for 1% hp in the first room).
    Might be interesting to look into that instead of kinda forcing to make a character just to farm for that.

5. Kakash1

Kakash1 New Member

Props for response time @[CM]NineArts

But you didnt awnser the first post so ill just repeat myself with some lil extra info,

So Lastly: drama time part 1

This Spring Event and many others like this Event are anything but fine and all!.

Some, maby even Lots of players are unable to collect Life Essence!! In this event from exchanging field and dungeon mats cus they are unable to get one or the other event mats.

Not everyone can enjoy this event or events like this, cuz some only grind field others only grind dungeons.

And then not have the chance to exchange one event item for the other
    or being able to trade makes an event like this pointless!!

Again:
    Add Event drop items to Event/Festival Resource list!.
    - Exchange one event item for the other,
    And make Event drop Items tradable!
    So we can sell or trade it to other players.

Just like the 4th Anniversary Event, Remember that event?
    Silver and Gold coins in Festival Resource list, and Tradable!!

One of the best events Red Fox had? an event that was Fine almost and All except for:
    DDoS, Error's, DC's, no Service to Server's at some time Extened for wat was it again a month? 3 months? 6 months, a long time as a compensation for all the troubles!

All joking aside the event itself was good! good weekend events, servers were packed full of players when servers were available.

Return to those kind of events without DDoS, Error's, DC's, no Service to Server's or Unplanned Server Maintenance or with atleast when this happen with an compensation added daily/monthy hours for lost time we were unable to stay loged in while were shut down from the servers while sleeping, at work/school or afk or taking care of family in these crazy times we all now live in,

Add Event drop items to Festival Resource list!.
    - Exchange event items for the other, in case of this spring event:
    Broken Flower Pot for Sead Pouch and Vice versa.
    Make Event drop Items tradable!,
    Like the 4th Anniversary Event Materials

make an Event enjoyable for All!!.

6. Thingsidont

Thingsidont Member

So I don’t know why the change but 5th anniversary drops were nice. I could take my main character and farm whatever mob I wanted to obtain event drops. Now I’m being forced to use a lower level char or even start another character to farm for these event drops.

Could all event drops going forward just drops from any mob lvl 50 and above (dark blue mobs for most people)? Not sure why the change for just once event.

7. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

And from time to time feed the pet
    To be able to farm in 1st village in tibet you can be up to PS3-4 (maybe up to ps2), the exp gain at that level is miniscule so you can still farm for a while there. If you want an alternative spot then use LL west/east temple at HG. They also have zombies if I remember correctly, and the exp is bearly noticible.

I don't really farm hardcore anymore due to other games I play. But farming in tibet and selling weapons you can quickly buy seowang 2+3 and make them to lvl4. That and 100% band buff + weekend event does give good drop rate. Managed 120+ in about 40min outside potala sloop. And you should still be able to get event drop in sup gcm at hg, atleast last event you could.

8. Kakash1

Kakash1 New Member

How?? How is this an interesting idea??? Leave it as it is! auto farmers dont need pets!.

AFK/Auto farmers can pick up anything no matter the colour framed items!
    White, Superior, Event items, doesnt matter.

Changing this will not be good for any normal players that use pet to pick up any kind of items
    and AFK/Auto farmers dont care if the colour is invisible!
    Since they can pick up anything.

Dont make it harder for those that play the game as intended, Consider that!.

9. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Not all autofarmers uses 3rd tool. Most of afk-farmers attack zombie and let their pet loot the event item. Changing it to white will be good since they will need to be infront of their pc to pickup event items. It won't be a big deal since srs/gcm passes names dont really have color and yet people still collect them.

10. Kakash1

Kakash1 New Member

By all means go right ahead then i for one will wish u good luck and have fun picking up event items in GCM Sup runs especially last boss rooms with event iems that will have colour white instead of yellow.

11. superdildog

It's similar to cc dungeon. Much trash and yet people still patiently loot passes.

12. Kakash1

Kakash1 New Member

So nothing will change for those that uses 3rd tool will just ignore them.
    but those that actually play the game as its intended will suffer greatly!

Players farm CCD Red for cash not event items so u cant compare that!
    And CCD BLack nobody farms that for GCM sup passes since runnning GCM in a weekend event is free cuz Sup pass drops are atleast 3 passes in GCM sup runs

and the only pass we manualy loot in CCD Red are normal SRS passes cuz they sell good for cash and since pet auto picks up Superior passes.. Auto farmers do not auto farm CCD why bother since CCD red only takes 10mins to cleam and clear, farmers still have to be infront of their pc's to get back in ccd -.- again and again cant compare it!

We do however farm GCM Sups for event items.

Mobs in GCM superior boss room are packed together, use 1 AoE and you will have to pick up every single item that stacks on top of the event item!
    While now we just use pet set to auto pick up yellow items no need to fill bags unnessesary.

try doing that with a x2 or x3 event and epi drop increase 300%

It will take a very long time and bags will be full in no time and you end up discarding items left and right!.

Runs will no longer be 10mins to 20min.. we do not want to patiently loot GCM while now it can be done within 10 to 20mins farming GCM for event items needs to be fast and not patiently.
    Unless ur just getting started then u have no other choice then take it slowly.

Please do not implement this, That will be like searching for a needle in a haystack or ocean.
    Find another solution! cuz this aint it!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  13. superdildog

Staffs ban autofarmers who uses 3rd party tool if they are caught. Staffs refuse to remove Immortal Zombies. Changing the name to white might reduce zombie farmers. If the name is your concern, they can actually make the event dungeon drop stay as it is atm since people have to be in their keyboard to farm dungeons. But for event material from field, it's good to change its name to white.

14. Kakash1

Kakash1 New Member

Agreed,
    If they leave dungeons for wat it is then fine!.
    And for field event mats change it by all means reduce zombie farmers.

But then again, Like i mention earlier:

Dungeon runners and for nummerous reasons do not farm or grind in field.
    So its impossible for them to enjoy this spring event or events like this.

So this needs to change before the end of this event and we end up with 5bags on each char and all storage space full of stacks of Sead Pouches and no way to exchange it!
    hows that for fair?

Add Event drop items to Festival Resource list!.
    - Exchange event items for the other, in case of this spring event:
    Broken Flower Pot for Sead Pouch and Vice versa.
    Make Event drop Items tradable!,
    Like how it all was with the 4th Anniversary Event Materials Silver and Gold coins.

make an Event enjoyable for All!!.

15. VanQuang

VanQuang New Member

It is not hard to see these Auto Bots on YouTube. They’re not use COLORHEX as you mentioned. They use memory addressed in game processes. That means it not depend on the item colors.

rashikki likes this.
  16. anomyc88

anomyc88 New Member

Changing event items color to white is really suffering for some reason. If really to avoid afk farmer, do suggest to remove the zombies or reduce the zombies' HP will do.

bengie22 and dankiel91 like this.
  17. VanQuang

VanQuang New Member

That's why I see you as a newbie that refuses to study. The tricks of cheating by killing gameguard are very old and those methods have died many years ago when gameguard updated. I believe a lot of people on this forum know what hacking tool I'm talking about. And it is the software that works well on all current 9D versions including KR without having to kill gameguard. This bot is based in game memory. Commenting about it on this forum is not allowed so I am not naming. I also reported those videos to GM.

rashikki likes this.
  18. hoangtusau0002

hoangtusau0002 New Member

có thể cho tôi xem video đó ko bạn

19. hoangtusau0002

hoangtusau0002 New Member

"Alternatively, you can set event drops to white colour and not have auto farmers get their pets to loot them"
    - AND Anyone who farms outside the map and the pet automatically picks up the event item is locked by using a third party software, no matter what colorhexid or BOT.
    Another idea is to change the number of event items such as 10 Broken Flower Pots (can be obtained by defeating field deviants over level 150) and 40 Seed Pouches (can be obtained by defeating dungeon deviants over level 150) for 01 Plum Flower Pot.
    ==> So auto K or any other auto will not exist to join the event easily.

20. Cyberki

Cyberki New Member

Thank you for a fun events RF. Also, just play guys. Why not just enjoy the event. They made it great. I almost have my first set.