Superior Phoenix Buffs Bugged?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KProphetK, Apr 16, 2021.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I havent really played the last few weeks or needed to use my guardians buffs.

I have been running LLGC the last 4-5 hours and just noticed this last run sadly. That when I activate Growth and Fortune, they have the same Icon but one will replace the other. Before they had different shades of color and I could use 2 buffs regardless of which ones I chose. Understand I am colorblind so thats why I said shades and not colors.

Has this been this way since the QD patch first came? Like I said I really havent given 9D much thought, other than being logged on and playing a 2nd game on top of 9D.

I am trying to use Item and XP buffs of my guardian. I will vid it this run and see if I came use 2 other buffs vs the /Growth and Fortune buffs!

2. KProphetK

Heres the vid, we can only use 1 buff now and why is that?

3. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

You cant use 2x lv4 buffs simultaneously. Only a combination of 1x lv4 and 1x lv5 is possible. If this worked before then it was bugged. For me that never worked.

Zakennn likes this.
  4. KProphetK

What you mean 2 lvl 4 buffs? My pet lvl is 5 and since pets have been in game I along with many others have been able to use them even before we got superior pets. If I use say my lvl 5 buff, there is no way to summon my lvl 4 and use that buff cuz my lvl 5 buff will vanish the second I summon the other pet.

You got me confused af now.

5. Zakennn

Zakennn New Member

I guess what he wanted to say is, you can't have 2 "default level 4 pet buffs" at a time. You can have the lvl 5 pet's special buff and 1 "default/common" buff.

6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

He means that Growth and Fortune are both lvl 4 pet skills.
    U need to have the last 1 in the list that is a lv5 skill.. Try that, the lvl 5 buff is a purple shader

7. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Try the purple shade and then a pink shade..
    U see in ur pet skill list a buff/skill that has the same name as the pet.
    U can use that 1 + an other skill yes so i think u got confused for a bit there

8. KProphetK

Ty all, I understand now and ty for understanding that I am colorblind. Stuff like this sux for me. I had to have a friend help me with LLGC drops on which one to shut off on my pet to not pick up banners.

I really appreciate ty explanations and help.

9. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Screenshot (855).png

KProphetK likes this.
  10. KProphetK

Tyvm for all the info, now i understand better. I really do appreciate all of the help from everyone.

11. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

This is not quite correct though. The buffs you marked as lv1 aren't really the same on lv 1 pet.
    Since lvl1-lv3 pets are obsolete I would put the out of the equation when explaining pets. It's simple Duel Skill down to Fortune Skill are lvl 4 pet buffs, with pet lvl5 you get an extra buff which is seperate from the others and can be activated in parallel to one of the other lv4 buffs.

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

essentially.. you can only use 2 buffs on a lvl 5 pet...

[ buff lvl 1,2,3, ] + [lvl 4 buff (level 4 buff is special characteristic of lvl 5 pets)]