Dark and Glacial Weapon Skill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cytrix, Apr 14, 2021.

1. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Why you lying? FWD skill isn't the core element in pvp. There is a new core element for pvp now. Which you are the best at. I believe its called force relog. Force relog is the the ultimate core pvp element as of now. It's 100% guaranteed people won't ever die.:rolleyes::p;)

bengie22 likes this.
  2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you say that, yet the damage of repel is still more than dusk... a lot more.. and no you don't need to have 100% pvp def c to counter someone.. u just have to drop it to 75%... lowering it lower... gives u diminishing returns..

why do I know that? i tested it.. u don't need repel counter to test it.. i was the first one to use pvp def.. in yin atleast.. I tested before.. pvp de C and i tested after.. PVP DEF C

Screenshot (849).png Screenshot (848).png

You can judge for urself..

Repel does a whole lot more damage.. with or without pvp def c..

kylin does not even come close...

U can 1 shot someone with repel.. with kylin u can still do decent damage...

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

not having buff is a problem... because without buff.. healer/hybrid will most likely stun lock you..

4. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well you guys can have your theories all you want. You either listen to what I say or you go and die in the battle field. I already gave out too much information. Most of the top5 players wouldn't even care to share any info. In fact, i'm the only one doing it. Hiding information and covering up the truth and lying arround is Wicked-League style. They been doing it for years with me. So I had to do all the tests myself and know basically everything there is to know about what is important for winning in PVP. "....75% PVP(C) is enough" lol. If you're in my scale of dmg, a 25% loss is a huge difference. But anyway for me this topic has been answered. No Skill = No priority for me to get the weapon. I'll invest my time in other stuff.

bengie22 likes this.
  5. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

What Cytrix said, Its the same thing now with 100% pvp def (c) :D

6. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

For me and build at least, also where is the fun in killing someone with aoe? You get no karma and nothing registered in combat record? :D

Perfection and Dragy like this.
  7. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

FWD skill for me is something I use only for max CC resistance vs other healers and melee hybirds , as I'm always at 100% pvp def (c) :)

Sedolh likes this.
  8. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

As I said again! Why you lying! No need for all that when there is the Overwhelming, Overpower skill that you been using. I believe it is called The Art of "Forced Relog" while in pvp mode.:po_O

bengie22 likes this.
  9. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i just wanna say for the record.. its not the same thing.. or same damage.. not even remotely close that is a fact..

but i do understand your point.. so use whatever is more enjoyable.

Terrorhavoc likes this.
  10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well not gonna try to argue with you about it... I tested it with GM Ahri and 9dragons before.. cause I was complaining to support about a lot of things..
    and just an Fyi.. Mannyv.. did the build u are using now before you... so its nothing new.. or a secret..

Again.. i can't say much for other stuff.. I am in no way shape or form top 5%, i took too long breaks.. barely played and ****... because someone had to spill the beans about certain stuff(Mannyv)..
    But when it comes to pvp def.. I can tell you I know more than you.. I have the proof in my tickets..

and from my statement... you do not loose 25% damage.. u loose 75% damage... but 9 dragons formula don't work straight forwardly.... you can argue say i am wrong.. it is your choice.. but the reason u can't kill certain people at at 75% pvp def down.. is not the xtra 25% pvp def down you are missing.. its other things...

at ur damage... if certain things were not currently nerfed.. to **** thanks to some relics.. i can kill you 1 shot buy just standing still (well u kill yourself..)

like Gm said in a certain post recently.. when people were complaining about overpowered kunlun mobs.. "certain broken strings were fixed this patch" believe it or not... game mechanics and things are the same as they have been since forever... just certain stuff have started working properly with more updates... and relics are a lot more crazy and op..

So in all honesty.. you do not know everything there is to know about pvp... because u apparently don't understand pvp def... go test every % of pvp def.. every 1% and see the difference it makes...

if people were not mitigating ur damage with other means.. with your damage.. u should be 1 shotting everybody.. who has 90% pvdef... meaning with just a pet duel buff... you should be 1 shotting.. people... or 2 shotting them.. even without fwd... ( lowering opponents pvp def to o changes nothing.. if someone can tank ur crits... and if they can't tank you... as long as they have anything less than 95% crit def.. you can potentially 1 shot them)
    but hey.. Everyone is free to believe what they want.. or do what they want...

ironically.. crit damage is not even the best build in 9 dragons right now.. cause too many counters... but w/e..