Dark and Glacial Weapon Skill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cytrix, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Hello

Can anyone share the skill of the dark and glacial weapons? Wanna know if its worth the effort. Becuase if it's missing PVP(C) and CC res then it's crap.

2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Glacial doesnt have a weapon skill,, at least it is not mention in the craft and resource list so im sure they dont have any.

3. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Kinda odd that the Glacial Sapphire Willow weapo s dont have any skills on it and that goes the same dor Dark Sapphire willow weapons..

Sibce glacial Sapphire is an upgrade to seastorm wouldnt it make sense if they had something like that

4. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Nothing mentioned here also, which quite strongly indicates that there is non
    20210414_172622.png

5. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Makes the weapon less interesting i guess. I mean yeah damage is more but lose some in pvp.
    Unless we go back to the ways of just hit hard and only use healer buffs + pet 5 if u have it

6. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Can use fwd as a secondary weapon for the buff though.

7. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Kinda sucks that neither have no skill. For CK users, not a big deal you can just use a FWD as secondary, but for myself as a melee I do enjoy having the dusk kylin skill :(

PewPewMeDIe likes this.
  8. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Well i just forgot to check but the new jackets adamanti and mountain have also 16%
    And the 1 after that heavens sky and cloudy have 24%..
    Have a 2nd fwd is a bit much for the average playerbi guess.. I mean u need 6 for story teller + 2 for fwd, then +2 for a 2nd and then +10(?) for that other gear said of maid marian in kl

9. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

U use dusk kylin as a 2nd in stead of a brace repel as aoe?? Special reason for it?

Sirme likes this.
  10. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Well I’m a healer, I use repel bracers as secondary in LL dungeon only when I’m farming but that’s about it. For pvp, I use dusk kylin all the, repel bracers aoe is more or less useless to me in pvp, same goes for the melee repel as it’s just an aoe skill and also has low range. I know most players see dusk kylin as outdated but for me it’s the best secondary for my role. :)

PewPewMeDIe and Sedolh like this.
  11. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Also I really love the animation lol :D

Floricel likes this.
  12. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Yeah i get it, i mean i dont have one but understand why it is usefull. I mean dusk is still good but its all about aoe kill mass amount which is not everything xd

13. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

How cute.... people here thinking it is a "slight" problem to not have the fwd skill lmao... guess i'm gonna let you live in that bubble world. Anywsays, No Skill = No use for those weapons, especially when u already have SS+18. Not gonna waste another 2 UT for secondary wep just because devs too lazy to implement easy sh!t sucha as a weapon skill.

Sirme likes this.
  14. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Ah crap I already have sh!tload of alt FWDs, nvm.

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i hope in pvp you use a repel weapon.. for healer u want a repel healer weapon for pvp... it does a HUGE AMOUUNT of DAMAGE.. unless you hate 1 shoting people.... then don't use the skill..

I mean dusk.. stuns you.. that about it..
    while repel does like 5-10x the damage of dusk.. its the most powerful nuking skill.. i believe.. for all classes...

with your lock down skill.. its already like infinite stun... and

whether u use kylin skill or not.. u gotta run and catch the person lol...

meanwhile with repel melee skill.. u can pretty much negate that by 1 shoting the person... before they can run... (if the skill works) (Ps.. repel can 1 shot people.. I personally have gotta 1 shotted by melee repel... with 200k hp.. at some point...)
    so I don't get it in terms of practicality.... but w/e works for you is fine...

16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol u can have more than 1.. but its still a waste of ur UT.. the moment you turn it to those new weapons lol..

when in a couple of months Qindao dungeon or hainan shrine comes.. you get higher damage weapons, lmao..

I would just keep them fwd or seastorm and sell later...

17. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I didnt say it was a problem,, i said it will be different. If i remember right there are ppl who are banking on that buff, as well if it is not a problem then it sbouldnt matter if u change it into that new weapon..
    No skill makes it 2nd hand, that's makes it sound like u need the skill and yet it is not important.. Well might be me but the refine would be more as well right and since u have enoigh other fwd weapon it might not make a difference coz u can use that buff

18. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

If it sounded like im **** sorry for that then, but calling the weapon 2nd tier just coz no weapon skill is kinda odd when u also say that the ss skils doesnt make a slight problem.. If u took a look in the create screen u could have seen it as well..
    But tje damage difference is of a glacial spade 6359 to 11827 vs the seastorm spade 529 to 9694.
    So might be interesting coz u kniw, not habing a buff is not a problem.

19. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

That's pretty outdated Info bro. Before fwd weps and pets, repel aoe was important due to bypassing PVP def. These days you bypass PVP def with PVP (C). If you're already on PVP C = 100% repel skilll dmg is about the same as dusk kylin dmg.

Terrorhavoc likes this.
  20. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

You didn't get my point. This is exactly the problem i was pointing to, you didnt get the irony. It's not just different. FWD skill is everything. Without it you can enjoy perma stun and see your combat record go down the hill. Additionally depending on your pet you will lose a vast amount of dmg that you deal to the opponent. So fwd isn't jus "diffrent" It is one of the core elements in PVP and without it you have not the slightest chance to win against an opponent that has it.

Terrorhavoc likes this.