WE NEED MORE PLAYERS ! ! !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by astroboy215, Nov 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IshizuYami

IshizuYami New Member

We need more players for the mother of god!

2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Yeah RF is TOTALLY pay to win :rolleyes: and bruh you need a VPN 24/7 these days in general, if you dont got one you already slippin'.

3. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

look at his scrolls u clown. The only decent thing he has is muay boran and that isn't nearly enough to compete against blood dragon, not if ur a new player. Not to mention, a new player wouldn't have any idea on how the game works to have his kind of progression, someone who has played since the start. Lets not also take away from the fact that he had to spend countless hours playing to get AVERAGE items

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Ah but that wasn't your argument, all you originally said was pay to win without any nuance. Please move the goal posts less.

5. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

the game is still pay to win. You have people with stats that will hp u in 1 combo, broken scrolls which cost a shít ton to get. Thats how p2w the game is. Carat stats pale in comparison to rc ones. creating gems are also aids unless u spend money, lets not mention avalon as it is STRICTLY rc and broken. Carat scrolls are average in comparison to boxed ones/RC ones. Exos are alright but nowhere as strong as boxed exos. Lets not mention getting carats is pretty hard now and especially so for a new player. They have no stats and wont know the best methods to get carat.
    medal shop exists but lets not forget that a new player starts with 0 and would have to rely on daily boxes (would have to rely on luck).
    The game is p2w because people who don't spend money just wont be able to get stuff that players (which spend money) can get.
    Orichalcon exists, but to get orichalcon you need a player who is already invested in the game and im not sure whether new players are.

The previous point holds up regardless. The effort you would have to spend to get anything considered OP would be ridiculous. Absolute waste of time.
    Prove me wrong

6. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

You know Tengu will keep talking no matter what.

7. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

They could easily advertise rf if they wanted.
    This isn’t hard to achieve.
    I’m not doing anything for free if the game isn’t going to be fixed.

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

we got the best free advertising possible thru steam; players sabotaged it.

9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

-Why doesn't DSK lose more if its pay to win as you claim? Pay for advantage maybe but to win? No. Sounds like you might just be bad and/or lazy.
    -New players can get medals by doing nothing. Its not RNG when that sh*t drops from 1 in 4 boxes. 70% of the RC scrolls AND exos are in the medal shop too including lots of rares that you claim can only be obtained by "spending lots and lots of money".
    -Shoot Boxing is a carrat scroll. Are you really trying to say shoot isn't A+ tier? How about ZTKD? Another bad carrat scroll?
    -NHAA rooms are around 24/7. Daily boxes drop carat coupons and silver brits. Carats are hard to come by if you're dumb.
    -Almost EVERYTHING rare in the game can be obtained thru free to play means now i.e. via coupon boxes. You can get 3 ori shards per week just by launching the game + free shards from fisticuffs. If you aren't taking advantage of all of RFs free assets that's YOUR fault.
    -If stats are truly an issue then true battle would be played a lot more but its not so stats cant be that much of an issue.

Okay now I'm gonna close my eyes and count to 10 and while they're closed you can move the goal posts again to whereeever you want.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  10. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

There he go again.

11. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

It takes so long to obtain enough orichalcon to open 1 box. Rates on boxes are garbage. I've played since the start and since it got introduced and im yet to obtain a skill item from them. Minus the scroll boxes which give me duplicate luchadors and whitefangs which are obtainable.

Shoot and Zin TKD are good. There exists PLENTY more stronger scrolls which hide behind a paywall though.
    Did i mention shoot and zin are extremely generic and get very boring quickly? Zin does have cool drops you can do with it but a new player isn't gonna be capable of that

I've been playing this game since the start and im still yet to obtain a single skill item through orichalcon, minus the scroll box which just gives me duplicate white fangs and luchadors anyways.

Daily boxes- If you are lucky you will get 100-200 medals and about 1k carat. Nothing more. You clearly aren't aware of what RNG is if you've just given a probability (medal drop rate) and saying its not RNG. progression in this game pretty much depends on RNG now

Medal shop - as i said, new players wont have any medals to start with. Obtaining medals is something they would have to depend on luck when opening daily boxes. Nobody grinds for medals anyways. Everything there is timed for 1 day anyways and the items here are pretty average but atleast theres lots of skill items so its the only good thing a new player can rely on, assuming they even have medals to use it in the first place.

Carats hard to come by? It sure is. Other than grinding tirelelssly in dh8 or the rabbits BM, there isn't any other way apart from nhaa which is slow. BM boxes are worthless now.
    we are on the topic of new players and you mention nhaa? Don't bother replying here. You've automatically lost your argument. You get like 2k carat an hour through nhaa. Tell a new player to do that till they get shoot. They'll probably quit before then. Imagine showing a new player NHAA gameplay. That shít is boring. All its gonna do is stray people away from it.

If you honestly think stats aren't a big problem then you must genuinely be retárded. You think this game is so good but its so shít how do u not realise it. This game is p2w end of. You're grabbing at straws here now.

you have to be trolling theres no way ur coming up with any of this

Crescendo and Yeezus like this.
  12. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

Fatality

13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Maybe to himself
    -You can get almost one 5 ori shard box per week every month with minimal effort, guaranteed box every week provided you win 4 shards in the weekly fisticuffs (3/7 - 2/6 - 1/5 chance respectively) where all you gotta do is snipe kills on bad GMs. Youre retarded.
    -I dont care about whats generic or boring, YOU were first talking about whats AVERAGE (before your paltry attempt to move the goal posts, scroll up if you forgot / have alzheimers) and those 2 scrolls have NEVER left the A+ tier since their release in 2008 and thus are anything but average. Youre retarded.
    -If you arent getting a 15 ori shard perm box or 3-4 of any box EVERY MONTH youre retarded.
    -Getting 200 medals per day is still 2 rental scrolls every day. Its not RNG when theres such a HIGH likelihood of getting enough to rent at least one scroll everyday, its an inevitable probability unless youre retarded and dont complete the quests which dont even require that you play well to complete them, you can exist and complete 7 of them per day.
    -None of the medal rentals need to be longer than 1day when I just by virtue of playing the game earn enough to rent 1-3 scrolls every day guaranteed. Also are you really trying to say items like Golden Magic Stick, Zombie Master, YinYang, Dark Slayer, Marionette, Golden Blaze, Quake, Tsunami, Mace, Devil Shadow, Blackout, Fearless, Hungar, Rage, Crane, Stalker, Shoot Boxing, Telos, Sumo, White Fang and ZTKD are ALL "pretty average"? Youre actually retarded.
    -Carats ARE easy to come by if you arent retarded. Seems like youre retarded tho.
    -I never said stats arent a problem, I said if stats were AS BIG a problem as you claim then players would react in kind and play the game modes that disable them... but they dont so obviously it cant be THAT much of an issue if the players are ignoring the already present solution to this perceived problem. If you dont recognize the correlation here youre retarded.

If you think this game is sh*t why are you even here? Are you retarded or something? Go somewhere else and play a game you think is good and be toxic over there.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  14. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

NimoniX is just in it for the scam loot box money. They have not cared about this game in a long time.

Draygashi likes this.
  15. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

holy fúck ur getting about 3 ori shards a week. Fisticuffs is rng GMs might not turn up to ur lobby. If a new player is playing in fisticuffs they have no chance at winning so all they can do is get a participation prize. The rates on that scroll box are garbage as well. You'd have to play for a month to get ONE PERMANENT scroll which depends on RNG. A new player wouldn't even know half of this stuff and if they are on steam (which is what ur crying about) they probably wont even know about the updates or fisticuffs at all.

Shoot had good histun, nothing else to it. Zin TKD isn't even carat and its not even in medal shop i dont believe, you might have to correct me on that. If you are playing RF and those are the only scrolls ur gonna use, ur gonna get bored within a week. Lets not mention blood dragon would absolutely rápe these scrolls.

Ori box per month? You must have never opened a single one because you'd realise that box has potentially one of the worst rates on a box i've ever seen. I'm yet to hear anybody getting a single GOOD rare scroll from it.

You are actually retárded. RNG stands for Random Number Generator. RNG It is based off of probability. The rates on that box aren't as high as u make it out to be. You'd be lucky to get more than 100 medals per day. You have to grind every day just to use something timed. Very attractive system for a new player right?

Half of the stuff you've mentioned are fairly average. The exos are the only decent thing in medal shop. None still comparable to a p2w exo like one of the metatrons and co. They're all timed as well. A new player wont be invested in the game enough to be grinding for dailies and medals every day to use these items as well.
    Medal shop is good if a player has medals. If they don't its useless.

Please tell me what method you use to gain carat. If you think 2k carrots an hour is even remotely good you must be utterly fúcking stupid
    A new player wont be able to farm BM. He wouldn't have the STATS or SCROLLS for it.
    NHAA is not a good method for carat. You'd have to be active for your carat to be consistent and the amount of carat you get is nothing. Did i mention it is boring af?
    Is a new player instantly gonna know the methods for obtaining high carat? Would a new player have the items to allow him to get the carrot in the first place?

Stats are a big problem. I can handle them but imagine a new player up against stats. he'd get fúcking thrashed no contest. Did i also mention a new player wouldn't even know true battle mode negates stats? I'd play true battle mode but its not popular so theres nothing i can do. I doubt a new player will have the patience to wait 5+minutes for someone to join his truebattlemode room as well. No point whining about something that people don't like.

You are actually trying to whind me up theres no way ur serious LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Shoot and ZTKD are both 41k and in medal shop. Youre heavily downplaying Shoot which has A+ Speed, Active Attack Frames, Block/Hit Stun, generous Recovery ratios, Angling, and Ease of Use. I opened 12 Quest Boxes and got 1.5k, 2 brits and 200 medals. With quest boxes theres no reason you cant/shouldnt have a brit active 24/7. I dont know what to tell you bro sounds like you got serious issue with RF, maybe move on or get over it.
    Is that why theyve given out 6 Wind Shooters, 4 Bashs, 3 Baji REs, and 2 Linked Hon-Dous instead of immediately boxing them or making them RC only?

17. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Still just timed scrolls.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  18. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

Proving my point. Nobody sticks with 1 scroll throughtout their whole time of playing bro. Not sure about you but i change scrolls after nearly every other game. Shoot boxing is decent. Nothing comparable to the p2w scrolls like blood dragon, yellow dragon and nearly every other boxed scroll. Except for maybe destroyer bfle

Daily boxes are RNG, there are days when i get no carat or medals and there are days where i do. Medal shop is just a RNG system at this point

They need to keep any remaining players in this game playing. This game went a whole year without a single meaningful item added. What do you think a box update is going to do the remaining players? There's no way to even get these scrolls permanent thus far anyways so it doesn't even matter. Are you forgetting that before this, all that was ever added was RC and boxes?

19. Error

Error New Member

Skim read if it's too long. I encourage someone to open a thread for spitball ideas, maybe the devs might take a page out of our books. Who knows? We might put together an idea that may just become something that no-one can't advocate for.

But these are my views/ideas.

IMO the main reason the game is dying isn't because you pay 4dollar for bombs from a box, it's because we really can't decide on a problem to speak up about and fix at one time. I believe we need to start small, my opinion? BM, You get medals, carats, boxes and XP! RF is like COD (hear me out) people buy COD for the multiplayer but the story mode is nothing to be slept on. BM is like our storymode but you get rewarded in the multiplayer aspect also, and it is just a shame that no-one really does it, a select few do but not enough.

If the game is gonna grow things must be added to fit the needs of gamers in this age. These companies have to remember, everyone has a computer, and the younger gamers learn to read on games. So instead of treating us as children who ask for an allowance, maybe start asking us what we want to see.

I would also like to say as encouragement for new players or people who're just looking for a break from fighting and looking to grind, maybe petition for a section in the RF discord for BM recruitment. Would help with people getting the SE's, rebirth crystals and the abundance of content you never see in the medals shop. There's a lot to fix honestly, and until we really find out how to help each other as corny as it may sound, we need to be on the same page at least.

20. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Steam? Even twitch is visited more than steam, better off with other adverting options. They can ask the Ceo of Epic Games. He invested 300 million recently into game developers to join epic games store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.