kill stealing boss

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Floricel, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Floricel

Floricel Member

Once and for all, is kill stealing a bannable offence or not? Are you asking us to agree to some terms that are not real?

YOUR TERMS
    2.2 Code of Conduct.While using the Service and Software, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Service and Software. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the Service and games provided therein. While using the Service, you agree not to:
    • Restrict or inhibit any other individual from using the Service, a Cash Item (as defined below) or the Software, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Service or Software;
    • Institute an attack upon any server used in connection with the Service or otherwise attempt to disrupt such servers;
    • Use the Service, Cash Items or Software for any unlawful purpose or in any manner not intended by the Company as contemplated herein and/or on the Site;
    • Engage in rude, unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior, including, without limitation, looting, kill stealing, making sexual comments and/or cursing;
    Thank you!

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

The Terms of Service are for all games in which some terms (such as kill stealing) do not apply for all games. There really is no kill stealing in 9Dragons, as that term implies taking your kill at the last minute. In 9Dragons, the loot goes to whoever deals the most damage.

mariussss and Dragy like this.
  3. Floricel

Floricel Member

Is it too much to ask to get a list of rules that apply to 9Dragons only? It feels so unciviled at the moment on the server.

4. Floricel

Floricel Member

Let me rephrase that. I only play 9Dragons out of your games. What am I actually agreeing to? What am I exposing myself to when I am using your service. Thank you for clearing up this for me.

Cytrix likes this.
  5. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I got this once in an answer from them.

When we refer to kill stealing, this means stealing the kill by taking the last hit. in 9Dragons, as the kill goes to the player who deals the most damage, kill stealing is not an issue unless dealing with regular mobs that can be easily killed.

So if ur in tibet on auto zombie shooting and some shoots them easier down then u that might been seen as kill stealing. Coz that is what it says right.. Killing a regular that is easy to kill,, i stand there trying to shoot them down but cant coz some op afk farner is stronger??

I might be wrong but maybe u can see kill stealing as well, u smack a boss like queen to bar 3, than someone shows up, pk s u, u lose the queen and then it gets stolen from u. Idk if it is steal killing or how that might work on QD but this is what theu are saying..

6. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

unfortunately, the "Support" can't help you.

7. Floricel

Floricel Member

It seems everything in the terms apply for 9Dragons except kill stealing.

Aside from that one exception, you are subject to all of the Terms of Service.

8. Floricel

Floricel Member

It would be nice to have similar Guidelines for 9Dragons. I estimate it takes one day of work for you.

[​IMG]

9. Floricel

Floricel Member

New boss content is forever inaccesibile to most users. If more users in a party attack a boss, the drop should go to that party's highest damage. Not to the ks'er. Many vs 1 should always result in the victory of many. But that's not the case for 9D and it makes pvp so borring.

PVP in 9D is like a simple comparison between 2 numbers. a > b => the winner is A.

10. Floricel

Floricel Member

Well, I was talking about both. Since usually they come and kill you at boss and then they do more damage.

Dragy likes this.
  11. Beekcs1970

Beekcs1970 New Member

Most damage deal or not, kill steal is kill steal once someone else hit the boss you hit it first. Talking about new players trying to out damage OP characters with all those 1000 dollars gears. Sugarcoating it all you want, better just rewrite the whole Term of Service.

12. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

If kill steal doesnt applynto 9d u dont need to pk other ppl for the bos right xd
    Just keep attacking the boss and do insane amount of damage.

Technically u dont steal it then, and he is just helping u to kill it eventho, he wants the boss drop and the loot will go for u??

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol here is why kill stealing does not apply in 9 Dragons...
    9 dragons whether Tao or yin.. has a lot of pvp attached to base game... killing a player is allowed..

So if i kill you while you are killing a boss.. its aggro on u drops... then i kill the boss and take all the loot..
    (I did not kill steal.. i took what is rightfully mine by murdering your character..)

now I think if someone keeps pkying you on spot over and over and over.. you can report them for harassments.. cause it is... they get no achievement in game from that.. and that is kind of unwarranted..(unless you attack them again)

14. Floricel

Floricel Member

I already got a definition of harassment according to RedFox. It's ok if someone kills you over and over on the same map, it becomes harassment only after you change the map and they still follow you and kill you there too.

15. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

If you or anyone is in the "many" and can't get the drop/lose the drop from the "one", that is all your fault. I know you are in the pvp server. Yall just don't know how to utilize your people to gang up and kill that one person. GM already explain crystal clear about the kill stealing. :oops:

16. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Easy to talk for you in a league consisting of 10+ highly p2w players with rich daddies. But anyways we've catched up. You lost 90% of QD bosses today keke. Tables are turning my bro. Even 1 million dollar worth of players won't help you now.

17. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

kekeke losing QD bosses once in a while is nothing since its spawn is fast. Now Kylin boss is another story. We are 100% on it.:rolleyes::p

And you are wrong with the 10+ highly p2w player. You mean 10+ player who are hard farmer. There are only 2 heavily cash player and the rest are casual player.

18. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

why now got 0 bosses eh?

19. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Lol fucc kylin boss we guys dont have rich daddies to pay for our games we actually have a job. You really think any of us is going to camp a spot 16-36h? lol Besides with QD update kylin boss got obsolete. All those hours lost camping and canceling sleep (aka fuccing your health) for nothiing kekekek. Karma is a b!tch bro..
    So let me count. YWS, Babegirl, kapz, rhea, th0t, michio, melio, BlackDove, MeoYeu (yes he's on your side too) arent highly p2w? Lol while 90% of our people dont even have a premium these ppl spend at least 500-1k$ / month sometimes per day. everything above 100$ Month is P2W. so with that in mind youur league even has more p2w members than the ones mentioned. Yet we caught up and are fuccing up your QD farm and dominating the bosses keke. Life must **** man.

20. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

You all can add to your portfolio " how to lose as a 1 million dollar league vs f2p leage" hahaha