Comrade attact bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Conbocap, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Conbocap

Conbocap New Member

I will make video, meanwhile i talk to many people obtained comrade and they all tell the same story, they give 0 damage to any mobs or other players in pvp. I'm pretty sure there is some kind of bug here.

2. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

or just a scam? :eek:

they want us to buy some item from IM to have a Comrade and it doesn't even work. it's like you buy a car without an engine. o_O

3. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I would like to thank you who already have 1. Its sad to see that it is happening but i hope that they fox it soonfor you all.
    Sounds like atm not having 1 is not missing out.
    I am curious what the changes will be amd how much effect it will have later on, and if it is really game changing

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

The only way you could test it, is if you tested your damage with a Comrade, then you tested your damage without a Comrade, or vice versa. It's easier for us to test as we can remove and add Comrades manually, and there is definitely a change in damage when doing so.

Additionally, Comrades only attack during PVE. They do not attack during PVP.

5. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

1 min silence for pvpers who made comrades just for pvp :eek:

Dyana11 likes this.
  6. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

:eek::eek::eek:

7. Conbocap

Conbocap New Member

So it means, comrade really give a super low damage that even we can not realize, the only way to test is too remove it??? That's 1 hour silence...

8. Conbocap

Conbocap New Member

From my perspective, i give max damage to mob which is 1.000.000 and my comrades give 0. Thats it, i give up on it.

9. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

*moment of silence for those who have a Comrade*

[​IMG]

10. mariussss

mariussss New Member

That is the worst part,from what i heard on KR they do atack PVP aswell.so for players that ONLY pvp whats th point gettin and lvling one...is there any plans in future to make it atack or remain PVE?i ve been lead to belive from tickets i sent that he will attack pvp i just need buy white brandy so i did and surprise..didnt do anything...i will ask for a cc refund for all i spent lvling it since im not interested in any PVE help from a komrade that has 1% of my dmg...if there are plans to make it PVP aswell ok il give it a try but PVE is usseles as the dmg is really not noticeable.ty

11. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

1h later...

oke so maybe it works but u attack so fast that he barely has time to do it.
    I assume u are on 100% attack speed at all times vs him having an attack speed of 0.33% or maybe 1.18%(not sure how much attack speed ur comrade has)

might have been nice if they had an buff to increase it as well ;)